EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

jaa

I hope you continue the olive oil based Estroban. The DMSO I get from 4 drops of Pansterone a day causes me to smell bad enough.

EquilibriumSW

Haidut's Estroban - Topical or Oral?

I'm new to the forum and just got one bottle of Estroban.

What is the best way to take it? Orally or topical?

It seems that originally is was meant to be topical but I have read that people also consume it, so naturally I am confused.

Also what are your results with this supplement?

Thanks in advance =D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
jaa said:
post 109228 I hope you continue the olive oil based Estroban. The DMSO I get from 4 drops of Pansterone a day causes me to smell bad enough.

I will, most definitely. The idea is to have both versions sold at the same time. The DMSO version would be more suitable for people that want a cheaper EstroBan dose.

Last edited by a moderator:

dd99

Haidut, I love your products and am so grateful that you brought them out - not just for the convenience, but for the quality. But with a pregnant wife and small child, I'm very scared of using DMSO topically. I've stopped using StressNon because the formulation changed to DMSO - my request would be to not change EstroBan.

Edit: posts crossed, so just saw that you will continue the old version alongside the potential DMSO version. Great!

jaa

haidut said:
I will, most definitely. The idea is to have both versions sold at the same time. The DMSO version would be more suitable for people that want a cheaper EstroBan dose.

That makes sense. And it's a relief to hear. I don't mean to sound critical of Pansterone because I'm not. That product has been a godsend and the topical absorption with that the DMSO is phenomenal. I would buy a DMSO based Pansterone over an olive oil one, but would prefer Estroban in olive oil.

NathanK

My apologies if this has been asked already, but this thread is already at 16 pages. Do you think there are any issues taking a supplement with Vit K2 and Vit E in the same dose? I thought those two might cancel on another out?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
NathanK said:
post 110099 My apologies if this has been asked already, but this thread is already at 16 pages. Do you think there are any issues taking a supplement with Vit K2 and Vit E in the same dose? I thought those two might cancel on another out?

The studies show that in doses of under 800 IU daily vitamin E does not have much effect on vitamin K2 status or its absorption/transport. I think there is a study showing that a human equivalent dose of 1,500mg tocopherols did not affect MK-4 levels in liver of rats even though it did affect coagulation time and thus vitamin K1 status. In the doses used in EstroBan the two vitamins are likely synergistic. Some people reported blood results showing high vitamin K and E levels after 1 month on EstroBan, so at least we know the two vitamins do not affect each other's absorption much in the doses used in EstroBan.

NathanK

haidut said:
post 110102
NathanK said:
post 110099 My apologies if this has been asked already, but this thread is already at 16 pages. Do you think there are any issues taking a supplement with Vit K2 and Vit E in the same dose? I thought those two might cancel on another out?

The studies show that in doses of under 800 IU daily vitamin E does not have much effect on vitamin K2 status or its absorption/transport. I think there is a study showing that a human equivalent dose of 1,500mg tocopherols did not affect MK-4 levels in liver of rats even though it did affect coagulation time and thus vitamin K1 status. In the doses used in EstroBan the two vitamins are likely synergistic. Some people reported blood results showing high vitamin K and E levels after 1 month on EstroBan, so at least we know the two vitamins do not affect each other's absorption much in the doses used in EstroBan.
Wow. That's great to know. Less hassle in my life

Makrosky

Hey haidut, what's up? I would like to buy more estroban. Works wonders. But definitely not with the same bottle as I have now. I had lots of problems with it. Have you changed it ? I'm talking about the small plastic bottle like the oxidal one.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Makrosky said:
post 110783 Hey haidut, what's up? I would like to buy more estroban. Works wonders. But definitely not with the same bottle as I have now. I had lots of problems with it. Have you changed it ? I'm talking about the small plastic bottle like the oxidal one.

I think we fixed the bottle issues as they were due to a type of vitamin A we were using and it was clogging the bottle. The current batch does not seem to clog the bottle but if you want I can bottle a few just for you using the larger bottle for Retinil or using a large 1oz bottle that can hold 3 bottle of EstroBan and has a much wider dropper hole. The Retinil bottle holds 1.5 EstroBans. So, if you order 3 EstroBans I can place all 3 into a single 1oz bottle or 2 Retinil bottles. Let me know which one you prefer.

Makrosky

haidut said:
post 110786
Makrosky said:
post 110783 Hey haidut, what's up? I would like to buy more estroban. Works wonders. But definitely not with the same bottle as I have now. I had lots of problems with it. Have you changed it ? I'm talking about the small plastic bottle like the oxidal one.

I think we fixed the bottle issues as they were due to a type of vitamin A we were using and it was clogging the bottle. The current batch does not seem to clog the bottle but if you want I can bottle a few just for you using the larger bottle for Retinil or using a large 1oz bottle that can hold 3 bottle of EstroBan and has a much wider dropper hole. The Retinil bottle holds 1.5 EstroBans. So, if you order 3 EstroBans I can place all 3 into a single 1oz bottle or 2 Retinil bottles. Let me know which one you prefer.

Wow, good to hear you found the problem!! But if you put the estroban in other bottles then there's no way to measure the dose in a precise way, right?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Makrosky said:
post 110788
haidut said:
post 110786
Makrosky said:

Wow, good to hear you found the problem!! But if you put the estroban in other bottles then there's no way to measure the dose in a precise way, right?

The dose is the same as before - 8 drops - no matter what bottle we use. You will just have a lot more doses in the bigger bottle.

haidut said:
post 110791a large 1oz bottle that can hold 3 bottle of EstroBan

screen-shot-2014-06-16-at-2-26-25-pm.png

Matty D

ttramone said:
post 36639 Pleeease pick EstroBan as the product name so we can call you Pablo EstroBan - the king of aromatase inhibiters.

I agree - what a fitting name. :lol: :ninja

Lonnie

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and just ordered Estroban and Oxidal. I just had eye muscle surgery so I'm trying to find a place that shares if I'm to take them orally or topically. I'm probably staring right at it but things are bit blurry right now. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lonnie

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Lonnie said:
post 116093 Hi,
I'm new to the forum and just ordered Estroban and Oxidal. I just had eye muscle surgery so I'm trying to find a place that shares if I'm to take them orally or topically. I'm probably staring right at it but things are bit blurry right now. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lonnie

Many people take EstroBan orally, but some use it topically on places that need healing like a scar from surgery, inflamed muscle, or skin lesions. I think it works either way but the topical application may be more helpful for localized damage to the skin or muscle.

seano

haidut said:
[post]Many people take EstroBan orally, ...

@haidut - When taking Estroban orally would there be a difference in absorption between:
- taken away from a meal
- taken with a meal

And what is your recommendation for how to take fat solubles orally (e.g. drop on tongue, put in glass of water, ...).

p.s. I'm assuming your response would apply to most fat solubles taken orally.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
seano said:
post 116126
haidut said:
[post]Many people take EstroBan orally, ...

@haidut - When taking Estroban orally would there be a difference in absorption between:
- taken away from a meal
- taken with a meal

And what is your recommendation for how to take fat solubles orally (e.g. drop on tongue, put in glass of water, ...).

p.s. I'm assuming your response would apply to most fat solubles taken orally.

Given the fat-loving nature of vitamin K, I think taking with a meal would be preferable if the product is ingested. However, since vitamin E and the olive oil in EstroBan greatly improve absorption through mucous membranes such as the mouth, I think placing under the tongue and keeping for a few seconds probably gives a good enough absorption even without food.

is estroban enough for a daily amount of vitamin D, vitamin A, and vitamin K, and vitamin E? Do i need to take any more vitamin D if I'm doing the 8 drops?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals