EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
mayweatherking said:
post 117761 is estroban enough for a daily amount of vitamin D, vitamin A, and vitamin K, and vitamin E? Do i need to take any more vitamin D if I'm doing the 8 drops?

Generally, yes. It is meant as a long term fat-soluble vitamin provider. However, some people may need more of each specific vitamin if they have a specific contidion. For instance, people with dermatitis/dandruff seem to need a lot more vitamin A in order to get it to subside/disappear.

Last edited by a moderator:
haidut said:
post 117905
mayweatherking said:
post 117761 is estroban enough for a daily amount of vitamin D, vitamin A, and vitamin K, and vitamin E? Do i need to take any more vitamin D if I'm doing the 8 drops?

Generally, yes. It is meant as a long term fat-soluble vitamin provider. However, some people may need more of each specific vitamin if they have a specific contidion. For instance, people with dermatitis/dandruff seem to need a lot more vitamin A in order to get it to subside/disappear.

Makes sense. I had an episode today where i took estroban and had horrible brain fog. I got massiblvely depressed and could barely think. I had a bowel movement and felt noticeably different, but I was so depressed and out of it while on estro for around 7 hrs. Do you have any idea why this would happen? The first time I took it, it gave me an immediate libido spike and I felt amazing. It seems to have worn off though oddly. I think its part of my problem. ... whatever it is. Psa: nothing is wrong with his supplement.. my body just has this reaction to it.. ive gotten it before from other things with D

FredSonoma

mayweatherking said:
post 118062
haidut said:
post 117905
mayweatherking said:

Makes sense. I had an episode today where i took estroban and had horrible brain fog. I got massiblvely depressed and could barely think. I had a bowel movement and felt noticeably different, but I was so depressed and out of it while on estro for around 7 hrs. Do you have any idea why this would happen? The first time I took it, it gave me an immediate libido spike and I felt amazing. It seems to have worn off though oddly. I think its part of my problem. ... whatever it is. Psa: nothing is wrong with his supplement.. my body just has this reaction to it.. ive gotten it before from other things with D

I experience something similar with almost anything new to my diet - a lot of times I feel amazing right after introducing something... then it wears off. Kinda like illegal drugs lol

I guess it's like a relief from a certain problem your body is having, and eventually you adjust and get used to a new improved baseline. Because I think I am healthier overall, as compared to 6 months ago or a year ago.

SQu

Fred and mayweatherking, same here. The principle I mean, though not experienced with estroban as I haven't used it. In my experience it's still helping but not as much, so I keep on it but also keep looking.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think the body eventually adjusts to almost everything you introduce as a supplement. After all, we are excellent adaptive machines from Selye's point of view. EstroBan has been able to lower cortisol for some people and if thyroid function is low it can contribute to the "zombie" feeling. I guess stopping for a week and then trying again can give some insight whether it's the supplement causing this. I find that I need to take breaks every few months from whatever supplement I am taking since it loses its effect. I think Ray recommends this approach for all supplements and drugs like cyproheptadine and bromocriptine.

ilovethesea

I have been taking Estroban twice a day topically.

The way I use it is as an eye cream. I really like it. If I put on elsewhere on my face, I will get a pimple (I am extremely sensitive/allergic to vitamin E).

So far enjoying the product! I think I don't absorb oral nutrients well, so this is probably more efficient for me than oral Thorne K2 which I was taking at the highest dose for months.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
When can we expect an option for a DMSO formulation?

So far the demand for this is really limited. No more than 10 people have requested it. Given that there is vitamin E in EstroBan and it improves absorption through the skin (hence the use as solvent in Progest-E) I think most people are getting good absorption rates right now and have not felt the need for the DMSO.

aliciahere

hey haidut, i have a question about your products, Estroban in particular (but realistically in reference to all of your products). I'm celiac, so I'm wondering if they are gluten free, and produced on gluten free equipment. I've been putting it on my face, and realized today that some gets on my lips and mouth (I'm gonna stop that till I hear back). I've heard that some Vit E is derived from wheat. Sorry to be a pain about this.

Other than that question, I have to say I've had great results with using Estroban. I do use a double dose every day topically, but it has greatly improved my libedo. I ran out a month ago, and went a month without it, I absolutely noticed a difference. I have also noticed that it is very good at healing small wounds, in particular on my face - the healing time is much faster. I'm sure the vit e has a large part in that, but wow, it's surprising.

Thanx so much for a great product!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
hey haidut, i have a question about your products, Estroban in particular (but realistically in reference to all of your products). I'm celiac, so I'm wondering if they are gluten free, and produced on gluten free equipment. I've been putting it on my face, and realized today that some gets on my lips and mouth (I'm gonna stop that till I hear back). I've heard that some Vit E is derived from wheat. Sorry to be a pain about this.

Other than that question, I have to say I've had great results with using Estroban. I do use a double dose every day topically, but it has greatly improved my libedo. I ran out a month ago, and went a month without it, I absolutely noticed a difference. I have also noticed that it is very good at healing small wounds, in particular on my face - the healing time is much faster. I'm sure the vit e has a large part in that, but wow, it's surprising.

Thanx so much for a great product!

Thanks for the great feedback!
All of our products, including EstroBan, are gluten free. The vitamin E is from sunflowers, and the equipment used to produce the supplements does not touch anything that has gluten in it. As far as I know, there are other users of our products who have gluten allergies and so far I have heard no complaints or side effects (knock on wood).

FredSonoma

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

Several people have asked about using EstroBan in conjunction with SolBan as a sunscreen. I just want to point out that while EstroBan may help with sunburn, it is not intended for large area application as you may end up getting a large dose of the fat-soluble vitamins in your bloodstream. What EstroBan may help with and augment SolBan's action is if you have an area of skin damage caused by the sun and inside that area you have spots / blemishes. If that's the case, a good use would be to spray the larger area generously with SolBan and after it dries out to apply several drops of EstroBan on the spots / blemishes. This way you are treating both the direct issue and the larger surrounding area, which is what Peat recommends.
Again, please do not apply a full bottle of EstroBan to your face or other body area with the goal of preventing sun burn or other damage. Use SolBan for that and EstroBan on small, targeted areas.

Would it be bad to have a large dose of the fat-solubles in your blood? would it be better to take frequent small doses topically?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would it be bad to have a large dose of the fat-solubles in your blood? would it be better to take frequent small doses topically?

The fat souble are usually stored in the liver and released as needed. So, not having high blood levels does not necessarily mean you are low on those vitamins. I think taking the fat solubles even once a week is probably OK. Vitamin E may have some benefits in daily use since if taken with a PUFA-rich meal it can neutralize some of the PUFA before it gets metabolized or stored. If you take daily, I think 200 IU vitamin E is enough.

FredSonoma

The fat souble are usually stored in the liver and released as needed. So, not having high blood levels does not necessarily mean you are low on those vitamins. I think taking the fat solubles even once a week is probably OK. Vitamin E may have some benefits in daily use since if taken with a PUFA-rich meal it can neutralize some of the PUFA before it gets metabolized or stored. If you take daily, I think 200 IU vitamin E is enough.
I only take it topically because my stomach just doesn't feel right taking any of them internally - does this make any difference? Or should my body still be able to store a large amount in the liver at one time?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I only take it topically because my stomach just doesn't feel right taking any of them internally - does this make any difference? Or should my body still be able to store a large amount in the liver at one time?

I don't think it matters for storage purposes even though some people here have reported feeling less of an effect from topical administration.

forterpride

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

Great points made by everyone in this thread! Thanks for contributing.
So, in term of dosages the goal is to have a 1oz dropper bottle holding 30 days supply of the mix. Each daily dose (about 20 drops) will contain 5,000 IU of vitamin A (retinol acetate), 2,000 IU of vitamin D3, 2mg of vitamin K2 (MK-4, menatetrenone), and 200 IU of mixed tocopherol (70% gamma tocopherol). The sample bottles will have only 2mg vitamin K per serving so I can prepare more samples, but for the actual product I plan on having anywhere between 3mg and 5mg per dosage. I am still researching the "ideal" ratio of vitamin K to the other 3, so I will know more in a few days.
All vitamins will be dissolved in organic olive oil to make the total contents exactly 1oz as the bottle requires. The above mentioned vitamin dosages I have seen many times recommended by Peat as good trade-off between safety and effectiveness, and OK for everyday use. Obviously there will be people that will need more or less than these doses, and that can be handled by taking more or less from the drops.
The raw materials are on their way, so by Friday of next week I should have the sample product ready. The batch will probably have about 20 bottles so hopefully I will have enough for those interested. I apologize in advance if I run out. I suspect there will be some disappointed people if I can't send a sample to every volunteer:)
Btw, I already have at least 4-5 other Peat-power supplements in mind, but let's see how this one goes first.
Thanks again for the enthusiastic responses, it is very inspiring.

Wait..so is it 2000 iu of D or 1000 of D in each daily dose? You wrote both. :) here in post you put 2000...in OP you put 1000...and on your website you cant read the label for the doses of estroban!!! ;)

marteagal

@forterpride: The label of a bottle of EstroBan received in February 2016 states: "Serving size: about 8 drops. Servings per container: about 31. Each serving contains approximately: Vitamin A: 5,000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1,000 IU, Vitamin E: 65 mg, Vitamin K: 2 mg"

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wait..so is it 2000 iu of D or 1000 of D in each daily dose? You wrote both. :) here in post you put 2000...in OP you put 1000...and on your website you cant read the label for the doses of estroban!!! ;)

It is 1,000 IU vitamin D. Sorry about the previous post, it is a typo and I will fix it in a minute.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@forterpride: The label of a bottle of EstroBan received in February 2016 states: "Serving size: about 8 drops. Servings per container: about 31. Each serving contains approximately: Vitamin A: 5,000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1,000 IU, Vitamin E: 65 mg, Vitamin K: 2 mg"

This is correct. Also, I will be changing the EstroBan picture to be more readable.

Kray

Haidut,

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but are instructions for EstroBan to be taken internally, or topically? I believe you suggested to someone that for anti-aging, applying SolBan in the mornings and EstroBan in the evenings would be a good regimen for skin care. Although SolBan, as well as others, are intended for topical use, I wasn't sure about the EstroBan, but 8 drops topically did seem to be quite a lot. So, if topical is ok (or preferable for skin care), how many drops topically would you suggest? And I assume it would be applied to face/neck area, even hands?

Thank you,

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@classicallady
Some people use it orally, but legally we can only advertise it for topical use. The same situation as with the Lotioncrafter products such as vitamin E and niacinamide. FDA requires special license/certification for oral products, which costs tons of money and does not really add much in terms of safety or quality. All I can say is that each ingredient we use for our products is already licensed for oral use on its own and in some cases it's even certified as organic (i.e. oils used as carrier in our supplements). So, to not be allowed to advertise the combination of such oral products as suitable for oral consumption is absurd, but that is the current legal situation.
Topical absorption will be lower than oral but will maintain the plasma concentration for much longer since it will take the liver some time to filter it out or the tissues to absorb it. In some cases (i.e. vitamins K2 and E) this is preferable to achieving higher concentration for shorter time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals