Announcement @haidut aka Georgi Has Been Banned *****edit*****: Ban Has Been Lifted

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie I greatly appreciate what you have done for us and for Peat's work.

I would like to ask what do you need in terms of support from the community here. I believe that you would get a lot of help if you can articulate it and ask for it.

It just feels like you are under a lot of pressure here.
@Hugh Johnson no worries brother, I was made for this moment. I sincerely appreciate you inquiring the way you did. Very grateful. :hattip

What we need as a community was articulated well at the post below by @mosaic01. And from my observations it's happening.

Ainaga

One thing about Smith he has massive bags under his eyes, if he is so healthy from detoxing for 5 years why does he have these huge bags?
kidney problems. also, a poor conscience contributing to poor sleep. as far as his skin is concerned, the image is filtered, you can't tell what his skin looks like, which indicates he's hiding the actual texture of his skin because it's also poor. he shaves his head because he is bald and wants to hide that too. props to giorgi for not shaving his head.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
kidney problems. also, a poor conscience contributing to poor sleep. as far as his skin is concerned, the image is filtered, you can't tell what his skin looks like, which indicates he's hiding the actual texture of his skin because it's also poor. he shaves his head because he is bald and wants to hide that too. props to giorgi for not shaving his head.
Dr. Smith reports his sleep is very good and incredibly deep. He takes care of his elder mother full time who lives with him who has symptoms of parkinsons which he is reversing on her. He runs a very successful business and takes care of many clients and is booked out for many many months and has now taken on another practitioner because word is getting out about all the healing going on he can barely keep up with the new clients. He also does live streams every week and has not missed one in the years he has done it. Lately, after administration of niacin you can see a profound change in him, very giggly, having fun, looking like he is feeling so good and euphoric. Is he an odd character, sure is. But God's people are a peculiar people whom the Godless do not understand. I get him, although I do not agree with his actions all the time. Like I mentioned before, our Lord is working on him too so I will make allowances for silliness that should not be.

"vitamin A" destroys kidneys.

Ainaga

Dr. Smith reports his sleep is very good and incredibly deep. He takes care of his elder mother full time who lives with him who has symptoms of parkinsons which he is reversing on her. He runs a very successful business and takes care of many clients and is booked out for many many months and has now taken on another practitioner because word is getting out about all the healing going on he can barely keep up with the new clients. He also does live streams every week and has not missed one in the years he has done it. Lately, after administration of niacin you can see a profound change in him, very giggly, having fun, looking like he is feeling so good and euphoric. Is he an odd character, sure is. But God's people are a peculiar people whom the Godless do not understand. I get him, although I do not agree with his actions all the time. Like I mentioned before, our Lord is working on him too so I will make allowances for silliness that should not be.

"vitamin A" destroys kidneys.
a misplaced sense of self destroys the kidneys

InChristAlone

Because I was analyzing Garrett and not Georgi. There's already a thread about Georgi where his weight is being scrutinized, that's a different topic. This is a conversation about a man who has become convinced that a single nutrient found in (or a precursor to) almost every food God put on this planet is a poison and the cause of almost every disease under the sun. I'm analyzing what such a restrictive and dogmatic diet may cause in the way of disease itself. So far it looks to be making his eyes bulge, likely because of many nutrient deficiencies, it's hard to balance avoiding a so-called poison with the harms of not getting enough nutrition because you have shunned most of the most nutrient dense foods available. And I happen to think Vit A can cause toxicity or nutrient depletion itself, so I don't think the claims are totally outlandish, I also think people can improve from avoiding Vit A for a while, but to put it under a magnifying glass and call it a poison or THE compound responsible for disease is myopic at best.

There is only one compound I know of that's regularly consumed by people that may actually deserve the blame of poison, and its not PUFA, its deuterium. And even still deuterium plays an important role in growth and development. The black and white "Vit A IS poison" is a very odd position to say the least.

Anyway;
"Exophthalmos is the medical term for bulging eyes. It typically develops from thyroid gland problems, such as Graves’ disease. Aside from bulging eyes, other symptoms include light sensitivity, double vision, and dry eyes."

And it can happen in one or both eyes. If someone has direct contact with Garrett they should ask if he is having vision issues. Even the guy in Grants book who avoided vitamin A for many years had to consume it again in order to save his vision (which Grant of course credits to consuming more fat as opposed to the vitamin A, which is complete conjecture and borderline gaslighting). I'm sure the rate at which its depleted is different for everyone and considering the person who eventually got xerophthalmia from his vitamin A deficient diet lived in 1969 (when there were no ultra bright headlights, artificial lights with huge blue nm spikes and extended screen use) it would make sense that vitamin A is used up at a much higher rate in today's world, especially if you are an online "nutrition detective." So the damage that was seen in 5 or so years to that man with epilepsy could happen in 4 or 3 to Grant, and according to his before and after pics something is not going right.
It isn't an odd position when you see the mountain of research into the harms of retinoids. And no, retinol is not being used up by artificial lights. No one is suffering from lack of vitamin A in modern countries. No no, they are getting fat and sick and have amyloid deposits in their brain making them unable to remember anything either. Peat figured out you need lots of extra thyroid in this world... he just didn't realize it's BECAUSE of his diet that he needed all the hormones. Retinol binding protein needs thyroxine, consuming a high vitamin A diet you are going to need a lot of thyroxine (and zinc) or you will be in a world of hurt.

Garrett is monitoring everything so I doubt he would miss obvious nutrient deficiencies. But he's only human and he is experimenting on himself, so we can't say with certainty he won't mess something up. And he's not super strict. Nothing like carnivores. He still eats fruit.

ThinPicking

Good day Mr @charlie. May I know. What is the point of "unbanning" my account if you're just going to keep the "discourage" option enabled? Contributing is almost impossible.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Good day Mr @charlie. May I know. What is the point of "unbanning" my account if you're just going to keep the "discourage" option enabled? Contributing is almost impossible.
You should not be having any issues now. :hattip

ThinPicking

The problem remains. Performance is fine until I attempt to log in. Then it slows to a limp. Only tunneling through another country gives me a small window to send a message like this.

I'll check again later.

bornamachine

@charlie can you describe briefly what the positive changes have been for you and people you know that follow the new guidelines and what the guidelines are? I tried clicking on your profile to see any posts in this regard but your profile limits to who can see it. Thanks!

Momado965

This forum might go to ***t. I predict there will be a new “platform” and a lot of members will migrate there, so to speak.

Jayvee

This forum might go to ***t. I predict there will be a new “platform” and a lot of members will migrate there, so to speak.

It's already happened and it got 1200 signups on day one. These are sad times. The last thing this community needs is a divide

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This forum might go to ***t.
It won't, we are getting stronger every day.
I predict there will be a new “platform” and a lot of members will migrate there, so to speak.
We want people here who can think for themselves and have the ability to evolve into a higher consciousness. Those who will remain stagnant will be shed off.
It's already happened and it got 1200 signups on day one. These are sad times. The last thing this community needs is a divide
Fear not and trust the Process.

Dave Clark

I'm not linking to it because I will get banned
Why? We are all being admonished to have 'open minds' and be accepting of different ideas, etc., so why not share other ideas regarding forums? If this forum is supposedly 'getting stronger every day', then a bit of competition, if that is the way you want to see it, should not even be an issue. Post the other forums like Mostly did, or PM the info. If this group/forum is so secure in growing and getting stronger, they should welcome other outlets of information.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why? We are all being admonished to have 'open minds' and be accepting of different ideas, etc., so why not share other ideas regarding forums? If this forum is supposedly 'getting stronger every day', then a bit of competition, if that is the way you want to see it, should not even be an issue. Post the other forums like Mostly did, or PM the info. If this group/forum is so secure in growing and getting stronger, they should welcome other outlets of information.
I have never once banned anyone for respectfully posting a link to another Peat type forum. As you said, it is not an issue. Now, if they go and start spamming and causing disruption, then yes there will be consequences.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals