Haidut Interview Haidut on dr mercola part 2

purple pill

Awesome interview! Mercola really seems to be getting on board with Ray Peats work. I used to get mercolas newsletters, done some great articles around covid scam but steered away due to the keto promo stuff. is he no longer promoting keto?

Peatful

Awesome interview! Mercola really seems to be getting on board with Ray Peats work. I used to get mercolas newsletters, done some great articles around covid scam but steered away due to the keto promo stuff. is he no longer promoting keto?
Mercola still endorses keto for shorts periods iirc

I stay away from him for other reasons myself

However
Haduit is on fire in these

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Mercola called Georgi fat :D
BTW, did Georgi ever post his wife-beater photos?
He indented on doing that to show that he is not fat a couple of years ago.

Regina

Mercola looks and sounds better than he ever did.
He should take the hint and quadruple his carbs--emphasis on yummy sugar.

Georgi, of course, was on fire.

Peatful

AlaskaJono

Wowza. Haidut totally on fire, and Diabetes type 0 = Cancer. Gotta listen again, but not tonight. Too many details to grasp in context. Getting there. Biochem 901!

oxphoser

With such a large following
Takes a lot to admit (clearly) that you were wrong

…and Mel Gibson didn’t kill himself….
I’m surprised. From someone who endorsed keto and wrote a bestseller on it (“Fat for Fuel”), that’s pretty honest of him to totally change his position. He says he’s down to 27% fat and 58% carbohydrates. I hope he continues to endorse Ray’s views. He is also the most experienced interviewer Gyorgi has ever had keeping in mind that the audience constantly needs simpler, non-technical explanations rather than competing with Gyorgi as some of the bros do.

movebetter

I am confused about what fats need restriction with cancer. are you saying saturated fats, like butter and coconut oil?

Haidut said:
"now we're back to the other macronutrient uh restricting
45:15
the supply fat"

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I am confused about what fats need restriction with cancer. are you saying saturated fats, like butter and coconut oil?

Haidut said:
the supply fat"
You always restrict polyunsaturated fats, if your healthy 1/3 1/3 1/3 saturated fats / protein/ carbs .

If you have cancer , diabetes or have signs your not metabolically healthy, cut the fat down to 10 to 20 percent.

mgrabs

So it seems that pregnenolone and dhea & test are great to use? Would Thyroid meds be good as well?

David PS

You always restrict polyunsaturated fats, if your healthy 1/3 1/3 1/3 saturated fats / protein/ carbs .

If you have cancer , diabetes or have signs your not metabolically healthy, cut the fat down to 10 to 20 percent.
:darts: 100%

Haidut said:
the supply fat"

This video is about the health benefits that one might get from increasing the amount of carbs in your diet. However if you increase your carbs, you will need to cut down one of the other 2 macronutrients (fats or protein) to keep number of calories in your diet (before and after adding carbs) at the same number of calories. Cutting back on the total fats in the diet seems to be the best solution to compensate for the excess calories from the added carbs. I think of this as rebalancing the macronutrients after adding carbs by restricting fats.

Last edited:

purple pill

Can @haidut or anyone else confirm the safety of salicylic acid, i looked into this a while ago but info seemed pretty sparse as it was created back in the 1800's and quickly accepted widely to use and produce the acetylsalicylic acid instead (or so it seems). They say the reason for the acetyl group was to make it easier on the stomach and gi, this was back in the day though when typically mega doses of salicylic acid were taken without fear for certain ailments, so maybe it was just the dosages that were the problem. Was it just money grabbing scam by bayer or is there any truth to it? Salycilic acid is a lot cheaper and purer to buy so would be great if this were confirmed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals