Has anyone quit caffeine entirely?

LadyRae

Been on and off throughout my life several times for years/coffee/. I feel a lot better without it or any sort of stimulants.

It is a moderately strong drug with some positive effects but mostly negative (for me especially). I cannot recommend anything to anyone but I would never use again unless I need some dirty jittery energy or I want to feel like ***t for awhile without understanding why ? Pushes the body artificially in a different direction from what the body wants to go, in my mind I cannot possibly imagine it is health promoting substance overall. Truly healthy people should not have the need for coffee. Might be useful for old people with poor metabolism though.
Truly healthy people "tolerate" coffee just fine. With a high functioning liver and proper metabolic rate one won't get the jitters or insomnia or an upset stomach.

PopSocket

Truly healthy people "tolerate" coffee just fine. With a high functioning liver and proper metabolic rate one won't get the jitters or insomnia or an upset stomach.
I might be having a health issue I am not aware of and maybe I am not that healthy as I thought. Tried many stuff including the Peat approved way to consume coffee with lots of sugar/fructose and milk. Gave it a couple of really good tries after finding Peat. Tried L-theanine as @laleto12 said with zero difference.

Everyone around me who drinks coffee/85-90% of the people/ seem to tolerate it really well while most are far from optimal health. Some medically sick with serious heart/kidney/liver/stomach issues, others with terrible diets and looking 10-15 year older for their age. They just love it ! And drink lots of it. While I take a few sips and I feel tired and anxious while I am supposedly "more healthy" which I find hilarious.

Korven

I might be having a health issue I am not aware of and maybe I am not that healthy as I thought. Tried many stuff including the Peat approved way to consume coffee with lots of sugar/fructose and milk. Gave it a couple of really good tries after finding Peat. Tried L-theanine as @laleto12 said with zero difference.

Everyone around me who drinks coffee/85-90% of the people/ seem to tolerate it really well while most are far from optimal health. Some medically sick with serious heart/kidney/liver/stomach issues, others with terrible diets and looking 10-15 year older for their age. They just love it ! And drink lots of it. While I take a few sips and I feel tired and anxious while I am supposedly "more healthy" which I find hilarious.
You may just be a slow metabolizer of caffeine, see this thread: Mind the caffeine

"The clearance of caffeine can vary to up to 40-fold within and between individuals "

I keep going back and forth on coffee, being on and off feels distinctly different for me, both have its pros and cons. I feel more cheerful and have more energy with no coffee or just 1 small cup in the morning.

remnant

I quit caffeine about a year ago, after being on it pretty much my entire life. I drank soda as a kid, and would drink energy drinks plus pre-workout powder, before games/workouts. To say I thrashed my adrenal glands, would be an understatement.
Once I quit, I realized all caffeine did, was make me jittery. It blocks the signals that tell our body we are fatigued, which isn't a good thing.
I was overtraining because I didn't get the signal that I was tired.
Nowadays, I'm able to stay in tune with my body. I push myself to the limit, but not past it.
It's also once less expense that I have to account for.

LadyRae

Maybe you're just more honest about how you feel after coffee, and more attuned to your body's signals in general... It could be that those people you mentioned with serious heart/kidney/ liver issues got that way ignoring the subtle ques their bodies gave them long ago as their health declined, hence they have no idea anymore what's causing their poor health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals