Help with Vitamin K1 please!

June

Ok I'm dealing with heavy bleeding as a female and need help with usage of Vitamin K1. It is the only thing that works at 2000mcg to slow down my bleeding and clot but problem is..I'm getting a stress response from it. I'm most likely low in vitamin D, calcium and iron. So what is causing this? Will some coral calcium help? Will it cause more thinning of blood by depleting iron? My blood is very thin. My body is very warm,flushed, and I have this feeling like i'm going to panic from the heart rate rising. Just an overall jitteriness. I need to continue but I'm afraid to try.
Can I take Vitamin k at same time as calcium? Would I need magnesium eventually? I'm worried what this will do to my low iron.

Last edited:
OP
J

June

I just took some 750mg coral calcium with my K1 dose. Can they be taken together? Upon reading calcium is needed to clot blood. this whole time i was worried it would make it runny. I noticed while K1 is trying to clot my blood, the colour becomes lighter and lighter. I'm losing viscousity and I'm hoping minerals like calcium can give it back. My strategy is to take calcium along with my K1 multiple times a day till this bleeding ends. I don't react well to taking calcium cause it causes heartburn. Can I take it with some lemon juice to acidify it? Should I add a drop of Vitamin D taken all together? I'm not sure how much calcium is need for my dose of up to 2000mcg K1. I notice with this dose of K1 I experience heart palps, leg calves wanting to charlie horse and hard to take a breath in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals