Ireland: a relatively healthy environment?

Phaedrus

Being from the US, I just visited Ireland for the first time. Here are my impressions of why (at least for the summer months, and if you can avoid the fried fish and chips) I think Ireland has a lot to offer as a relatively healthy living environment:

- Possibly the best quality dairy I have ever tasted - grass-fed milk, cheese, ice cream
- Lots of fresh seafood. I ate a lot of good oysters, mussels, crab, etc.
- In the summer, long days. Like up to 18 hours with the sun up. That lack of darkness was very noticeable in a good way.
- Friendly, happy people. Everyone seemed very sociable, laid back, positive. A lower stress, slower pace of life than in the US.
- Lots of potatoes. Also, most restaurants have a lamb or beef stew option.
- Food seemed to have less junk and mystery ingredients than in the US
- Coca Cola with real sugar!

Not saying that it would be the healthiest environment to live in during the winter months when you have short days and lots of rain. There’s also lots of fried food so you still plenty to avoid. But visiting in the summer, it felt wonderful to be there. I drank tons of milk, ate tons of seafood and ice cream, and even though I indulged in more than a few Guinnesses, I still felt nice and refreshed waking up each day.

S

shucknchuck

how's their "cultured dairy" "microbial enzymes" "vegan rennet" situation for cheese products? apparently that's saturated the continent's dairy products except for individual boutique operations :(

I've thought a lot about all the Nordic countries in this regard. They are all much skinnier than England, America, and Germany, and have fairly strait forward traditional food options. Outside of big globalist centers like Stockholm/Helsinki etc, they have higher trust communities (that kindness factor you're referring to). Ireland could be called Neo-Nordic, lol.

also, Ireland's like 99% Irish people - what a time capsule for a western country.

purple pill

.... and if you can avoid the fried fish and chips)
This wouldnt have been soo bad back in the day when they probably used lard..... they used to in scotland anyway before they switched to seed oils 😒

Brundle

Perhaps we could all emigrate en masse to Ireland, as a kind of Glacial Refugium for Peat-minded folk in the coming Dark Age.

OP
Phaedrus

Phaedrus

how's their "cultured dairy" "microbial enzymes" "vegan rennet" situation for cheese products? apparently that's saturated the continent's dairy products except for individual boutique operations :(

I've thought a lot about all the Nordic countries in this regard. They are all much skinnier than England, America, and Germany, and have fairly strait forward traditional food options. Outside of big globalist centers like Stockholm/Helsinki etc, they have higher trust communities (that kindness factor you're referring to). Ireland could be called Neo-Nordic, lol.

also, Ireland's like 99% Irish people - what a time capsule for a western country.
I couldn’t tell you about the specifics of the enzyme vs rennet situation, I was on vacation so not having much choice but to eat what was available, but the taste of the dairy was always very good. I know Ray always talked about the importance of relying on your senses, and in that regard my senses were telling me to eat and drink more milk/cheese :):

Peatress

Yes, good distinction to make. I was mostly in very small towns and countryside. I obviously can’t speak for life in Dublin or Belfast.
Yes many changes happening in the cities. The whole country was heavily vaxxed too. I hope they can fight back.

S

shucknchuck

I couldn’t tell you about the specifics of the enzyme vs rennet situation, I was on vacation so not having much choice but to eat what was available, but the taste of the dairy was always very good. I know Ray always talked about the importance of relying on your senses, and in that regard my senses were telling me to eat and drink more milk/cheese :):
Awesome. Dairy definitely wins in Northern Europe, and I can't wait to go myself :)

Aymen

The taste of dairy is so good is because irish cows are mostly fed grass ( around 90%) even in winter months, raw milk is legal there too, winter is mild there so it has the best climate for cows, the soil is rich and the rain is abundant, but the problem with the country is it experiences a lot of cloudy days so not a good place for vitamin D but defenitely better than scandinavia, i have read a report that irish people are the friendliest in europe.

Razvan

It's better than US but still dogshit, everything seems better when you are in the worst.

yerrag

It's better than US but still dogshit, everything seems better when you are in the worst.
It is undergoing the same woke indoctrination that casts the same spell all over. The leadership is just as bad, cast under the magic spell of what is equivalent to Sauron. The country is being flooded by immigrants and what is truly Irish is being turned yes into dogshit world multiculturalism in order to destroy the identity of another white Christian nation- for obvious reasons.

yerrag

The whole US? You’ve been to every state to make this judgement?
A spell cast in one country permeates all states and seeps I to every nook and cranny.

OP
Phaedrus

Phaedrus

It is undergoing the same woke indoctrination that casts the same spell all over. The leadership is just as bad, cast under the magic spell of what is equivalent to Sauron. The country is being flooded by immigrants and what is truly Irish is being turned yes into dogshit world multiculturalism in order to destroy the identity of another white Christian nation- for obvious reasons.
First of all, the vast majority of Ireland’s immigrants are coming from Poland and Ukraine, other so-called “white Christian nations” (being from one of the dogshit US states that opposed slavery, I hear a KKK dog whistle in that term).

Second, who are the Irish? Celtic, Iberian, Breton, Anglo-Saxon, Viking, etc? All of them, and now more.

The whole history of Europe and the British Isles is one of migration, invasion, and multicultural merging. Ireland was pagan, then the Romans brought Christianity via Britain, now most Catholics there don’t even go to church.

The population of Ireland is 5 million today. It was 8 million in 1841. Families there are having one or two kids, not 10+ like what used to be common. If you want to know why the government might be eager to accept migrants, start there and chill on the paranoia.

S

shucknchuck

First of all, the vast majority of Ireland’s immigrants are coming from Poland and Ukraine, other so-called “white Christian nations” (being from one of the dogshit US states that opposed slavery, I hear a KKK dog whistle in that term).

Second, who are the Irish? Celtic, Iberian, Breton, Anglo-Saxon, Viking, etc? All of them, and now more.

The whole history of Europe and the British Isles is one of migration, invasion, and multicultural merging. Ireland was pagan, then the Romans brought Christianity via Britain, now most Catholics there don’t even go to church.

The population of Ireland is 5 million today. It was 8 million in 1841. Families there are having one or two kids, not 10+ like what used to be common. If you want to know why the government might be eager to accept migrants, start there and chill on the paranoia.
Ironically, this is a UN backed, big-corporate enforced, NWO dogwistle.

EDIT: maybe if you lived in a slave state you would know what constitutes an actual KKK dogwhistle?

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlieb91

The Irish are very patriotic and traditional in their culture and that would definitely effect their food and environment.
The people are very polite and respectful, genuinely interested in what you have to say and absolutely cannot stand woke culture to the point their politics and social norms are 50 years “behind”, especially in Northern Ireland.

John mcclain

I live in dublin it's a shithole...everywhere outside is lovely. Grass fed beef is good n I can source raw milk n cheese so good for that alri....place is been overrun by immigrants and downhill rapid!!

S

shucknchuck

I live in dublin it's a shithole...everywhere outside is lovely. Grass fed beef is good n I can source raw milk n cheese so good for that alri....place is been overrun by immigrants and downhill rapid!!
Feel ya bro and I’m sorry that America is America’ing everything else.

Aside that, do you know if the cheeses contain vegetable/microbial rennets, or cheese cultures, yet?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals