Matt Blackburn going keto and "ditching ray peat"

joaquin

You will call out someone eating every two hours, but not someone eating every two days?!
Both those approaches seem extreme and abnormal. The common way to eat across all traditions seem to be after five hours of eating last, which roughly translates to three square meals. Children and pregnant women need to snack in between because of the growth.
Right right.. gotta feed that metabolism or else my thyroid gonna shrink..gonna wreck ma thyroid.. five meals a day and snackety snack snack .. all this leads back to the dietary pattern that has destroyed the health of many americans.

joaquin

You will call out someone eating every two hours, but not someone eating every two days?!
Both those approaches seem extreme and abnormal. The common way to eat across all traditions seem to be after five hours of eating last, which roughly translates to three square meals. Children and pregnant women need to snack in between because of the growth.
And I have no use for men that peddle supplements. Whether it be Matt and his hydro pristine super water or that little boy that sells his special form of thiamine.. what's that little boy's name? Elliot something or another.

mamakitty

Right right.. gotta feed that metabolism or else my thyroid gonna shrink..gonna wreck ma thyroid.. five meals a day and snackety snack snack .. all this leads back to the dietary pattern that has destroyed the health of many americans.
Maybe, had you focused more in your comprehension classes, you would understand what I wrote above.

Last edited:

mamakitty

And I have no use for men that peddle supplements. Whether it be Matt and his hydro pristine super water or that little boy that sells his special form of thiamine.. what's that little boy's name? Elliot something or another.
Don’t know little boys named Elliot, and don’t care for supplement peddlers myself.

BeanSprouts

Googled his name, and the first thing I saw was a shop with a dozen scam health products. He's just cashing out like the rest of the keto gurus.

mgrabs

Anyone who has followed blackburn for some time have any thoughts on what hes doing recently?

I could give less a ***t that hes gone keto, but what really pisses me off is how he says he ditched ray peats stuff, like what? when did you ******* do that?? he rips on ray peat most of the time on his podcast, the only thing he has taken from Ray is having mostly carbs as his macros.

His basis on why he went to keto is because his blood sugar lvls were high and apparently he was pre-diabetic (never shared the test so im not sure, or i didnt see it), and compared how he was eating to what is currently in the world health recommendations for food. Youre probably thinking, do you eat in accordance with ray peats work, or with world health then?

I could be wrong but I think its false that he went to keto due to his high blood sugar, or innocently testing it out, I think he just wanted to maintain the activity by doing something thats against what most health influencers in his field say, which outside of religious context, you can't fault him for. We're all out here working for a paycheque

What really annoys me is how he swears by everything he does in the moment he does it too. Before keto he used to say that whatever he was doing (not ******* ray peats stuff thats for sure) was the absolute best and how he felt amazing and nothing was wrong and how everyone else is a moron for not doing it, ripping on things like nut milks and keto/carb restriction, and making fun of keto people for not being able to sleep due to high stress. Now he drinks almond milk and restricts even raw goat milk because it has too much carbs.

He also tried telling people that having good water is the absolute most important thing, even trumping food, like you could eat mcdickies burgers all day but as long as you had filtered water youd be fine. He could be right on that, but i just feel like given food is a portion of water, it doesnt matter as much as having high quality foods.

I hate how we wanted a scape goat of some sort to blame for all his problems so he just used ray peat as that, despite him barely sticking to rays work. But then again if this is all to increase the traffic around his mitolife supplement brand then i guess i cant blame him, even though i hate it.

What are your thoughts? im barely around anyone in my life who lives like me so I really wanted to hear what others have to say about it
Something to point out that I’ve noticed is his hair. Hair is a great marker on health in my opinion between nutrient deficiencies & stress etc.

His hair has never looked healthy… hasn’t even grown to true lengths.

OP
H

hamed1998

Googled his name, and the first thing I saw was a shop with a dozen scam health products. He's just cashing out like the rest of the keto gurus.
Hahahaha his recommended products page is like 4 pages or something big like that, pretty sure u could live well without any of those gadgets. He always talks about how food doesnt need to be exact and it doesnt matter if u eat mcdonalds here and there, meanwhile tells his followers to buy $300 ozone machine or something

JamesGatz

Matt BLACKBURN
MATT
MATTYYYY BOYYYY

If you're reading this, GET ME ON the mitolife podcast I NEED TO GET A PODCAST INTERVIEW MAN

Na but yeah, I'M PRETTY SURE Matt Blackburn lurks this forum, because he released a YouTube video a while back where he COPIED WORD FOR WORD ONE OF MY THREADS that I posted here, he posted the video RIGHT AFTER. i posted the thread too so I know I'm not tripping

but ALL IS FORGIVEN if he invites me on the podcast

MATTTYYYYY BOYYYY

Osukhan

Matt BLACKBURN
MATT
MATTYYYY BOYYYY

If you're reading this, GET ME ON the mitolife podcast I NEED TO GET A PODCAST INTERVIEW MAN

Na but yeah, I'M PRETTY SURE Matt Blackburn lurks this forum, because he released a YouTube video a while back where he COPIED WORD FOR WORD ONE OF MY THREADS that I posted here, he posted the video RIGHT AFTER. i posted the thread too so I know I'm not tripping

MATTTYYYYY BOYYYY
what was it?

JamesGatz

what was it?
I posted a thread on this forum back in February 2022 detailing how all mattresses and pillows are stressful and I listed a few methods to reduce the stress of sleeping

The methods I recommended? Sleeping with a Light on, Sleeping with a WOOL COMFORTER and a wool pillow on top of the mattress (I've never seen anyone promote wool comforters before that), I also recommended Inclined Bed therapy which granted a lot of people do so I won't stick on that

on July of 2022 , Matt Blackburn posts a video on Youtube Channel with Hendrick Haussen about how all mattresses/pillows are stressful, during this conversation he specifically recommends sleeping with a wool comforter and goes over other questions such as sleeping with the light on and Inclined Bed therapy - which once again all those ideas I covered in one thread a few months prior to when this video was posted

Do I think he stole my thread? Yes, Can I prove it? No

Do I care to prove it? No because he's far from the only person I've seen stealing my threads so I try not to care

aniciete

Matt BLACKBURN
MATT
MATTYYYY BOYYYY

MATTTYYYYY BOYYYY
He used to be pretty active on here lmao @mitolife

JamesGatz

Alright so I'm going to REFRAIN from being a "negative person" but I have to call a RAT OUT when I see one and this dude Matt is doing some SLICK stuff with my other content not even related to sleeping bro which is funny. I REALLY am trying to control myself with people, but when someone rips me off like this so badly, It REALLY BOTHERS ME.

Its CRAZY TO ME that a dude like Matt (who has absolutely no idea what hes doing and is flip flopping all over the place) will have famous people following him and a decently large following, yet he stiffs the little guy (ME) who's just trying to make it in this world.

It REALLY BOTHERS ME that these are the type of dudes with a lot of followers who get content from dudes like me and pass it off as their own.

BUT I'M TURNING ON DEFCON 3

I've never felt so motivated in my life until now to really become a more serious person and put out better content and get my own podcast going already and ONCE I MAKE IT and have a decent following, all the RATS are getting called out.

I REALLY FEEL LIKE I'm underrated

None of these health dudes do what I do and they make way more money and really just STIFF a dude like me but its cool though, You guys are going to see me put in this work, all my stuff has only really been on the forum for now, but now I'm going to join other platforms and start building a serious audience because that is LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY I can protect my stuff more.

Ugghhhh man, MATT I HOPE YOU READ THIS MAN SERIOUSLY - I'm not HATING on you and I'm NOT JEALOUS of you, but stop ripping me off dude, I know you're reading my stuff and doing some slick stuff with it. I have no problem with a dude reading my stuff and getting "inspiration" from it because in a sense, almost everything is inspired by something that came before it but thats not what you're doing man

But yea, you guys are going to see better from me forreal, I know I could be a way better person if I put in the effort and I know no one does what I do man

Momma

But yea, you guys are going to see better from me forreal, I know I could be a way better person if I put in the effort and I know no one does what I do man
Do it. You have my support and I’m sure many others as well.

LadyRae

@JamesGatz
How is Matt following your content? Where is this content? YouTube? Instagram Or do you have a blog?

Just curious, thanks 😊

mamakitty

Alright so I'm going to REFRAIN from being a "negative person" but I have to call a RAT OUT when I see one and this dude Matt is doing some SLICK stuff with my other content not even related to sleeping bro which is funny. I REALLY am trying to control myself with people, but when someone rips me off like this so badly, It REALLY BOTHERS ME.

Its CRAZY TO ME that a dude like Matt (who has absolutely no idea what hes doing and is flip flopping all over the place) will have famous people following him and a decently large following, yet he stiffs the little guy (ME) who's just trying to make it in this world.

It REALLY BOTHERS ME that these are the type of dudes with a lot of followers who get content from dudes like me and pass it off as their own.

BUT I'M TURNING ON DEFCON 3

I've never felt so motivated in my life until now to really become a more serious person and put out better content and get my own podcast going already and ONCE I MAKE IT and have a decent following, all the RATS are getting called out.

I REALLY FEEL LIKE I'm underrated

None of these health dudes do what I do and they make way more money and really just STIFF a dude like me but its cool though, You guys are going to see me put in this work, all my stuff has only really been on the forum for now, but now I'm going to join other platforms and start building a serious audience because that is LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY I can protect my stuff more.

Ugghhhh man, MATT I HOPE YOU READ THIS MAN SERIOUSLY - I'm not HATING on you and I'm NOT JEALOUS of you, but stop ripping me off dude, I know you're reading my stuff and doing some slick stuff with it. I have no problem with a dude reading my stuff and getting "inspiration" from it because in a sense, almost everything is inspired by something that came before it but thats not what you're doing man

Is this Frank tufano?

teds

Forum Supporter
He's a twig who lives in a place where you need to be much more robust, especially if you're working on the land as he supposedly does. Trying to have low body fat like a teenage girl on instagram in order to get nutrition clients must be a living hell.
This comment amuses

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals