Milk is the most non-peaty peat food ever

Yikes! Have you tried applying honey and keeping it covered? I recall seeing studies where sugar and honey helped with wound healing and I wonder if by keeping it covered, you trap CO2 to prevent scarring, sort of like simulating the womb environment?

Yeah I used Manuka honey topically the first few days and internally too. I stopped because it wouldn’t dry out and scab up solidly. Now I take my shower, and the thing gets all soft again, but I put a cool blow dryer on it to dry it back out and then some Progest-E and that is when things started to happen! From the moment I got the burn it did not hurt at all. I am REALLY surprised about that, because in the past a first degree burn from cooking would be so painful for days. This is a large second degree burn I got from the tailpipe of a motorcycle and the skin came off in one sheet instantly. I never felt anything! It is strangest thing.

Jennifer

@Jennifer // Thank you!

Besides milk, what are your other main sources of calories?

I've also been drinking more milk (and consequently eating less beef). Hence my interest in your "formula".

You’re welcome. :)

Below is a rundown of my current diet and supplements. I’m working on rebuilding a collapsed spine and have recently started training to climb mountains again, but my main goal is to be happy. My highly scientific approach is to consume what I like and don’t consume what I don’t like. lol I’ve experienced quite a bit of loss in my life and came to the realization that I’m not guaranteed tomorrow, only the present moment, so I make every meal now like it’s the last one I’ll ever have. Anyhow, my diet:

PROTEINS (25%): Pastured raw A2 dairy (buffalo, cow and goat), pastured eggs

FATS (35%): Dairy fat, egg yolks, cocoa butter

CARBS (40%): American paw paw, dates (mazafati, sukkari), grapes (green seedless, gum drop, pink muscat), limes, melon (canary, honeydew, snowball), peaches (white donut), wild berries (black raspberries, blueberries, golden raspberries, marionberries, mulberries, red raspberries, strawberries), raw milk, apple concentrate sweetener

HERBS & SEASONINGS: Chamomile, cinnamon (Ceylon, Vietnamese), dill, kosher salt, mint (peppermint, spearmint, wild mint), osmanthus, vanilla beans (Madagascan, Tahitian)

SUPPLEMENTS: NDT (TyroMax), Vitamin D3 (ELEA brand)

A TYPICAL DAY OF EATING

BREAKFAST: 1 L of milk, a cheese omelette, a serving of blueberries, and sweetened osmanthus tisane

SNACK: Homemade ice cream (black raspberry or vanilla mint) or white chocolate covered dates

LUNCH: 1 L of milk, fresh mozzarella with a serving of mixed berries, and sweetened peppermint tisane

SNACK: A shake (strawberries & cream or peaches & cream) or homemade cinnamon vanilla custard

DINNER: 1 L of milk, a slice of quiche, homemade melon sherbet, and sweetened chamomile tisane

Jennifer

This is a large second degree burn I got from the tailpipe of a motorcycle and the skin came off in one sheet instantly. I never felt anything! It is strangest thing.

Oh, my! Do you feel anything now? Is there any sensation?

Oh, my! Do you feel anything now? Is there any sensation?
Yeah I feel it, just a little itchy now. A couple of days over the three weeks it kinda hurt, but not bad, like it should have. I just attribute it to my body dealing with it well, and maybe the progesterone is having a numbing effect?

Dr. B

You’re welcome. :)

Below is a rundown of my current diet and supplements. I’m working on rebuilding a collapsed spine and have recently started training to climb mountains again, but my main goal is to be happy. My highly scientific approach is to consume what I like and don’t consume what I don’t like. lol I’ve experienced quite a bit of loss in my life and came to the realization that I’m not guaranteed tomorrow, only the present moment, so I make every meal now like it’s the last one I’ll ever have. Anyhow, my diet:

PROTEINS (25%): Pastured raw A2 dairy (buffalo, cow and goat), pastured eggs

FATS (35%): Dairy fat, egg yolks, cocoa butter

CARBS (40%): American paw paw, dates (mazafati, sukkari), grapes (green seedless, gum drop, pink muscat), limes, melon (canary, honeydew, snowball), peaches (white donut), wild berries (black raspberries, blueberries, golden raspberries, marionberries, mulberries, red raspberries, strawberries), raw milk, apple concentrate sweetener

HERBS & SEASONINGS: Chamomile, cinnamon (Ceylon, Vietnamese), dill, kosher salt, mint (peppermint, spearmint, wild mint), osmanthus, vanilla beans (Madagascan, Tahitian)

SUPPLEMENTS: NDT (TyroMax), Vitamin D3 (ELEA brand)

A TYPICAL DAY OF EATING

BREAKFAST: 1 L of milk, a cheese omelette, a serving of blueberries, and sweetened osmanthus tisane

SNACK: Homemade ice cream (black raspberry or vanilla mint) or white chocolate covered dates

LUNCH: 1 L of milk, fresh mozzarella with a serving of mixed berries, and sweetened peppermint tisane

SNACK: A shake (strawberries & cream or peaches & cream) or homemade cinnamon vanilla custard

DINNER: 1 L of milk, a slice of quiche, homemade melon sherbet, and sweetened chamomile tisane

good diet. what dosage are you using for vitamin D3? do you think its really necessary to supplement it orally if youre lighter skinned, even with minimal sunlight?
what are the ingredients of your strawberries n creme or peaches n creme shakes. it seems like you dont use any pure white sugar, is that intentional. you think it has some health risks due to lack of vitamins?

Sevaan

@Jennifer // Wow! I am very grateful for your reply.

Those meals sound like a deliciously healthy feast, indeed! ?

I wish you a speedy recovery, bountiful health & happiness, and lots of mountain climbing.

Jennifer

@Rinse & rePeat, Gotcha. It looks like such a deep wound so when you said the burn didn’t hurt, I wondered if your nerves had been affected. I’m glad that’s not the case. Have you noticed the progesterone having a systemic effect? I tried Progest-E topically a few times on the hives I was getting from honey, and it was effective but each time it triggered a period so I had to stop using it.

@Dr. B, I take 4000 IU in the winter and 2000 IU in the summer because I don’t get much direct sunlight, mostly just filtered morning sun while hiking a local rail trail that is heavily shaded. I don’t think it’s necessary to supplement it if your diet contains enough vitamin D and you aren’t deficient in it.

My shake is just wild strawberries or white peaches, raw milk and a couple scoops of homemade vanilla ice cream. My ice cream recipe is a simple French-style (a custard base) with the apple concentrate as the sweetener. I think white sugar is one of the safest carb sources because of its purity/lack of irritants, but I like the taste of the apple sweetener and the fact that it dissolves easily in cold liquids. Wendell Estate honey is still my all-time favorite, though. If the foundation of the diet is made up of nutrient dense foods, I don’t see sugars lack of vitamins being an issue, but I know some people who, for whatever reason, don’t feel their best including it in their diet so I think it just depends on the individual.

@Sevaan, thank you so much. :)

lvysaur

The indo-Europeans adapted to dairy a long time ago. This is a massive strategic advantage because you can now take a herd of cows and support an army at places in which there is only grass and other foliage. You can have food where others cannot. The indo-Europeans and their descendents have been dominating the world ever since. It has nothing to do with 'we aren't baby cows'. To those of Indo-European descent, dairy is as natural as anything else.
The Indoeuropeans didn't dominate due to milk, they dominated due to military might (horse cavalries). The entire South/West Eurasian world already had domesticated cows at the time. The IEs were also unanimously Lactose "Intolerant", meaning they could not digest lactose--of course this says nothing with regards to milk adaptation, since lactose "tolerance" is a starvation adaptation, and not an adaptation to drinking milk.

As for the much later euro colonialism, that's simply due to the Atlantic lottery.
lmao, this never happened.

I need milk. If i dont milk something is lacking.
I agree, different people are naturally going to have different calcium balance genes. For example East Asians require less calcium to develop the same way (although their current amount of calcium consumption is still low even taking this into account).

People like the Tutsi, Dravidians, Modern Europeans, will naturally not be able to get by on similarly low quantities, because they would've had access to milk for the last 5000-10,000 years.

But even within these broad ethnic groups there are going to be individuals who stray from the norm--aka Chinese people who may require lots of milk, and vice versa.

Last edited:
@Rinse & rePeat, Gotcha. It looks like such a deep wound so when you said the burn didn’t hurt, I wondered if your nerves had been affected. I’m glad that’s not the case. Have you noticed the progesterone having a systemic effect? I tried Progest-E topically a few times on the hives I was getting from honey, and it was effective but each time it triggered a period so I had to stop using it.

It is diagnosed as a second degree burn, but my body is getting the job done all by itself. Itvis curious though why this did not hurt.

Progest-E brought me out of menopause the first time I took it, and then I only took it for a couple more months before I tossed it, I think because it had soy in it. Now starting it up again last year, all four of us love it, for various reasons.

Jennifer

It is diagnosed as a second degree burn, but my body is getting the job done all by itself. Itvis curious though why this did not hurt.

Progest-E brought me out of menopause the first time I took it, and then I only took it for a couple more months before I tossed it, I think because it had soy in it. Now starting it up again last year, all four of us love it, for various reasons.

So would you say your experience with Progest-E now is better than it was in the past and if so, was there anything special you did to tolerate it better? It always left me feeling sedated, and I didn't like how it increased my already healthy libido, but it really helped relieve my back pain. I have 3 unopened bottles that were my mum’s. It would be nice if I could use them to relieve the pain from training. I’m trying to build up strength in my back to withstand the weight of my pack while climbing so I’ve been wearing it while hiking the rail trail and climbing the flights of stairs at my house, and slowly increasing the amount of hiking gear as I get stronger.

So would you say your experience with Progest-E now is better than it was in the past and if so, was there anything special you did to tolerate it better? It always left me feeling sedated, and I didn't like how it increased my already healthy libido, but it really helped relieve my back pain. I have 3 unopened bottles that were my mum’s. It would be nice if I could use them to relieve the pain from training. I’m trying to build up strength in my back to withstand the weight of my pack while climbing so I’ve been wearing it while hiking the rail trail and climbing the flights of stairs at my house, and slowly increasing the amount of hiking gear as I get stronger.
Ummm I think Progest-E has been very calming when I am in a hyper state, which was a lot from a lot of bad things that have happened this year, otherwise I don’t notice too much else. It did make me a little sleepy at first taking it in the morning, but I take it later in the day now when I am gonna be away from home or stressed. I helps me to not be too affected during adversity. I love it.

Jennifer

Ummm I think Progest-E has been very calming when I am in a hyper state, which was a lot from a lot of bad things that have happened this year, otherwise I don’t notice too much else. It did make me a little sleepy at first taking it in the morning, but I take it later in the day now when I am gonna be away from home or stressed. I helps me to not be too affected during adversity. I love it.
Hmm...okay. I must be dead inside because even during challenging periods, I’m out cold for hours within 10 minutes of taking some Progest-E. Probably best to avoid it. I suppose some pain while training is to be expected, given how long I had been benched for. I'm recovering quickly so hopefully that’s a good sign and thyroid is protecting my bones. Thanks, Rinse! :)

Hmm...okay. I must be dead inside because even during challenging periods, I’m out cold for hours within 10 minutes of taking some Progest-E. Probably best to avoid it. I suppose some pain while training is to be expected, given how long I had been benched for. I'm recovering quickly so hopefully that’s a good sign and thyroid is protecting my bones. Thanks, Rinse! :)
You go girl! I am glad to hear you are back to doing what you love!

Jennifer

You go girl! I am glad to hear you are back to doing what you love!

Thank you. :happy: Honestly, I don't know that I love it. I just know that I need to climb a mountain one last time.

sweetpeat

Hi Jennifer,
I keep meaning to ask about your fruit source. I think you are in the northeast US like me. Seems hard to find good fresh fruit up here, unless it's in season. And even then, good cantaloupe are hard to find. Is that what you do, eat when things are in season?
And what do you do in the winter? Use canned or frozen fruit?

Jennifer

Hi @sweetpeat,

In the past, I purchased the bulk of my fruit from supermarkets, local Asian markets, orchards and farms, and the rest came from my family’s property (wild berries) and online retailers, which I’ll link below. When I came across a good crop, I bought extra and froze it to have a year-round supply and I still do that, but I’ve been transitioning my diet over to all locally sourced food so once I finish up the remainder of last seasons fruit, since fruit is now just a supplement to my diet, I’ll be able to acquire enough locally. In case this is helpful, here are some of my sources:

FRESH FRUIT

Trader Joe’s—donut peaches, figs, grapes (cotton candy, gum drop), melon (galia, orange flesh honeydew), Sky Valley heirloom navel oranges (Cecelia Packing :: Citrus Varieties :: Sky Valley Heirloom Navels), Sumo oranges,

Walmart Supercenter—donut peaches, melons (canary, honeydew, sugar kiss)

Whole Foods—figs, grapes (carnival, gum drop, moon drops, pink muscat), snowball/dino melons

FROZEN FRUIT

Trader Joe’s—cherries, organic mangoes, wild Boreal blueberries

JARRED FRUIT (w/o ascorbic and citric acid)

Trader Joe’s—organic and conventional unsweetened apple sauce

Whole Foods—365 organic unsweetened apple sauce

products - Beech-Nut (the Naturals and Organics lines)

CANNED FRUIT

FREEZE-DRIED FRUIT

Trader Joe’s—mango, red dragon fruit chips

DATES

Jennifer

@sweetpeat, I’m not sure why the link for LocalHarvest says Dallas, TX, but it’s a nationwide resource database.

Jennifer

Why do you say, “one last time?”

Because I don’t know if I’ll want to continue climbing after that or that my body could take it, but it’s important to me that I get up more than just the metaphorical mountain I’ve been climbing these past 13 years since fracturing, even if it’s just one last time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals