My wife has cancer and is considering surgery

RealNeat

you do not get high when you use suppositories (rectal) and don't shove it far up your butt.
Is this the same as RSO? Rick Simpson oil? If its decarboxylated and has absorption enough to have an effect on cancer cells Im surprised to hear that it doesnt make one high. I wonder how that is possible.

RealNeat

This is all great info, real neat - thanks for taking the time - especially the Gerson clinic - we are open to all options - I’m gonna get to work on research
no problem, i mistakenly tagged Georgi who is of course supposed to be @haidut on here. I know he treads carefully with topics like this and any "medical information" but it would be interesting to hear his take on the Gerson Therapy after all these years of research. It still seems to be one of the Peatiest ways to approach cancer. @burtlancast was always disappointed that there wasnt some master protocol established combining Ray and Max Gersons philosophies but one can infer by reading their work what to add or think.

Is this the same as RSO? Rick Simpson oil? If its decarboxylated and has absorption enough to have an effect on cancer cells Im surprised to hear that it doesnt make one high. I wonder how that is possible.
yes it is properly called FECO, high THC full extract cannabis oil.

It DOES NOT MAKE YOU HIGH. I have personal experience and the experience of lots of other people. It does NOT go into the bloodstream. That is why it does not make you high.

I'm going to push back on Gerson. I have evaluated it and seen results from reports and I think it is not all that great, and much of it is unnecessary. I think that a low methionine diet has all the advantages of Gerson.

That is a plant based diet with moderate protein. Cancer cells can't synthesize methionine very well. And you can also take methioninase, which makes methionine almost zero if you are pursuing a plant based diet.

I have heard from people in remission when methionine is low.

I think this is a good combo with the high THC suppositories.

Objective Methionine metabolism is involved in a myriad of cellular functions, including methylation reactions and redox maintenance. Nevertheless, it remains unclear whether methionine metabolism, RNA methylation and antitumour immunity are molecularly intertwined.
Design The antitumour immunity effect of methionine-restricted diet (MRD) feeding was assessed in murine models. The mechanisms of methionine and YTH domain-containing family protein 1 (YTHDF1) in tumour immune escape were determined in vitro and in vivo. The synergistic effects of MRD or YTHDF1 depletion with PD-1 blockade were also investigated.
Results We found that dietary methionine restriction reduced tumour growth and enhanced antitumour immunity by increasing the number and cytotoxicity of tumour-infiltrating CD8+ T cells in different mouse models. Mechanistically, the S-adenosylmethionine derived from methionine metabolism promoted the N6-methyladenosine (m6A) methylation and translation of immune checkpoints, including PD-L1 and V-domain Ig suppressor of T cell activation (VISTA), in tumour cells. Furthermore, MRD or m6A-specific binding protein YTHDF1 depletion inhibited tumour growth by restoring the infiltration of CD8+ T cells, and synergised with PD-1 blockade for better tumour control. Clinically, YTHDF1 expression correlated with poor prognosis and immunotherapy outcomes for cancer patients.
Conclusions Methionine and YTHDF1 play a critical role in anticancer immunity through regulating the functions of T cells. Targeting methionine metabolism or YTHDF1 could be a potential new strategy for cancer immunotherapy.

RealNeat

I'm going to push back on Gerson. I have evaluated it and seen results from reports and I think it is not all that great, and much of it is unnecessary. I think that a low methionine diet has all the advantages of Gerson.

That is a plant based diet with moderate protein. Cancer cells can't synthesize methionine very well. And you can also take methioninase, which makes methionine almost zero if you are pursuing a plant based diet.

Objective Methionine metabolism is involved in a myriad of cellular functions, including methylation reactions and redox maintenance. Nevertheless, it remains unclear whether methionine metabolism, RNA methylation and antitumour immunity are molecularly intertwined.
Design The antitumour immunity effect of methionine-restricted diet (MRD) feeding was assessed in murine models. The mechanisms of methionine and YTH domain-containing family protein 1 (YTHDF1) in tumour immune escape were determined in vitro and in vivo. The synergistic effects of MRD or YTHDF1 depletion with PD-1 blockade were also investigated.
Results We found that dietary methionine restriction reduced tumour growth and enhanced antitumour immunity by increasing the number and cytotoxicity of tumour-infiltrating CD8+ T cells in different mouse models. Mechanistically, the S-adenosylmethionine derived from methionine metabolism promoted the N6-methyladenosine (m6A) methylation and translation of immune checkpoints, including PD-L1 and V-domain Ig suppressor of T cell activation (VISTA), in tumour cells. Furthermore, MRD or m6A-specific binding protein YTHDF1 depletion inhibited tumour growth by restoring the infiltration of CD8+ T cells, and synergised with PD-1 blockade for better tumour control. Clinically, YTHDF1 expression correlated with poor prognosis and immunotherapy outcomes for cancer patients.
Conclusions Methionine and YTHDF1 play a critical role in anticancer immunity through regulating the functions of T cells. Targeting methionine metabolism or YTHDF1 could be a potential new strategy for cancer immunotherapy.

I think there is much more to it than that. The use of thyroid to boost the metabolism and then give fuel to burn all day long generates the heat needed to either return tumors back to normal or kill them, proper cellular function starts with proper energy production. The coffee enemas help get rid of waste that gets liberated from cell turnover and tumor death. Even though a lot of places are steering away from it the liver injections assist liver function and have a cell growth inhibition effect, Ray expanded on it (liver extracts) on politics and science episode (i think the episode was called “suppressed cancer therapies”). The high potassium and all other minerals from the vegetables and fruit help to dampen excitation from mineral imbalance as a result of improper metabolism and lack of CO2 (in favor of lactic acid in the case of cancer cells). The iodine acts a a type of chemo along with the constituatens of the carrot juice. It’s a multi prong approach, which imo is needed for many cancers and putting all eggs in one basket sounds risky.

RealNeat

I think there is much more to it than that. The use of thyroid to boost the metabolism and then give fuel to burn all day long generates the heat needed to either return tumors back to normal or kill them, proper cellular function starts with proper energy production. The coffee enemas help get rid of waste that gets liberated from cell turnover and tumor death. Even though a lot of places are steering away from it the liver injections assist liver function and have a cell growth inhibition effect, Ray expanded on it (liver extracts) on politics and science episode (i think the episode was called “suppressed cancer therapies”). The high potassium and all other minerals from the vegetables and fruit help to dampen excitation from mineral imbalance as a result of improper metabolism and lack of CO2 (in favor of lactic acid in the case of cancer cells). The iodine acts a a type of chemo along with the constituatens of the carrot juice. It’s a multi prong approach, which imo is needed for many cancers and putting all eggs in one basket sounds risky.
More on this
View: https://youtu.be/-oYHxv5p5qM?si=TpcuJsCs0STIY7A8

I do agree about thyroid. But not much else. I don't think it has really been tested and lots of people go through the very difficult and traumatic diet and don't live longer.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
An update: I have presented a lot of these/ideas to my wife and she is interested in some of it but doesn’t want to do “any of it without the supervision of a doctor”

This is why I originally asked if folks are aware of doctors that would be on board with supervising and evaluating any possible problems with doing fenbendazole, chlorine dioxide, high dose THC, high dose aspirin, estrogen antagonists and aromatase inhibitors, etc.

She has been receptive to the last two and I have her on a bunch of stuff but she doesn’t want to do any of the rest of it essentially unless a doctor signs off on it. Her cancer is very advanced and feels like ***t every day and needs opioids around the clock to manage pain. If I were in her shoes I would want to throw everything possible at it as soon as possible.

Maybe such a doctor does not exist. We have been doing internet searches but it’s very difficult to find anyone who doesn’t follow NCI (National Cancer Institute) guidelines.

Jackson Chung

you are welcome. This is a game changer for me and my family.

There is also a lot of new research showing that our cells float in a sea of interstitial fluid that I think of as oceans, with lymphatic system as rivers, and when we use these suppositories they reach our entire body very quickly. And THC is extremely strong in shrinking tumors and in getting rid of pain.

An update: I have presented a lot of these/ideas to my wife and she is interested in some of it but doesn’t want to do “any of it without the supervision of a doctor”

This is why I originally asked if folks are aware of doctors that would be on board with supervising and evaluating any possible problems with doing fenbendazole, chlorine dioxide, high dose THC, high dose aspirin, estrogen antagonists and aromatase inhibitors, etc.

She has been receptive to the last two and I have her on a bunch of stuff but she doesn’t want to do any of the rest of it essentially unless a doctor signs off on it. Her cancer is very advanced and feels like ***t every day and needs opioids around the clock to manage pain. If I were in her shoes I would want to throw everything possible at it as soon as possible.

Maybe such a doctor does not exist. We have been doing internet searches but it’s very difficult to find anyone who doesn’t follow NCI (National Cancer Institute) guidelines.

I would tell her she has nothing to lose. What does she have to lose?

Go to Whale.to and show her some quotes on that website. It’s pretty basic but has lots of quotes that explain the medical monopoly and why things are the way they are.

The problem with cancer is that people are frozen by fear and trust the doctors blindly. They are the experts after all. If they only knew how incompetent the average doctor is. I hear so many of them say the dumbest thing. The education does not involve critical thinking but memorization. They just do as they are told and sadly in my opinion what they are taught is wrong.

I knew a pharmacist who gave his kids all sorts of carbs (including fried foods) but didn’t allow them to drink fruit juice because it had sugar in it. Both the parents were pharmacists. If that doesn’t scream incompetence I don’t know what does. carbs and sugar break down into the same molecules (glucose/fructose). that they cannot figure out something so basic is concerning.

They are not the gods we think they are. As a matter fact most people with cancer die of their treatment (I know my mom almost died of chemo but survived by the grace of god we were young kids at the time and I don’t know what I would have done without her being here). Keep in mind medical mistakes are the 3rd or 4th leading cause of death.

I try my best to expose this industry so no one has to go through what we went through. Not only do they disfigure you through their surgery, they burn and poison you. Sometimes they steal (yes steal) your life savings.

Last edited:

RealNeat

Certified Gerson Therapy locations (only two exist, Europe and Mexico) will have a doc on site 24/7 to assist and help. I would call the Mexican Gerson clinic and ask if your wife should get on 10gs of IV Vit C for 10 days (in a row) followed by 10gs of oral vitamin C for 10 days (like Linus Pauling famously studied)

"Supplemental ascorbate in the supportive treatment of cancer: Prolongation of survival times in terminal human cancer."​

it could halt the progression HIGH DOSE ORAL VIT C ALONE WILL NOT WORK NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR WHAT FORM ITS IN. Reputable IV locations will do blood tests to make sure IV Vit C is not contraindicated, Vitamin C supplementation is contraindicated in blood disorders like thalassemia, G6PD deficiency, sickle cell disease, and hemochromatosis.

• The concentrations needed to kill 50% of cancer cells in vitro ranges from 500 to 3000 micromoles per liter, depending on the type of cancer.
  • In healthy subjects, a single IV dose of 3 grams produces an average peak plasma level of 1,760 micromoles per liter, while a single IV dose of 5 grams yields 5,580 micromoles per liter.
  • By contrast, taking 3 grams every 4 hours to yield 18 grams a day only raises plasma levels to 220 micromoles per liter.

I am in no way guaranteeing a cure or favorable outcome (though my heart goes out to you guys and I pray for your cure), but there are many such accounts even with people in the same situation as your wife, especially when the coffee enemas start at the Gerson clinic the day she is admitted. The coffee enemas are so effective that in many cases they eliminate the need for pain medication. The Gerson clinic in Mexico will tell you whether they may be able to help your wife, I hope they will, but they may say no or suggest conventional treatment first to get things under control and then to come to the clinic. Only way to know is to call.

Last edited:

GreekGod

Bumping/reposting - hoping to get some replies

I’m a new member, have been lurking for a year or so after hearing @haidut on Paul Saladino and Mercola podcasts. Many thanks to Georgi for all the great info.

Can folks point me to any RP forum approved doctors? I have a supplement-hormone-OTC drug plan in place for minimizing estrogen insult and increasing mitochondrial health including products from idealabsdc but my wife is considering surgery. She’s not done any research on outcomes and it appears to me post surgical outcomes in our case are very poor.

I’d like to have a few numbers to call to go out of town for consults with non-mainstream practitioners in case we need to. We are in Georgia and would need to stay in the US.

Thanks be to God she is not sick and is fully functional apart from poor appetite from constant feelings of belly fullness.

Any other thoughts and recommendations are of course much appreciated. Please pray for us.

St Peregrine, pray for us!

Jeff
Jeff, can I ask you what type of cancer situation you are dealing with? I went thru all this w my wife 5 yrs ago and will try to give you my best experienced take on things. Maybe I have a few ideas that will actually help. Michael

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Certified Gerson Therapy locations (only two exist, Europe and Mexico) will have a doc on site 24/7 to assist and help. I would call the Mexican Gerson clinic and ask if your wife should get on 10gs of IV Vit C for 10 days (in a row) followed by 10gs of oral vitamin C for 10 days (like Linus Pauling famously studied)

"Supplemental ascorbate in the supportive treatment of cancer: Prolongation of survival times in terminal human cancer."​

it could halt the progression HIGH DOSE ORAL VIT C ALONE WILL NOT WORK NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR WHAT FORM ITS IN. Reputable IV locations will do blood tests to make sure IV Vit C is not contraindicated, Vitamin C supplementation is contraindicated in blood disorders like thalassemia, G6PD deficiency, sickle cell disease, and hemochromatosis.

• The concentrations needed to kill 50% of cancer cells in vitro ranges from 500 to 3000 micromoles per liter, depending on the type of cancer.
  • In healthy subjects, a single IV dose of 3 grams produces an average peak plasma level of 1,760 micromoles per liter, while a single IV dose of 5 grams yields 5,580 micromoles per liter.
  • By contrast, taking 3 grams every 4 hours to yield 18 grams a day only raises plasma levels to 220 micromoles per liter.

I am in no way guaranteeing a cure or favorable outcome (though my heart goes out to you guys and I pray for your cure), but there are many such accounts even with people in the same situation as your wife, especially when the coffee enemas start at the Gerson clinic the day she is admitted. The coffee enemas are so effective that in many cases they eliminate the need for pain medication. The Gerson clinic in Mexico will tell you whether they may be able to help your wife, I hope they will, but they may say no or suggest conventional treatment first to get things under control and then to come to the clinic. Only way to know is to call.
Great info, thank you - Gerson is very interesting for sure - traveling to Mexico is wild to consider but I won’t rule it out

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Jeff, can I ask you what type of cancer situation you are dealing with? I went thru all this w my wife 5 yrs ago and will try to give you my best experienced take on things. Maybe I have a few ideas that will actually help. Michael
Michael - this is endometrial with Mets to omentum and peritoneum

She is requiring regular paracentesis that takes off 3-5 liters fluid each time

Has constant pain that requires oxycodone for relief

MCurtone

I'm very sorry to hear she is reluctant to a lot of these remedies. As I mentioned before, the MMS/Chlorine Dioxide would literally take care of this entirely. Shame because all that she needs to do is drink it diluted in water 8-10 times per day and in 30-60 days she will be squeaky clean and energized feeling much better.

No doctor will sign off on it. They will google it, say the FDA doesn't approve and call it bleach.

Your wife needs to understand that asking a doctor to sign off on a cancer treatment means she is going along with what doctors do to have a failure rate of over 90% when it comes to treating cancer. Might be 97% if I recall correctly.

Why would anyone trust the words of a professional who fails 97% of the time at what they do?

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
I'm very sorry to hear she is reluctant to a lot of these remedies. As I mentioned before, the MMS/Chlorine Dioxide would literally take care of this entirely. Shame because all that she needs to do is drink it diluted in water 8-10 times per day and in 30-60 days she will be squeaky clean and energized feeling much better.

No doctor will sign off on it. They will google it, say the FDA doesn't approve and call it bleach.

Your wife needs to understand that asking a doctor to sign off on a cancer treatment means she is going along with what doctors do to have a failure rate of over 90% when it comes to treating cancer. Might be 97% if I recall correctly.

Why would anyone trust the words of a professional who fails 97% of the time at what they do?
I agree with you - but she was too scared to not say yes to chemo. She was okay for about two days after the first infusion, then she was totally miserable for a week, and since then she is tired all the time and can’t tolerate much movement at all.

Next Tuesday is the second round of infusion, and this time it will include Keytruda. She has been so nauseous most of the time she will not agree to take the MMS unfortunately. She has always had an especially acute sense of taste and smell and the MMS is too objectionable for her - plus, I don’t really think she believes in it - if she bought into it’s potential effect I think she’d be able to hold her nose and swallow it

RealNeat

I agree with you - but she was too scared to not say yes to chemo. She was okay for about two days after the first infusion, then she was totally miserable for a week, and since then she is tired all the time and can’t tolerate much movement at all.

Next Tuesday is the second round of infusion, and this time it will include Keytruda. She has been so nauseous most of the time she will not agree to take the MMS unfortunately. She has always had an especially acute sense of taste and smell and the MMS is too objectionable for her - plus, I don’t really think she believes in it - if she bought into it’s potential effect I think she’d be able to hold her nose and swallow it
I know you are having some issues in her accepting or taking other forms of care but I think the best thing you guys can do now that she is going the conventional route is take plenty of supporting supplements, dietary changes and environmental assists, like red light, antioxidants/ oxidants or IVC (if appropriate) and other things to lessen the impact of the invasive conventional therapies. I highly suggest reading Suzanne Somers book, "Knockout" for tips.

Cancer isn't all or nothing and even the Gerson Therapy modified can assist a person who decides to use conventional treatments. Chemo tends to be the most toxic obviously but there is no need to lay down all natural therapies and only take the standard of care, both can be utilized for a more pleasant experience.

I'll mention this one last time. 1 gram of THC in rectal suppository can stop and reverse almost all forms of cancer. Check out CannabisHealthRadio.com. You only need to take the THC at this level for about 1 month and it does not make most people high.

There is nothing at all that I have found remotely as good as this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals