My wife has cancer and is considering surgery

Morten

Forum Supporter
I'd second this :): 250 watt chicken lamps (use 2 or 3) to heat the abdomen up a couple times a day. Those also provide red light. @haidut has said in the past to take Methylene Blue about 30 minutes before red light therapy for maximum benefit. When using heat therapy make sure to keep the blood sugar levels up with juice or something so you don't stimulate a cortisol dump.

Another thing to try is to sleep under some red light all night long. Don't go for the heating effect at night, but shine at least one of the lamps on the skin all night long. Wear a sleep mask if she needs to, and keep some salted orange juice nearby to keep the blood sugar levels up.
Could you recommend a red light lamp?
And should orange peel not be anticancer as well, not the write only the peel.

LucyL

Could you recommend a red light lamp?
And should orange peel not be anticancer as well, not the write only the peel.

Anything like this - Peat said the 130V lights used in our American 120V systems would give off more red light, so I try to get those, but a 120v bulb should be good too.

And yes, orange peel is very good too. Marmalade is a traditional therapeutic food.

mangoes

The two docs we are seeing have not put a timeline on this yet, but I asked for at least a month to do research and see how the anti-estrogen, pro metabolism approach benefits her. I am waiting for MMS/Chlorine Dioxide products to arrive from Australia (I bought from @MCurtone approved seller and didn't realize it was coming from so far away) and am excited to get started with it. Today she is feeling good and getting her hair done and the Lord continues to bless us. We are praying the rosary together since this happened and Our Lady is interceding for us.
Please keep the thread and us all updated with how the MMS thing goes. People’s confidence in here has me also interested.

But other than that, my prayers for you and your wife, I hope she can heal completely

LucyL

Thanks Lucy - I have her on 2 325s of aspirin 3x/day - i hear you on the 6g daily - she told me the other day she scratched a very light cat scratch that was itchy the other day and she was surprised at how much it bled. That has made me hesitant to want to increase the aspirin. She keeps busy during the day and goes out while I’m at work so I’d hate for her to have an accident with a cut - I’m having her take 14mg K2 mk4 twice a day for the past two weeks which I figured would be good to counteract the anticoag nature of aspirin (she was likely quite deficient in K2 before this so I imagine her stores are improving)
I don't have experience high-dosing K2, and 14mg seems like a very high dose. I can only talk from my own experience, but when I started taking a lot of aspirin, and taking the recommended K2 alongside (1 mg for every 325mg of aspirin) I noticed an increase in bruising. It was on this forum that I read that sometimes topical application of K2 was better absorbed. So I began splitting my dose between softgels and the liquid drops which I rubbed on the skin and the bruising stopped almost literally overnight. Thin skin areas are best for topical application, inner thighs, abdomen, top of feet, inner arms; and haidut has written about the belly button being a particularly good spot for absorption. Long-term Androsterone

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Please keep the thread and us all updated with how the MMS thing goes. People’s confidence in here has me also interested.
MMS/CDS works so well because it oxidizes toxins. And we now know cancer is nothing more then accumulated toxicities. If any of my family members came down with "cancer" I would immediately put them on a low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet and lifestyle and give them CDS and also ozone saunas to burn up the toxins. I have 100% confidence this would turn them around and bring healing.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
I don't have experience high-dosing K2, and 14mg seems like a very high dose. I can only talk from my own experience, but when I started taking a lot of aspirin, and taking the recommended K2 alongside (1 mg for every 325mg of aspirin) I noticed an increase in bruising. It was on this forum that I read that sometimes topical application of K2 was better absorbed. So I began splitting my dose between softgels and the liquid drops which I rubbed on the skin and the bruising stopped almost literally overnight. Thin skin areas are best for topical application, inner thighs, abdomen, top of feet, inner arms; and haidut has written about the belly button being a particularly good spot for absorption. Long-term Androsterone
Thanks Lucy - yes we are doing topical K2 on abdomen, bellybutton, undersides of arms, etc - thank you

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
MMS/CDS works so well because it oxidizes toxins. And we now know cancer is nothing more then accumulated toxicities. If any of my family members came down with "cancer" I would immediately put them on a low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet and lifestyle and give them CDS and also ozone saunas to burn up the toxins. I have 100% confidence this would turn them around and bring healing.
Charlie I love your confidence - thanks - I am expecting MMS products from Australia soon

Her appetite stinks so she is really only eating small amounts of fruit and meat and dairy - I agree with you about diet quality but she has abdominal pain constantly that seems to be exacerbated by eating so diet toxins are minimal at this point anyway

Once we get the abdominal pain improved we will further reduce toxins

She unfortunately has to take oxycodone at night to help her sleep - the belly pain makes it difficult to find a comfortable position
Many many thanks for all your input

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Anything like this - Peat said the 130V lights used in our American 120V systems would give off more red light, so I try to get those, but a 120v bulb should be good too.

And yes, orange peel is very good too. Marmalade is a traditional therapeutic food.

Great stuff Lucy - red light has me very interested, seems to be a no brainer

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter

But other than that, my prayers for you and your wife, I hope she can heal completely
Mangoes - I will continue to report for sure

I will add you to my list as well - expect graces soon

mangoes

Thanks I’ll have to look into it more

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
It is truly incredible stuff. Needs to be respected though.
Why would you post something like “needs to be respected though” and not say what you mean? Clearly there are people in this thread who don’t know anything about it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why would you post something like “needs to be respected though” and not say what you mean? Clearly there are people in this thread who don’t know anything about it.
It can cause heavy detox, so going overboard is not wise and I always approach it cautiously.

Jackson Chung

Thanks I’ll have to look into it more
Not mms. But I thought I’d tell you about hydrogen peroxide. It works in a very similar way chemically by oxidizing toxins and bacteria. My father had a very bad tooth infection to the point he was going to a dentist due to pain. Probably from wearing a mask as he never had tooth pain his entire life at 54 years old. Anyway the idea to use hydrogen peroxide hit me. He used it 3 times a day and the infection went away in a week. It’s really powerful stuff. I told a co worker who used it and his dentist said his teeth were perfect during the next cleaning when before he would say they needed cleaning. Another co workers family uses it and says it got rid of goes sons bad breath for good. Because of this I bought an ozone laundry machine and boy does it work. The same co worker bought it and said his laundry which is 10 years old no longer smells when it always did. To me it killed all the bacteria and mold from 10 years of washing. That was at a low dose of 2 mg/l. Ozone and hydrogen peroxide are like mms. Both can be used to test cancer like mms. The point I’m trying to make is that mms works and I am giving you some subtle evidence it does. You’d be suprised the connection between bacteria and cancer. As I understand it your anti oxidant defense system protects your cells from the free radical damage while bacteria and other microorganisms and even possibly cancer have no such defense.

PopSocket

Not mms. But I thought I’d tell you about hydrogen peroxide. It works in a very similar way chemically by oxidizing toxins and bacteria. My father had a very bad tooth infection to the point he was going to a dentist due to pain. Probably from wearing a mask as he never had tooth pain his entire life at 54 years old. Anyway the idea to use hydrogen peroxide hit me. He used it 3 times a day and the infection went away in a week. It’s really powerful stuff. I told a co worker who used it and his dentist said his teeth were perfect during the next cleaning when before he would say they needed cleaning. Another co workers family uses it and says it got rid of goes sons bad breath for good. Because of this I bought an ozone laundry machine and boy does it work. The same co worker bought it and said his laundry which is 10 years old no longer smells when it always did. To me it killed all the bacteria and mold from 10 years of washing. That was at a low dose of 2 mg/l. Ozone and hydrogen peroxide are like mms. Both can be used to test cancer like mms. The point I’m trying to make is that mms works and I am giving you some subtle evidence it does. You’d be suprised the connection between bacteria and cancer. As I understand it your anti oxidant defense system protects your cells from the free radical damage while bacteria and other microorganisms and even possibly cancer have no such defense.
They are all oxidizers but Chlorine dioxide is unique that it is safer due to lower oxidizing voltage so it will be much harder to cause harm to your own body. Its oxidizing power is JUST BELOW the threshold that healthy cells can endure which makes it ideal. Sick, toxic, energy deprived cells can be damaged even when proper low concentration is used.

One of the reasons some people prefer Ozone as it is 2x stronger. Hydrogen Peroxide has the potential to harm tissues due to it being about ~40% stronger than Chlorine Dioxide and I think oral use might be not the best thing in the world, I mean irritating and burning the digestive tract is dangerous.

I think combining/rotating different oxidizers to see which one works best for the specific case/poison is the most prudent approach. Ozone and Chlorine Dioxide work best when done rectally from my knowledge and experience.

Bacteria/viruses/fungus have nothing to do with cancer directly. They are not the cause of disease and I used to think oxidizers work by killing viruses and bacteria back before 2020 but now it is obvious that it is all about toxin load removal and nothing to do with killing germs. Germs will be gone as soon as there is no poison/toxins or dead tissues for them to eat and they simply die due to starvation shortly after the tissue is healthy.

LucyL

Charlie I love your confidence - thanks - I am expecting MMS products from Australia soon

Her appetite stinks so she is really only eating small amounts of fruit and meat and dairy - I agree with you about diet quality but she has abdominal pain constantly that seems to be exacerbated by eating so diet toxins are minimal at this point anyway

Once we get the abdominal pain improved we will further reduce toxins

She unfortunately has to take oxycodone at night to help her sleep - the belly pain makes it difficult to find a comfortable position
Many many thanks for all your input
Opioids promote cancer. Which you probably know. I understand the dilemma you're in. I would think the high dose aspirin would be effective? Maybe she could take some aspirin in the middle of the night for complete coverage? It would be better to get up in the middle of the night to do some pain relieving therapy than take the oxycodone. I'm just spitballing here, absolutely not condemning her choice for what she needs to be comfortable. Another thought is castor oil packs. Have you looked into those? That might be helpful especially for the night pain.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Opioids promote cancer. Which you probably know. I understand the dilemma you're in. I would think the high dose aspirin would be effective? Maybe she could take some aspirin in the middle of the night for complete coverage? It would be better to get up in the middle of the night to do some pain relieving therapy than take the oxycodone. I'm just spitballing here, absolutely not condemning her choice for what she needs to be comfortable. Another thought is castor oil packs. Have you looked into those? That might be helpful especially for the night pain.
I wasn't aware that opioids promote cancer - it certainly doesn't seem impossible, but I've never considered the mechanism at play - my wife has been taking 650 of aspirin 3x/day including right before trying to go to sleep - it never touched the pain unfortunately - I understand that dose may not be enough but she also began to describe symptoms of gastric ulcer - she has been on hydrocodone (norco) very sparingly for years due to her extensive surgical knee history but it wasn't touching the new cancer pain - oxycodone (percocet) and now long-acting oral morphine are helping a lot - we had a great day yesterday, went to a midday mass at a further away church we like a lot and spent the day in the nearby town having lunch and taking a walk - best she's felt in weeks.

I will follow up with her about the ulcer symptoms and see if she will take larger doses of aspirin - I am doubtful of gastric ulcer but hey, I'm not the one who feels it - we are both healthcare-adjacent and she certainly has no change in stool color (indicating upper GI bleeding)

She is about a week away from starting carbo-tax and keytruda so I would love to see some sign of improvement with our treatments to this point to see if maybe she'll change her mind

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
High thc suppositories kill pain and reduce need for opiates. It is very anti cancer.
my wife has been on fairly small amounts of oral THC from gummies for a few years she used to get from a medical dispensary where we lived in FL (I am not necessarily advocating for the efficacy of this but I want to believe it's a better product than what could be obtained illegally)

what kind of dose are we talking here? and is suppository the only effective route? any papers to support this? or even anecdotal you can point to?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals