My wife has cancer and is considering surgery

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
They are all oxidizers but Chlorine dioxide is unique that it is safer due to lower oxidizing voltage so it will be much harder to cause harm to your own body. Its oxidizing power is JUST BELOW the threshold that healthy cells can endure which makes it ideal. Sick, toxic, energy deprived cells can be damaged even when proper low concentration is used.

One of the reasons some people prefer Ozone as it is 2x stronger. Hydrogen Peroxide has the potential to harm tissues due to it being about ~40% stronger than Chlorine Dioxide and I think oral use might be not the best thing in the world, I mean irritating and burning the digestive tract is dangerous.

I think combining/rotating different oxidizers to see which one works best for the specific case/poison is the most prudent approach. Ozone and Chlorine Dioxide work best when done rectally from my knowledge and experience.

Bacteria/viruses/fungus have nothing to do with cancer directly. They are not the cause of disease and I used to think oxidizers work by killing viruses and bacteria back before 2020 but now it is obvious that it is all about toxin load removal and nothing to do with killing germs. Germs will be gone as soon as there is no poison/toxins or dead tissues for them to eat and they simply die due to starvation shortly after the tissue is healthy.
MMS is exciting and I'm expecting the products I ordered to arrive today

Jackson Chung

They are all oxidizers but Chlorine dioxide is unique that it is safer due to lower oxidizing voltage so it will be much harder to cause harm to your own body. Its oxidizing power is JUST BELOW the threshold that healthy cells can endure which makes it ideal. Sick, toxic, energy deprived cells can be damaged even when proper low concentration is used.

One of the reasons some people prefer Ozone as it is 2x stronger. Hydrogen Peroxide has the potential to harm tissues due to it being about ~40% stronger than Chlorine Dioxide and I think oral use might be not the best thing in the world, I mean irritating and burning the digestive tract is dangerous.

I think combining/rotating different oxidizers to see which one works best for the specific case/poison is the most prudent approach. Ozone and Chlorine Dioxide work best when done rectally from my knowledge and experience.

Bacteria/viruses/fungus have nothing to do with cancer directly. They are not the cause of disease and I used to think oxidizers work by killing viruses and bacteria back before 2020 but now it is obvious that it is all about toxin load removal and nothing to do with killing germs. Germs will be gone as soon as there is no poison/toxins or dead tissues for them to eat and they simply die due to starvation shortly after the tissue is healthy.
Thank you! You are correct and I learn something new everyday!

That being said, don’t you think the dose is important? For example 1% hydrogen peroxide is probably safer than 3%. It’s easier to get than mms for sure.

Also we have a pretty sophisticated anti oxidant defense system. Don’t quote me on this. But the dose of ozone that is therapeutic for cancer I remember was 50 mg/ml while for laundry 2 mg/ml kills literally every microbe in my experience. Again do your research and don’t use this dose and talk with your doctor. This is just my thoughts.

Also many of the alternative cancer sites I’ve studied say the cause of cancer can be bacteria. Rays ideas about endotoxin and keeping a clean gut back this up. Furthermore many of the vaccines we take and even chicken meat are supposedly contaminated with cancer causing viruses/bacteria. Virginia Livingston did a lot of work on this and published books on this. As did Rife and Gaston Newsons (spelling?). My idea is that killing the bacteria/viruses freed up the immune system to do other things and also reduces the toxic load allowing for efficient energy production and respiration. This is how I think the oxidative therapies work. But I could be wrong as I am always learning.

This is also why a THC suppository works so well. It may be that THC is killing bacteria in the colon and also exerting an anti cancer effect. I believe it bypasses the liver this way which would degrade the THC to an extent. From my understanding (limited) this route works much better than the oral route.

Anyway thanks for your post! Always good to learn/debate. Hopefully we will help someone in need. Now and in the future when someone reads this. Again always check with a doctor first.

PopSocket

Thank you! You are correct and I learn something new everyday!

That being said, don’t you think the dose is important? For example 1% hydrogen peroxide is probably safer than 3%. It’s easier to get than mms for sure.

Also we have a pretty sophisticated anti oxidant defense system. Don’t quote me on this. But the dose of ozone that is therapeutic for cancer I remember was 50 mg/ml while for laundry 2 mg/ml kills literally every microbe in my experience. Again do your research and don’t use this dose and talk with your doctor. This is just my thoughts.

Also many of the alternative cancer sites I’ve studied say the cause of cancer can be bacteria. Rays ideas about endotoxin and keeping a clean gut back this up. Furthermore many of the vaccines we take and even chicken meat are supposedly contaminated with cancer causing viruses/bacteria. Virginia Livingston did a lot of work on this and published books on this. As did Rife and Gaston Newsons (spelling?). My idea is that killing the bacteria/viruses freed up the immune system to do other things and also reduces the toxic load allowing for efficient energy production and respiration. This is how I think the oxidative therapies work. But I could be wrong as I am always learning.

This is also why a THC suppository works so well. It may be that THC is killing bacteria in the colon and also exerting an anti cancer effect. I believe it bypasses the liver this way which would degrade the THC to an extent. From my understanding (limited) this route works much better than the oral route.

Anyway thanks for your post! Always good to learn/debate. Hopefully we will help someone in need. Now and in the future when someone reads this. Again always check with a doctor first.
Ozone is a tricky one and I personally don't use it but tried it years ago. And you are right - it will oxidize all sorts of stuff, good,bad bacteria and probably some cells too ( :

Regarding vaccines containing viruses that can cause cancer - would love to see a proof of this. I mean vaccines can cause cancer but is it viruses or just the toxins they contain ? Or the gene therapy that passes as vaccines these days is responsible for the cancers ? Also it seems vaccines can damage mitochondria and lower energy output of the cells. This can cause cancer for sure. It seems that vaccines also damage the liver and this can certainly cause cancer as well. But viruses ?

my wife has been on fairly small amounts of oral THC from gummies for a few years she used to get from a medical dispensary where we lived in FL (I am not necessarily advocating for the efficacy of this but I want to believe it's a better product than what could be obtained illegally)

what kind of dose are we talking here? and is suppository the only effective route? any papers to support this? or even anecdotal you can point to?

so the doses here are around 100mg of THC. You can buy the FECO or "RSO" in Florida, high THC, in a dispensary. Warm up so it thins out and make suppositories with melted cocoa butter.

If you insert not too far, just past the outer muscle, it quickly lowers pain, within a few minutes, and there is no high at all. It bypasses the liver and enters via the lymphatic system, which is actually a system that connects the intercellular fluid where we are floating between the matrix of connective collagen.

Listen to cannabishealthradio.com for more. There are over 400 stories and almost everyone used it this way.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
so the doses here are around 100mg of THC. You can buy the FECO or "RSO" in Florida, high THC, in a dispensary. Warm up so it thins out and make suppositories with melted cocoa butter.

If you insert not too far, just past the outer muscle, it quickly lowers pain, within a few minutes, and there is no high at all. It bypasses the liver and enters via the lymphatic system, which is actually a system that connects the intercellular fluid where we are floating between the matrix of connective collagen.

Listen to cannabishealthradio.com for more. There are over 400 stories and almost everyone used it this way.
Thanks brother for the info - yet another intriguing option to explore

Jackson Chung

Ozone is a tricky one and I personally don't use it but tried it years ago. And you are right - it will oxidize all sorts of stuff, good,bad bacteria and probably some cells too ( :

Regarding vaccines containing viruses that can cause cancer - would love to see a proof of this. I mean vaccines can cause cancer but is it viruses or just the toxins they contain ? Or the gene therapy that passes as vaccines these days is responsible for the cancers ? Also it seems vaccines can damage mitochondria and lower energy output of the cells. This can cause cancer for sure. It seems that vaccines also damage the liver and this can certainly cause cancer as well. But viruses ?

its complicated subject, I'm by no means an expert, but my senior thesis in Chemical Engineering was vaccine production. Its digusting how they're made. Basically take fast growing cells. Intoduce a virus, it multipies and fillter it out. You can imagine how many times it mutates and the filtration does not filter everything. This is before the additives...

Here is a documentary:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp3lo88_ptQ

PopSocket

its complicated subject, I'm by no means an expert, but my senior thesis in Chemical Engineering was vaccine production. Its digusting how they're made. Basically take fast growing cells. Intoduce a virus, it multipies and fillter it out. You can imagine how many times it mutates and the filtration does not filter everything. This is before the additives...

Here is a documentary:

It seems there is a major flaw in the cell culture procedure they use to "grow" viruses according to the no virus camp.

Essentially they are adding dead cells from monkey kidney or whatever the cell culture is made of to the vial, no necessary a virus. And as you say - they do filter SOME of the things but a lot of the poisons,dead cells and all the chemicals they used are left behind and added to the vial. So how can we be sure what exactly of all those things causes issues ? Its a complicated matter and requires a long discussion and dissection to come to a conclusion.

Will take a look at the documentary when back home.

Jackson Chung

It seems there is a major flaw in the cell culture procedure they use to "grow" viruses according to the no virus camp.

Essentially they are adding dead cells from monkey kidney or whatever the cell culture is made of to the vial, no necessary a virus. And as you say - they do filter SOME of the things but a lot of the poisons,dead cells and all the chemicals they used are left behind and added to the vial. So how can we be sure what exactly of all those things causes issues ? Its a complicated matter and requires a long discussion and dissection to come to a conclusion.

Will take a look at the documentary when back home.
Yeah that is something we will possibly never know. I have heard of Bechamp. But never looked into it. Something for the future in addition to my psychic research. Nonetheless we know these oxidative therapies work. And work well. Ozone when added in small amounts to a fish tanks clears the water that would be hazy proving it oxidizes biological material. I have also heard of it turning dirty ponds clean. Amazing if you ask me. I wish I could quote some studies like other posters (Travis comes to mind). But too lazy to do that lol.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter

Here is a documentary:

I will be watching this JC - thanks for sharing

I will just say it here. Cannabis, in high doses, can get rid of almost all cancers. Very reliably too. Even people on death's door can get completely better. They may need to use 1g of THC per day for a few months, and they may need to continue a maintenance dose for years hence, or for life. But high dose THC gets rid of almost all cancer, and quite quickly too.

I would use ultrasound to see the tumor, start on high dose THC via suppositories (don't have to get high) and watch the tumors shrink. You always need a feedback device to view your progress.

So these instructions would be the same for suppository prep, but you scale up over a month, so you are getting 1g per day in 3 divided doses, and then scale down from there to a maintenance dose.

CBD doesn't work here. Has to be THC.

Last edited:
OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
I will just say it here. Cannabis, in high doses, can get rid of almost all cancers. Very reliably too. Even people on death's door can get completely better. They may need to use 1g of THC per day for a few months, and they may need to continue a maintenance dose for years hence, or for life. But high dose THC gets rid of almost all cancer, and quite quickly too.

I would use ultrasound to see the tumor, start on high dose THC via suppositories (don't have to get high) and watch the tumors shrink. You always need a feedback device to view your progress.

So these instructions would be the same for suppository prep, but you scale up over a month, so you are getting 1g per day in 3 divided doses, and then scale down from there to a maintenance dose.

CBD doesn't work here. Has to be THC.
so if I'm reading you correctly, these 1g doses are necessary to be taken as suppository? If it was taken topically it would not have the same effect? And is the suppository admin necessary for avoiding the high or for other reasons? My wife would never take something as a suppository if it could be taken topically or orally and one dose would be the only dose she'd take if she got really high from it

so if I'm reading you correctly, these 1g doses are necessary to be taken as suppository? If it was taken topically it would not have the same effect? And is the suppository admin necessary for avoiding the high or for other reasons? My wife would never take something as a suppository if it could be taken topically or orally and one dose would be the only dose she'd take if she got really high from it
Must be a rectal suppository. It is far too much to take orally. Suppository doesn’t get you high and also circulates quickly through the lymphatic system.

Worth a try, thanks hamster

you are welcome. This is a game changer for me and my family.

There is also a lot of new research showing that our cells float in a sea of interstitial fluid that I think of as oceans, with lymphatic system as rivers, and when we use these suppositories they reach our entire body very quickly. And THC is extremely strong in shrinking tumors and in getting rid of pain.

RealNeat

I wasn't aware that opioids promote cancer - it certainly doesn't seem impossible, but I've never considered the mechanism at play - my wife has been taking 650 of aspirin 3x/day including right before trying to go to sleep - it never touched the pain unfortunately - I understand that dose may not be enough but she also began to describe symptoms of gastric ulcer - she has been on hydrocodone (norco) very sparingly for years due to her extensive surgical knee history but it wasn't touching the new cancer pain - oxycodone (percocet) and now long-acting oral morphine are helping a lot - we had a great day yesterday, went to a midday mass at a further away church we like a lot and spent the day in the nearby town having lunch and taking a walk - best she's felt in weeks.

I will follow up with her about the ulcer symptoms and see if she will take larger doses of aspirin - I am doubtful of gastric ulcer but hey, I'm not the one who feels it - we are both healthcare-adjacent and she certainly has no change in stool color (indicating upper GI bleeding)

She is about a week away from starting carbo-tax and keytruda so I would love to see some sign of improvement with our treatments to this point to see if maybe she'll change her mind
take ginger powder with the aspirin, im not sure the exact dose but make it palatable, it is effective in preventing ulceration due to prostaglandin inhibition.

RealNeat

Why is no one suggesting the Gerson Therapy? Some really respectible forum contributers like the late @Travis @burtlancast @Obi-wan @Amazoniac @DaveFoster were big fans of it (i think @Georgi had favorable things to say about it too. A lot of good info on the forum discussing it.

Gerson.org has pretty much all the info you will need to start either at one of their locations or at home. If you have the money it may relieve a lot of stress and burden on your shoulders to just go and have them intensively treat her for a couple weeks (you'd be her companion and learn the protocol)

Id get the adjunct Vit C IV FOR SURE. and id do the Vit C IV ASAP The Powerful Duo: How Glutathione and Vitamin C IV Drips Impact Cancer

There are other Gerson based facilities that arent certified so id be cautious (Gerson therapy is extremely regimented and rightfully so) but they may allow you to use more items for treatments like mistletoe, rso, artemisinin, ozone, b17 etc

I cant speak on MMS even though ive read Jim Humbles books as I havent tried it, it seems like he got good results. However, Id be cautious with the stuff that gets stirred up, one of Gersons big things with cancer was to do a lot of coffee enemas, this was in an attempt to get rid of all the stuff that got liberated by dissolving tumors, he was a huge liver funcion guy and basically said the survival of the patient depends on it.

There is a (Gerson based) place in Hilo, HI but they have some pretty terrible reviews as of late.

Last edited:

RealNeat

you are welcome. This is a game changer for me and my family.

There is also a lot of new research showing that our cells float in a sea of interstitial fluid that I think of as oceans, with lymphatic system as rivers, and when we use these suppositories they reach our entire body very quickly. And THC is extremely strong in shrinking tumors and in getting rid of pain.
how is someone able to cope with getting that high? honest question. How does paranoia and the spins not happen?

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Why is no one suggesting the Gerson Therapy? Some really respectible forum contributers like the late @Travis @burtlancast @Obi-wan @Amazoniac @DaveFoster were big fans of it (i think @Georgi had favorable things to say about it too. A lot of good info on the forum discussing it.

Gerson.org has pretty much all the info you will need to start either at one of their locations or at home. If you have the money it may relieve a lot of stress and burden on your shoulders to just go and have them intensively treat her for a couple weeks (you'd be her companion and learn the protocol)

Id get the adjunct Vit C IV FOR SURE. and id do the Vit C IV ASAP The Powerful Duo: How Glutathione and Vitamin C IV Drips Impact Cancer

There are other Gerson based facilities that arent certified so id be cautious (Gerson therapy is extremely regimented and rightfully so) but they may allow you to use more items for treatments like mistletoe, rso, artemisinin, ozone, b17 etc

I cant speak on MMS even though ive read Jim Humbles books as I havent tried it, it seems like he got good results. However, Id be cautious with the stuff that gets stirred up, one of Gersons big things with cancer was to do a lot of coffee enemas, this was in an attempt to get rid of all the stuff that got liberated by dissolving tumors, he was a huge liver funcion guy and basically said the survival of the patient depends on it.

There is a (Gerson based) place in Hilo, HI but they have some pretty terrible reviews as of late.
This is all great info, real neat - thanks for taking the time - especially the Gerson clinic - we are open to all options - I’m gonna get to work on research

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
how is someone able to cope with getting that high? honest question. How does paranoia and the spins not happen?
I believe hamster was implying that suppository admin is what avoids the high

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals