Nasa's Moon Landing Hoax

This is spliced footage from a mockumentary, but here is a picture of Vivian Kubrick in 1980 showing off one of Stanley's Zeiss Planar f/0.7 converted NASA lenses during a tour of the Kubrick equipment room.
  • Core based on the 1874 computation of the double-Gauss-type optical cell​
  • Ideas drafted pre-WW-II in 1928, and again in 1937 by Kodak​
  • Funded by the German Nazis in 1941 to guide weapons at night, 70mm f/1 produced​
  • Project revived by NASA in 1966 to photograph the moon in shadow (not satisfied w/ Angenieux 100mm f/1)​
  • 50mm f/0.7 project completed with 10 copies of the lens made, 6 sold to NASA, 1 kept by Zeiss​
  • Other 3 lenses were bought by Stanley Kubrick who made a movie with scenes lit only by candlelight with it (Barry Lyndon)​

vlcsnap-2022-09-02-23h16m37s805.png

JamesGatz

Oh FUN FACT for you guys - NASA's Admin and "Astronauts" all happen to be masons! Coincidence huh! @joaquin

• James Webb – 33° Freemason (2nd NASA Adminstrator)
  • Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin – 33° Freemason from Montclair Lodge No. 144 in New Jersey – 2nd man to lie about being on the moon (Apollo 11)
  • Gordon Cooper – 33° Master Mason in Carbondale Lodge No. 82 in Colorado (Mercury 9, Gemini 5).
  • Dr. Edgar Mitchell – 33° Freemason – Order of Demolay Mason at Artesta Lodge No. 29 in New Mexico (Apollo 14).
  • Donn Eisele – Freemason of the Luther B. Turner Lodge No. 732 in Ohio (Apollo 7).
  • John Glenn Jr. – Freemason (Mercury 6)
  • Virgil Grissom – Master Mason from Mitchell Lodge No. 228 in Indiana (Apollo 1&15, Mercury 5, Gemini 3).
  • James Irwin – Freemason at Tejon Lodge No. 104 in Colorado Springs, and last man to lie about walking on the moon (Apollo 15)…
  • Walter Schirra Jr. – 33rd degree Mason at Canaveral Lodge No. 339 in Florida (Apollo 7, Sigma 7, Gemini 6, Mercury 8).
  • Thomas Stafford – Freemason at Western Star Lodge No. 138 in Oklahoma (Apollo 10&18, Gemini 7&9).
  • Paul Weitz – Freemason from Lawrence Lodge No. 708 in Pennsylvania (Skylab 2, Challenger)

Summer

Nice find, James. I wonder if Kubrick’s tendency to hide the truth in plain sight was benevolent or if he was following natural law. Hollywood does this quite a lot. The Simpsons 9/11 magazine cover comes to mind.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he died right after finishing Eyes Wide Shut.

Peatful

All Seeing Eye
C09A6B35-A73E-4376-89FD-55E012A4C984.png

Devil
1804904A-5C17-48ED-9317-AB0834379BDB.png

JamesGatz

Oh BY THE WAY - Theres NO DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of the ISS ever being built - just another NASA fairytale like SATTELITES

MAN THEY GOT YOU GUYS ON THE HOOK DON'T THEY? No Sattelites, No ISS, fake pics of Earth, No proof other planets even exist other than what they TELL YOU 🤣🤣🤣

You guys REALLY HAVEN'T CAUGHT ON to the scam yet? Have you ? Thats OK THATS WHY IM HERE

JamesGatz

"B-b-but James! NASA wouldn't put that much effort into scamming us all"

OF COURSE THEY WOULD

MUH HELIOCENTRIC MODEL is a freemason invention

"Anything worth doing is worth Overdoing"

THEY LIE - LITERALLY - NO EXAGGERATION - ABOUT EVERYTHING

Smoke and mirrors - a couple of magic tricks here and there and they got u guys ON THE HOOK 🤣🤣🤣

DB78A864-AD74-4244-A35A-851D95025C8A.jpeg

JamesGatz

So here's the issue I have:

As Summer mentioned - this is easily faked with a Fisheye lens

Besides that - any photo or video can be faked - The only proof that exists that the Earth is a Globe is photos and videos - many of which are already confirmed to be fake - they have CGI, they have holograms, they have tech way more sophisticated than the layman

Just explain to me this one scenario Sam - just this one -

891220B1-75F8-4D26-AB0D-A227594EA9C7.jpeg

We can use our own observation to see that they are lying about the Earth rotating

If the Earth isn't rotating then its not performing revolutions around the sun

If its not rotating and performing revolutions, then its not a sphere

If the Earth isn't rotating then its not performing revolutions around the sun

If its not rotating and performing revolutions, then its not a sphere
I don't see how this follows. For example, Robert Sungenis argues for a motionless globe earth around which the entire universe revolves.

Aad

I generally believed people went to the moon, but hadn´t had really looked into it. After watching Joe Rogan´s podcasts, I was convinced the footage was faked, because it is just absurd. Now I watched the film „American Moon“ and now I am convinced man didn´t go to the moon. There is just too much evidence against it like faked footage and pictures, too quick sound transmission, cosmic radiation damages humans and technology and you can´t get off from the moon without a rocket and many many other problems with this event. It was a great film:

In BitChute in case it gets taken down. I watched it on YouTube, don´t vouch for the BitChute version:

What an incredible documentary. Thank you so much!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals