Low Toxin Supplements Niacin Was, Is, and Always will be Essential to Life and the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Just for Starters

Peater

Nicotinic acid is soluble in DMSO at about 25mg/mL. I've been using it.
That's interesting thanks, how are you finding it? I can never seem to make up my mind if I want to use DMSO or not...so many conflicting opinions.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
That's interesting thanks, how are you finding it? I can never seem to make up my mind if I want to use DMSO or not...so many conflicting opinions.
I would run from DMSO, fast as you can.

Ras

The man that popularized DMSO and MSM, Dr. Jacob, consumed both orally in very high amounts for decades and died in his nineties. I've consumed and even injected a lot of DMSO over many years, all without any adverse incident.

Peater

The man that popularized DMSO and MSM, Dr. Jacob, consumed both orally in very high amounts for decades and died in his nineties. I've consumed and even injected a lot of DMSO over many years, all without any adverse incident.

Injected! Braver man than me. I know it would be subjective but I am still really interested, what benefits/differences have you noticed?

PopSocket

Ras

Injected! Braver man than me. I know it would be subjective but I am still really interested, what benefits/differences have you noticed?
I injected it as part of a cryolipolysis experiment, because a mixture of DMSO and water will remain in a liquid state below -10 C. I noticed the destruction of fat cells.

I'm considering injecting it intravenously, as doing so can allow for substantial stretching of the skin: Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) for human single-stage intraoperative tissue expansion and circulatory enhancement - Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

Peater

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals