No one will help and don't know what to do

Tidal

Dealing with never ending anhedonia, depersonalization and dysautonomia. Let me tell you this would be harsh enough without having aspergers. I feel completely powerless and my life is on hold indefinitely.

Messaged all sorts of neuropharmacologists and people with knowledge but barely anyone will help. Would rather focus on helping people with minor issues that I would trade for in a heartbeat.

I think my serotonin receptors like 5ht2c and 5ht2a are desensitized after taking fluoxetine then amitriptyline and inositol.

Recently I took 4-6mg cyproheptadine for 3 weeks but didn't get the famous rebound I got when coming off amitriptyline.
It did worsen the weight gain though so I think 5ht2c is desensitized pretty bad.

I just feel angry, frightened and lost. I don't understand this stuff and no one will help. My body is destroying itself and I simply have to solve this. Wouldn't wish it on worst enemy.
Even trying 500mg inositol the other day caused heavy muscle spasms

Validus

Dealing with never ending anhedonia, depersonalization and dysautonomia. Let me tell you this would be harsh enough without having aspergers. I feel completely powerless and my life is on hold indefinitely.

Messaged all sorts of neuropharmacologists and people with knowledge but barely anyone will help. Would rather focus on helping people with minor issues that I would trade for in a heartbeat.

I think my serotonin receptors like 5ht2c and 5ht2a are desensitized after taking fluoxetine then amitriptyline and inositol.

Recently I took 4-6mg cyproheptadine for 3 weeks but didn't get the famous rebound I got when coming off amitriptyline.
It did worsen the weight gain though so I think 5ht2c is desensitized pretty bad.

I just feel angry, frightened and lost. I don't understand this stuff and no one will help. My body is destroying itself and I simply have to solve this. Wouldn't wish it on worst enemy.
Dysautonomia - I would begin tackling this through heavy electrolyte ingestion. Look up "Zeta Aid" and start consuming regularly. Also, try consuming 2 teaspoons of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) twice per day.

You may also think about trying a vagus nerve stimulator called Pulsetto.

When did this start and how is your sleep?

Have you tried anything like psilocybin?

You mentioned Asperger's - have you tried Dihexa?

Peatful

First step is to lower cortisol.

Jennifer

Do you experience digestive issues such as frequent burping, heartburn, gas, bloating, constipation and/or diarrhea?

Pete Rey

You're the perfect candidate for TRT. I've been there, brother. I still have the psychological scars, I'm still autistic/ADHD, I still have minor depressive episodes, but 8 years ago testosterone was the intervention that allowed me to move forward with life.

It's natural that professionals are going to aim their focus towards those they think they can help versus those they think they can't. Most doctors and medical professionals see self-educated patients as a headache to deal with. They think, "Oh great, here's this guy spouting off theories and taking random drugs off the internet. I don't want anything to do with this."

If you really want these people's help (I don't), you have to practice mindfulness in order to think about what your autism sounds like to a non-autistic individual. Be aware that very logical, detailed thoughts to you can come out sounding like word salad to neurotypical people. That's probably the most difficult and yet most important skill we all have to learn in order to deal with the outside world. It has to be a daily meditative practice because the time you need it the most are when emotions are running the hottest.

OP
T

Tidal

Dysautonomia - I would begin tackling this through heavy electrolyte ingestion. Look up "Zeta Aid" and start consuming regularly. Also, try consuming 2 teaspoons of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) twice per day.

When did this start and how is your sleep?

Have you tried anything like psilocybin?

You mentioned Asperger's - have you tried Dihexa?

Thanks I will look into zeta aid because I think I have electrolyte imbalance although blood tests don't suggest this. Always dehydrated with endless saliva after taking inisotol. I've took a fair bit of sodium bicarbonate before, didn't really help.
I'm starting vagus nerve exercises, will look into that.

These issues have been with me for a long time now unfortunately. Started after taking the drugs mentioned above, inflamed by taking other supplements. Especially inositol which was the worst.

First step is to lower cortisol.

Have low cortisol in AM, higher in PM

Do you experience digestive issues such as frequent burping, heartburn, gas, bloating, constipation and/or diarrhea?

I do after taking Myo inositol. Have a weird type of GERD which is very uncomfortable, with pressure on esophagal muscles and lungs leading to belching. Only eating eases it slightly before it returns. No acid

Peatful

Have low cortisol in AM, higher in PM
Reread your OP
Look at your symptoms.

Cortisol blocks testosterone btw…

Best to u

OP
T

Tidal

Reread your OP
Look at your symptoms.

Cortisol blocks testosterone btw…

Best to u

I've took phosohatidylserine in the evening before to lower it. I think I just need to reverse the wake sleep pattern or whatever it's called

OP
T

Tidal

Just to add I've took a tonne of herbs and supplements, nootropics and nothing seems to help anything. Just tried allopregnanolone which had no effect.

I really think it could be some sort of dysfunction on the level of second messengers, leading to continually desensitized receptors.

But there may be autoimmune issues too

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thanks I will look into zeta aid because I think I have electrolyte imbalance although blood tests don't suggest this.
I have been taking Zeta Aid for 15 years, every day, religiously. I have slight arrhythmia and it sure helps. It charges up the blood particles by strengthening the blood’s Zeta Potential. I am not sure how much it can help with detox but am reminded by Dr. T. C. McDaniel’s recovery from severe premature ventricular contractions, he lived to almost 103 years old. He and his siblings that took his Zeta Aid didn’t suffer from Alzheimer’s and/or Parkinson’s, while his other siblings that didn’t follow his protocol didn’t live as long and had those degenerative diseases. So must be beneficial for the brain!

I have Thomas M. Riddick’s book with a chapter on the Zeta Potential and it’s connection to cardiovascular disease. McDaniel followed Riddick’s original recipe that he modified for his Zeta Aid. Here is a link:

mostlylurking

Dealing with never ending anhedonia, depersonalization and dysautonomia.
Dysautonomia is caused by thiamine deficiency.

suggested reading:
Silent Death – Serotonin Syndrome- Hormones Matter
Read the Comments below the article too.

Medvedev

In addition to everything said above
Have you tried this?

-removing ALL artificial blue light
-minimising emf exposure (smartphone too)
-sunbathing (if possible)
-grounding in nature for 1h daily (if possible)

tasfarelel

I am gonna tell you what you eventually don't want to hear: your composition of issues and things that you already "tested" indeed sound like noone will want or be able to help you. There is in such situations only one way: change your life completely, move across states, break up all friendships or family connections, leave really 100% everything behind. At the new place start working in something completely new to you, then initiate yourself into spiritualism.

HeyThere

I don't know what that is, but if you don't have the money for it try this:

Use a regular muscle massager/vibrator and when laying down relaxed, gently and with feeling use it VERY SLOWLY up and down the front from your chestbone down to your stomach and along the sides of your chest. (BE CAREFUL in the stomach area and do it very very very lightly as it might be sensitive, just do everything with intention and feel your way through it - the most important part is your chest ans above your stomach). The point is to stimulate the vagus nerve and all the nerves. I bet it even stimulated organs. It worked for me. I considered myself dead already and it freaking worked and it worked within like a month or two. I did it by total intuition. If you feel an area that feels like it needs it, or that you are getting some awesome relief and/or muscle release, you can hold the massager in that placde and just feel your way through it. Always listen to your body.

animalcule

I don't know what that is, but if you don't have the money for it try this:

Use a regular muscle massager/vibrator and when laying down relaxed, gently and with feeling use it VERY SLOWLY up and down the front from your chestbone down to your stomach and along the sides of your chest. (BE CAREFUL in the stomach area and do it very very very lightly as it might be sensitive, just do everything with intention and feel your way through it - the most important part is your chest ans above your stomach). The point is to stimulate the vagus nerve and all the nerves. I bet it even stimulated organs. It worked for me. I considered myself dead already and it freaking worked and it worked within like a month or two. I did it by total intuition. If you feel an area that feels like it needs it, or that you are getting some awesome relief and/or muscle release, you can hold the massager in that placde and just feel your way through it. Always listen to your body.
What were your symptoms that this type of massage alleviated?

animalcule

I am gonna tell you what you eventually don't want to hear: your composition of issues and things that you already "tested" indeed sound like noone will want or be able to help you. There is in such situations only one way: change your life completely, move across states, break up all friendships or family connections, leave really 100% everything behind. At the new place start working in something completely new to you, then initiate yourself into spiritualism.
This sounds like a recipe to *increase* stressors, not lessen them.

OP didn't mention what his home life/work life is like. If it's a source of major stress, then moving to a new environment might be beneficial. In general, a change of environment can have a positive effect when your old environment has brought you nothing but illness and worry. But if he's financially or emotionally unstable, it could also cause harm. Point being: no one knows enough about this man's life to make such a suggestion with so much confidence.

"Initiate yourself into spiritualism." --> red flag, poster

OP
T

Tidal

I felt like my whole autonomic nervous system was numb. Emotionally, functionally, I just wasn't functioning properly.

You had emotional numbness or depersonalization? I'm not functioning properly at all, my whole autonomic nervous system is messed up. Can't even feel my stomach anymore.

Still think it's down to desensitized receptors

HeyThere

You had emotional numbness or depersonalization? I'm not functioning properly at all, my whole autonomic nervous system is messed up. Can't even feel my stomach anymore.

Still think it's down to desensitized receptors

Yes, that's what I'm saying, the autonomic system was numb/shotnot working. And just festering in it made it worse.. I needed to stimulate it back to some level of functioning again and FOR ME the massager worked and it was such a relief both physically and mentally. I thought I was stuck forever.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom