Possible systemic fungal infection

bbmccorm

Is it possible to have a systemic fungal infection if you’ve had blood work done and no results showed mycotoxin concerns?

I recently had a horrible genital reaction that caused severe itching, irritation and swelling. This happened a few years ago and I was put on an anti fungal (Diflucan) which cleared it up within a couple days. I had some of the medication left so I took some and sure enough the symptoms have improved. Back when it originally happened I was tested for many things including mycotoxins and nothing showed up.

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

Is it possible to have a systemic fungal infection if you’ve had blood work done and no results showed mycotoxin concerns?

I recently had a horrible genital reaction that caused severe itching, irritation and swelling. This happened a few years ago and I was put on an anti fungal (Diflucan) which cleared it up within a couple days. I had some of the medication left so I took some and sure enough the symptoms have improved. Back when it originally happened I was tested for many things including mycotoxins and nothing showed up.
I’ve dealt with red spots showing up on my body on and off for years which I attributed to diet but with any dietary change could never fully rid of it. I thought it was psoriasis or eczema since I was diagnosed with that as a teen but now I’m thinking it’s all linked to fungal issues. I don’t have the severe brain fog and fatigue that I suffered from the last time I had this issue but do suffer from dry skin and dandruff and anxiety. The anxiety comes from my gut and often doesn’t have a mental cause so I think it’s physiological. I’ve tried all diets and some provide a bit of relief for some symptoms but exacerbate others. Super frustrating and has me not wanting to eat at all anymore. Any insights would be appreciated.

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

I’ve dealt with red spots showing up on my body on and off for years which I attributed to diet but with any dietary change could never fully rid of it. I thought it was psoriasis or eczema since I was diagnosed with that as a teen but now I’m thinking it’s all linked to fungal issues. I don’t have the severe brain fog and fatigue that I suffered from the last time I had this issue but do suffer from dry skin and dandruff and anxiety. The anxiety comes from my gut and often doesn’t have a mental cause so I think it’s physiological. I’ve tried all diets and some provide a bit of relief for some symptoms but exacerbate others. Super frustrating and has me not wanting to eat at all anymore. Any insights would be appreciated.
I read through some of the other fungal issue threads so I know I can go there in attempt to find relief if it is indeed fungal but I’m wondering if there might be something else going on since my mycotoxin tests came back negative, or perhaps they can’t test for issues like candida?

yerrag

Definitely.

Doctors even think candidiasis is a state of mind just because there are no tests to detect it, Just like with viruses, diagnosing it is based on symptoms. Even externally, it is by symptoms such as in the nails, vagina, tongue etc. White tongue is fungal die-off but not the fungi itself.

I even believe that what msm calls a virus is really fungus. But that's just me as I believe in the pleomorphic theory of Bechamp over the germ theory of Pasteur.

I even believe that as we take more antibiotics, the more we are likely to encounter or produce changes in our internal microbiome (as opposes to the external in our gut) that leads to a higher fungal presence that at some point, in conditions that get more conducive for fungi to thrive, that would us to more virulent exposure to fungi in the form of fungal parasites which leads us in proximity to death thru terminal conditions such as sepsis and cancer.

I recently did a live blood analysis, which isn't it the diagnostic toolkit of msmedicine. It showed fungi in my red blood cells. But this is against the mainstream narrative that blood is sterile, and that blood transfusions are safe. Sure, it wont kill you, but you're likely to get fungal microbes.

Hospital patients given a heavy course of antibiotics aren't discharged without the doctor giving them a course of antifungals. You now know why.

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

Definitely.

Doctors even think candidiasis is a state of mind just because there are no tests to detect it, Just like with viruses, diagnosing it is based on symptoms. Even externally, it is by symptoms such as in the nails, vagina, tongue etc. White tongue is fungal die-off but not the fungi itself.

I even believe that what msm calls a virus is really fungus. But that's just me as I believe in the pleomorphic theory of Bechamp over the germ theory of Pasteur.

I even believe that as we take more antibiotics, the more we are likely to encounter or produce changes in our internal microbiome (as opposes to the external in our gut) that leads to a higher fungal presence that at some point, in conditions that get more conducive for fungi to thrive, that would us to more virulent exposure to fungi in the form of fungal parasites which leads us in proximity to death thru terminal conditions such as sepsis and cancer.

I recently did a live blood analysis, which isn't it the diagnostic toolkit of msmedicine. It showed fungi in my red blood cells. But this is against the mainstream narrative that blood is sterile, and that blood transfusions are safe. Sure, it wont kill you, but you're likely to get fungal microbes.

Hospital patients given a heavy course of antibiotics aren't discharged without the doctor giving them a course of antifungals. You now know why.
interesting insights here, thanks for sharing. i can't say i don't agree based on what I've been hearing, reading, and experiencing myself.

yerrag

@bbmccorm

Just on the low cost CBC with platelets blood test alone, you may be able to get an inkling of possible fungal issues.

Eosinophils higher than 3% likely indicates presence of parasites. Since parasites can be external or internal, it isn't sure fire but there is the possibility of fungal parasites. The probability of it being so would be higher corroborating with other symptoms.

Just on my own personal observations on myself, which makes it anecdotal (Google and the entire medical research establishment is owned and a lot of information is either false or unavailable), I also observed the ff:

if the fungal parasites are destroying red blood cells to use iron as their food, my urine would have a reddish tint. The more orangey, the more rbc being destroyed. The more yellow and greenish tinted to be like fluorescent (mountain dew being the closest descriptor), the less rbc being destroyed. The amount of rbc being destroyed though, is still relatively minimal at it worst, so this subtle hemolysis is undetectable by urinalysis.

if your platelet count is on the low side of normal, but your mean platelet volume is on the high side of normal, it means there is enough production of platelets by the body (new platelets have higher volume than old platelets), but the platelets are quickly used up to kill fungi. This can be further confirmed if your rbc is normal while your platelets is low, and further confirmed if your wbc is high (as more wbc is needed to gobble up destroyed fungi along with the platelets that ate up the fungus).

But this is just my n=1 observation as it is hard to find people in this forum to share data and compare notes with, given most members rely on Peat's method of feel and most rely on insurance to approve even simple tests and want to use insurance.

@bbmccorm

Just on the low cost CBC with platelets blood test alone, you may be able to get an inkling of possible fungal issues.

Eosinophils higher than 3% likely indicates presence of parasites. Since parasites can be external or internal, it isn't sure fire but there is the possibility of fungal parasites. The probability of it being so would be higher corroborating with other symptoms.

Just on my own personal observations on myself, which makes it anecdotal (Google and the entire medical research establishment is owned and a lot of information is either false or unavailable), I also observed the ff:

if the fungal parasites are destroying red blood cells to use iron as their food, my urine would have a reddish tint. The more orangey, the more rbc being destroyed. The more yellow and greenish tinted to be like fluorescent (mountain dew being the closest descriptor), the less rbc being destroyed. The amount of rbc being destroyed though, is still relatively minimal at it worst, so this subtle hemolysis is undetectable by urinalysis.

if your platelet count is on the low side of normal, but your mean platelet volume is on the high side of normal, it means there is enough production of platelets by the body (new platelets have higher volume than old platelets), but the platelets are quickly used up to kill fungi. This can be further confirmed if your rbc is normal while your platelets is low, and further confirmed if your wbc is high (as more wbc is needed to gobble up destroyed fungi along with the platelets that ate up the fungus).

But this is just my n=1 observation as it is hard to find people in this forum to share data and compare notes with, given most members rely on Peat's method of feel and most rely on insurance to approve even simple tests and want to use insurance.

My mind is blown by this post.

My urine has been a lot darker as of the past few months. I had symptoms of UTI around 6 months ago for a day or 2, then symptoms subsided. After that I began to experience other symptoms including balanitis, fungal infection in crotch region between the legs, as well as bad smelling urine accompanied by darker urine as if Im taking moderate doses of riboflavin.

I went to the doctor about 3 months ago, got a bacterial test, which came out negative. They even did a check up of my urethra (extremely unpleasant, 0/10 would not recommend). The doctor ended up getting me some antifungals which did help me out for about a week, but the issue did come back after the round of antifungals was gone. I use Miconazole locally on the balanitis and on my leg crease region which does help, but it never truly has gone away.

What can be done about this?
I had a hunch that it was a systemic fungal issue and have tried things such as Cascara, Methylene Blue and Pau D'arco, but nothing has stuck so far. I have a hunch that sunlight would be helpful just to expose my body to potentially anti microbial light waves.

I'm open to ideas.

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

@bbmccorm

Thanks for the further explanation, has me continuing to think this is complicated.

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

After reading a lot of fungal infection threads last night I realized this morning that I don’t have any white coating on my tongue and haven’t really for quite some time. I oil swish every morning with coconut oil and tongue scrap, and some gunk comes off but nothing like the white tongue that most report with candida issues, is this a necessary symptom of candida? I'm wondering if my presumed fungal issues are perhaps HSV-2 related, as I was diagnosed with that over 10 years ago. Either way, they're both associated with poor immunity so getting my diet corrected seems most important, but I also would like to support some of the current symptoms I have, which are currently genital itch and irritation, red/scaly spots randomly on different parts of my body (not itchy or irritating), gas/bloating and headaches/fatigue after eating most foods, dry skin, and anxiety. I'm going to try the high-dose niacinamide approach today, followed by s. boulardi probiotics.

After reading a lot of fungal infection threads last night I realized this morning that I don’t have any white coating on my tongue and haven’t really for quite some time. I oil swish every morning with coconut oil and tongue scrap, and some gunk comes off but nothing like the white tongue that most report with candida issues, is this a necessary symptom of candida? I'm wondering if my presumed fungal issues are perhaps HSV-2 related, as I was diagnosed with that over 10 years ago. Either way, they're both associated with poor immunity so getting my diet corrected seems most important, but I also would like to support some of the current symptoms I have, which are currently genital itch and irritation, red/scaly spots randomly on different parts of my body (not itchy or irritating), gas/bloating and headaches/fatigue after eating most foods, dry skin, and anxiety. I'm going to try the high-dose niacinamide approach today, followed by s. boulardi probiotics.

I dont have white tongue coating, but I do have other signs of fungal issues. From my n of 1, white tongue is not necessary for fungal issues. My thought is that fungal infections manifest in different ways in different people.

I'm experimenting with Ceylon Cinnamon for the fungal infection. I started this weekend, but I'll provide an update in a couple of weeks. Its too early to tell if anything is happening. I have some preliminary thoughts, but just like any other supplement Ive tried, I need to give it at least 2 weeks to see how its really effecting me.

golder

I'm experimenting with Ceylon Cinnamon for the fungal infection. I started this weekend, but I'll provide an update in a couple of weeks. Its too early to tell if anything is happening. I have some preliminary thoughts, but just like any other supplement Ive tried, I need to give it at least 2 weeks to see how its really effecting me.
Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted on your results.

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

Thanks for sharing. I've been eating cinnamon regularly (multiple times a day) for years on and off and it does nothing for me. Likely will depend on the level of the fungal infection. I started a high-dose niacinamide protocol in the last couple of days and have seen a slight improvement already. 2500mg of Niacinamide in the morning along with probiotics. also using charcoal and psyllium husk first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to sweep out any toxins. so far my symptoms are improving so I will continue to see how it goes.

Ben.

Thanks for sharing. I've been eating cinnamon regularly (multiple times a day) for years on and off and it does nothing for me. Likely will depend on the level of the fungal infection. I started a high-dose niacinamide protocol in the last couple of days and have seen a slight improvement already. 2500mg of Niacinamide in the morning along with probiotics. also using charcoal and psyllium husk first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to sweep out any toxins. so far my symptoms are improving so I will continue to see how it goes.

You take the charcoal with the niacinamide etc.? Because that one binds everything both good and bad with it ... no?

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

You take the charcoal with the niacinamide etc.? Because that one binds everything both good and bad with it ... no?
i take the charcoal separately first thing in the morning.

HeyThere

For whatever reason, I have lifelong mast cell issues.

So, I ALWAYS get sick whenever I take Vitamin C, so I never do. My diet is poor due to food reactions.
I started taking Emergen-C 1 packet a day a week ago. First couple of days I would be really sedated-tired, also eventually itch like mad, and on the 2nd day I purged my intestines (not the runs). I keep taking them for a week and for a few days I felt clear headed and had some energy back. I felt like it was my miracle (been down that road before, sigh).
I also noticed I could eat foods, and a lot of it!, with little to no reactions. WEIRD and wonderful.
Sure enough, after taking it yesterday, I got really tired and could tell something was up.. within an hour my sinus was totally swollen and plugged and my lymph node was swollen (typical), and this morning I woke to cough out a bloody sinus infected blop.

BUT.. is this die off maybe? Is this killing the bacteria/fungus I suspect but my doctors shoo me off with? My head feeling clearer, my food reactions being better, my daily itching (even without the Vit C) subsided greatly... I'm scared to stop taking it. if it is indeed helping me.

And no, I can;t take any other Vit C, my mast cells will go nuts. I can feel m&m sized itchy bumps under my skin whenever I do take it in any other form..

Im taking a cinnamon extract supplement, they're the Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules 4000mg by Horbaach. Gonna trial these for a couple weeks to see. Im definitely open to new ideas tho.

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

Im taking a cinnamon extract supplement, they're the Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules 4000mg by Horbaach. Gonna trial these for a couple weeks to see. Im definitely open to new ideas tho.
awesome keep us updated.

B

Blaze

@bbmccorm

Great very well thought out advice.................thank you.

yerrag

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals