Possible systemic fungal infection

HeyThere

Do you find it odd that you find yourself correcting mistakes of your spell checker more often? Or is it just me?

Your quote!! YES. Spellcheck, and voice to text, is messing up the you're/your etc. Started messing up 1-2 years ago.
Not only that, years ago I noticed misspellings and phrases changing overnight. Out of NOWHERE people started saying "All the sudden" instead of "All of a sudden". The newest one is out of nowhere people saying "I went to hospital" instead of "I went to the hospital", and also saying "I am taking maths class" instead of "I am taking math class". Those examples are very British. How could this be happening? It is literally overnight each time and in many people's posts. An old one is people misspelling "tattoo/tatoo" out of nowhere and everywhere, and one that has lasted a long time is "breathe/breath" and I even see it in published articles!!! Is being an editor a lost job?? I have many, many examples I have noticed. It happens far too quickly to be something that people are mis-learning. Or I'll notice a phrase on twitter I never heard before, but people are posting it like mad. A lot of this is on Twitter (but not exclusively) so.. sure, the obvious is psyop posting, but is that really what it is?

Last edited:

yerrag

Your quote!! YES. Spellcheck, and voice to text, is messing up the you're/your etc. Started messing up 1-2 years ago.
Not only that, years ago I noticed misspellings and phrases changing overnight. Out of NOWHERE people started saying "All the sudden" instead of "All of a sudden". The newest one is out of nowhere people saying "I went to hospital" instead of "I went to the hospital", and also saying "I am taking maths class" instead of "I am taking math class". Those examples are very British. How could this be happening? It is literally overnight each time and in many people's posts. An old one is people misspelling "tattoo/tatoo" out of nowhere and everywhere, and one that has lasted a long time is "breathe/breath" and I even see it in published articles!!! Is being an editor a lost job?? I have many, many examples I have noticed. It happens far too quickly to be something that people are mis-learning. Or I'll notice a phrase on twitter I never heard before, but people are posting it like mad. A lot of this is on Twitter (but not exclusively) so.. sure, the obvious is psyop posting, but is that really what it is?
Glad I'm not the only one. I agree this is of recent doing as well. There was a time when spell check was doing a decent job. Untl I noticed it was replacing perfectly spelled words too often with other words that I had to ditch the spell check, and I just had to slow down to keep my typing mistakes at a minimum. Then it would seem that my fingers grew fatter, and I couldn't avoid making mistakes every sentence. But that would be because I use cellphones a lot more than the pc keyboard. And that may one big reason why. Still, I sometimes would toy with the idea that I would ditch the apostrophe when I use words like I'll as people would know ill meant that. But then the aesthetics of it is troublesome for me, so I didn't push thru with that idea. But I would imagine that would become acceptable if many went with that idea. After all, hardly anyone follows the use of the past plural tense "were" when he says "if I was." Granted, English is a complicated language to learn and at the rate the world has adopted English, there aren't enough English teachers who themselves know English truly well. And then there's the different flavors of it, and even UK has one too many flavors. Add in Australia, and add in how the Singaporeans say it it's like a bird squawking. And then remember last year when you couldn't watch a Youtube video without Grammarly being hawked ad nauseum. It's like "no need to learn English la, just use Grammarly and use spell check." Man, it's just going to get worse that we'll be reading novels from the distant past to escape this hell, just as I've come to embrace movies from an older era. Just wait till Neuralink comes in and programs us, teachers not needed.

yerrag

My mind is blown by this post.

My urine has been a lot darker as of the past few months. I had symptoms of UTI around 6 months ago for a day or 2, then symptoms subsided. After that I began to experience other symptoms including balanitis, fungal infection in crotch region between the legs, as well as bad smelling urine accompanied by darker urine as if Im taking moderate doses of riboflavin.

I went to the doctor about 3 months ago, got a bacterial test, which came out negative. They even did a check up of my urethra (extremely unpleasant, 0/10 would not recommend). The doctor ended up getting me some antifungals which did help me out for about a week, but the issue did come back after the round of antifungals was gone. I use Miconazole locally on the balanitis and on my leg crease region which does help, but it never truly has gone away.

What can be done about this?
I had a hunch that it was a systemic fungal issue and have tried things such as Cascara, Methylene Blue and Pau D'arco, but nothing has stuck so far. I have a hunch that sunlight would be helpful just to expose my body to potentially anti microbial light waves.

I'm open to ideas.

I'm experimenting with Ceylon Cinnamon for the fungal infection. I started this weekend, but I'll provide an update in a couple of weeks. Its too early to tell if anything is happening. I have some preliminary thoughts, but just like any other supplement Ive tried, I need to give it at least 2 weeks to see how its really effecting me.
Ceylon Cinnamon isn't potent enough, as I've used it before. Dosage wise, it is puny compared to using cinnamon bark essential oils. The gotcha is that the oil is a skin irritant. If taken orally, it has to be in very small quantities, like 3 drops a day, and I would even spread that over 3 times in a day, and dropping it in a sugar cube each time, and wash away with water. If using a suppository, only a drop per day is recommended, but even with this method, it's hard to avoid the oil coming out the anus, and it will sting, as my experience has been, so I had stopped it.

So I am going to just go with the sugar cube method for the cinnamon bark essential oil. But that may not be enough as you need to reinforce the cinnamic aldehyde content in cinnamon bark, which isn't enough of an antifungal. You need terpene esters as found in geranium, roman chamomile, clary sage, ylang ylang, lavender, and petitgrain, as well as ketones and cineoles found in rosemary, all to be blended in a suppository. I have a blend that I will use to incorporate in either a coconut oil or cocoa butter base in a suppository.

As if that's not enough, I may even inhale thru a diffuser clove oil as I sleep at night. Altogether, they pack quite a punch, but the effect should not be a jolt, but a slow working as the different terpene compounds in these plants have different pathways that reinforce each other. The principle used here is in stark contrast to pharma medicine, which looks to rely on a simple substance to do its work. The disadvantage in the pharma approach is that if it fails, it won't work. But with this approach, with the many pathways available, because a single oil contains not just one substance, it may still work as the second or third metabolite either reinforces or substitute for the first substance failing to work. And if you are using many kinds of oils, the more this effect will compound and have beneficial effects that potentiate the healing action.

yerrag

After reading a lot of fungal infection threads last night I realized this morning that I don’t have any white coating on my tongue and haven’t really for quite some time. I oil swish every morning with coconut oil and tongue scrap, and some gunk comes off but nothing like the white tongue that most report with candida issues, is this a necessary symptom of candida? I'm wondering if my presumed fungal issues are perhaps HSV-2 related, as I was diagnosed with that over 10 years ago. Either way, they're both associated with poor immunity so getting my diet corrected seems most important, but I also would like to support some of the current symptoms I have, which are currently genital itch and irritation, red/scaly spots randomly on different parts of my body (not itchy or irritating), gas/bloating and headaches/fatigue after eating most foods, dry skin, and anxiety. I'm going to try the high-dose niacinamide approach today, followed by s. boulardi probiotics.
I think that it's still possible that fungal infection exists internally without your tongue showing symptoms, given that the tongue is part of the entire gut, and that the gut is considered external.

yerrag

Im taking a cinnamon extract supplement, they're the Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules 4000mg by Horbaach. Gonna trial these for a couple weeks to see. Im definitely open to new ideas tho.
It may be more potent than taking ceylon cinnamon powder. It may work better than the essential oil as it is not an irritant. If you know how much cinnamic aldehyde per capsule, and match it to how much cinnamic aldehyde is contained in 3 drops of the cinnamon bark essential oil, and take it once a day, it may work. Then add the suppositories and the diffuser inhalation of clove essential oil. I don't think the powder alone will work, but as a stack together with suppositories and inhalation it would have the potency.

Just a heads up.

The cinnamon experiment was not successful. Didnt notice any improvement at all.

Im thinking of trying out a probiotic with some strains that are effective against Candida. I know that's Anti-Peat, but I think a short trial with some strains and seeing if it can manage it, would be useful.

I'm also open to any other ideas.

I'll keep updating every couple of weeks to keep a log of successes and failures.

OP
bbmccorm

bbmccorm

UPDATE:
I did about 2 weeks of a daily large dose of Niacinamide (2500-3000mg in the late morning), along with a probiotic blend that included S. Boulardi and some others that were mentioned as good for fungal issues, as well as magnesium citrate. i was also using activated charcoal and psyllium husk first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to help clear stuff out for a couple hours before eating or taking any other supplements. i exercise daily and work all day and did mostly peat style eating and carrot salads. some symptoms seemed to be slightly relieved but overall not a noticeable difference. still contending with red spots in different parts of my body, dry skin, brain fog, trouble focusing, and fatigue. i have a nutrition consult today and am planning to schedule an appointment with an immunologist soon. feeling pretty defeated overall and contemplating doing some dry fasting as a last resort.

It may be more potent than taking ceylon cinnamon powder. It may work better than the essential oil as it is not an irritant. If you know how much cinnamic aldehyde per capsule, and match it to how much cinnamic aldehyde is contained in 3 drops of the cinnamon bark essential oil, and take it once a day, it may work. Then add the suppositories and the diffuser inhalation of clove essential oil. I don't think the powder alone will work, but as a stack together with suppositories and inhalation it would have the potency.

The Ceylon was not successful. What do you find personally helps you with Candida issues?

yerrag

The Ceylon was not successful. What do you find personally helps you with Candida issues?
I don't have candidiasis but I still think I have candida fungi or if not some fungi in my blood, based on a live blood analysis. It probably had its start from periodontitis that translocated to my blood vessels, and left to fester without me aware of what is going on developed into stronger fungi infection. A fungi is part of a microbial complex involving 3 or more microbes working together involved in periodontitis, each microbe plays a role in protecting the microbial complex in a synergistic manner. Over time, the fungi would get into my red blood cells, and then feed off the iron inside my red blood cells. My high blood pressure and frequent foamy urination is symptomatic of that pathology.

I am using essential oils which I have to blend and which I have to administer three ways- by suppository, orally, as well as by inhaling diffused oils, in order to get the maximum benefit without irritating my skin, which some of the essential oils can do. I am on a break right now from that and will resume shortly as I finalize my blend and get myself free from pressing matters.

HeyThere

I don't have candidiasis but I still think I have candida fungi or if not some fungi in my blood, based on a live blood analysis. It probably had its start from periodontitis that translocated to my blood vessels, and left to fester without me aware of what is going on developed into stronger fungi infection. A fungi is part of a microbial complex involving 3 or more microbes working together involved in periodontitis, each microbe plays a role in protecting the microbial complex in a synergistic manner. Over time, the fungi would get into my red blood cells, and then feed off the iron inside my red blood cells. My high blood pressure and frequent foamy urination is symptomatic of that pathology.

I am using essential oils which I have to blend and which I have to administer three ways- by suppository, orally, as well as by inhaling diffused oils, in order to get the maximum benefit without irritating my skin, which some of the essential oils can do. I am on a break right now from that and will resume shortly as I finalize my blend and get myself free from pressing matters.

I know this forum treats omega-3 like poison, but you really should look into it. For BP, foamy urine, fungus/candida, and for all sorts of things.

yerrag

I know this forum treats omega-3 like poison, but you really should look into it. For BP, foamy urine, fungus/candida, and for all sorts of things.
But you're giving me a very broad area to look into.

yerrag

Not really. Just ask Google. "Omega-3 and foamy urine". "Omega-3 and candida" and so on.
I would like to search from HeyThere's personal experience. Not Google's. Or haven't you heard the word on the street regarding Google?

HeyThere

I would like to search from HeyThere's personal experience. Not Google's. Or haven't you heard the word on the street regarding Google?

You have to read more than 1 source. This applied before any changes politically/etc w/ google or anything else online.

yerrag

You have to read more than 1 source. This applied before any changes politically/etc w/ google or anything else online.
You're telling an RPF member who doesn't believe in PUFAs to try PUFAs and you're doing a poor job convincing him.

HeyThere

You're telling an RPF member who doesn't believe in PUFAs to try PUFAs and you're doing a poor job convincing him.

I don't need to convince anybody of anything LOL. I gave advice because I've seen the research, and merely gave a suggestion.
Good luck.

yerrag

I don't need to convince anybody of anything LOL. I gave advice because I've seen the research, and merely gave a suggestion.
Good luck.
This forum exists to tell people that. What a no-brainer. Sorry for missing that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals