Pregnenelone And Feeling Sick

Can someone tell me why it's possible once I started preg and dhea I feel really really sick?

I feel emotionally way better but my head is throbbing with a massive headache and I feel like I'm halfway going to puke every time I eat????

Omg dude I feep so out of it.. WTF

OP
mayweatherking
Why? My thought is lack of thyroid...... maybe?? I had to leave work dude I nearly felt like I was going to faint. I have poop stuck in me so I start eating carrots.. all of a sudden I get the urge I need to throw up!!!! Wtf!!!!

Maybe it is a good thing.. manybe it is a die off effect or something, are those real? The holistic forums never shut up about die off.

Makrosky

Can you explain which brand of pregnenolone and how much ?

PS : I sincerely doubt about a dieoff reaction.

goodandevil

I doubt it. I was using DMSO along with the pregnenelone and dhea, are you using the DMSO solution? Too early for me to tell, but i think DMSO might not agree with me. I read it can cause constipation. I doubt it's dieoff. Speaking for me personally, om going to try the solution on my feet see of it's any better. I had dark orange piss today, too. I have other things going on, though, not sure exactly what it is, but i suspect dmso.

HDD

Can someone tell me why it's possible once I started preg and dhea I feel really really sick?

I feel emotionally way better but my head is throbbing with a massive headache and I feel like I'm halfway going to puke every time I eat????

Omg dude I feep so out of it.. WTF

You need more sugar. There are older posts by kettlebell discussing this. If pregnenolone is increasing metabolism, increasing nutrients is needed (sugar/fruit). The carrot salad can also boost metabolism and therefore created more of a problem for you. This is my understanding from getting a headache when I first started Progest-e.

M

marikay

You need more sugar. There are older posts by kettlebell discussing this. If pregnenolone is increasing metabolism, increasing nutrients is needed (sugar/fruit). The carrot salad can also boost metabolism and therefore created more of a problem for you. This is my understanding from getting a headache when I first started Progest-e.

I second this. Pretty much anytime I get a headache, I head for the sugar. Works everytime.

OP
mayweatherking

I second this. Pretty much anytime I get a headache, I head for the sugar. Works everytime.

okay thanks guys. i will try it. i did try drinking and eating, but felt like i was going to puke when i was lol. i havent eaten like anyhting today just to chill out so i will get it back into full beast mode sugar soon.

i think it is releated to, so i had no libido for a while, i started taking preg and it upped my libido, so i had like two or 3 orgasms. i believe the too many orgasms gave my body too much adrenaline. i'm not sure the actual name of the hormone, i think ACTH or something, but it gives you adrenaline. anyway, i notice if i get aroused, i feel the heache coming on and I feel like I am going to be sick... if I have too many orgasms. i think it is releated to not enough gaba or something because my sleep also sucked the past few days. i will chill out on no orgasms and see what happens.

i just started eating some beef and mexicoke and i don't feel like i'm going to puke my brains out so hopefully this helps...

OP
mayweatherking
Can you explain which brand of pregnenolone and how much ?

PS : I sincerely doubt about a dieoff reaction.

it was 50mg of source naturals along with 5mg of daniels lab dhea. i started taking that dose twice a day, sometimes i took preg without the dhea though because i thought it would go overboard, but i always took dhea at least once a day, i just thought i read somewhere you cant do too much dhea.

I doubt it. I was using DMSO along with the pregnenelone and dhea, are you using the DMSO solution? Too early for me to tell, but i think DMSO might not agree with me. I read it can cause constipation. I doubt it's dieoff. Speaking for me personally, om going to try the solution on my feet see of it's any better. I had dark orange piss today, too. I have other things going on, though, not sure exactly what it is, but i suspect dmso.

i didn't try that, i don't know what dmso is.

tara

If you are lucky, more sugar/carbs (juice etc) will solve the headaches.
Are you getting lots of Mg regularly now?

Maybe it is a good thing.. manybe it is a die off effect or something, are those real? The holistic forums never shut up about die off.
I too doubt it. If you can't make it work better for you than that, I'd stop or try a much reduced dose.

it was 50mg of source naturals along with 5mg of daniels lab dhea. i started taking that dose twice a day,
How about trying a lower dose of pregnenolone? eg 50mg every third day.

sometimes i took preg without the dhea though because i thought it would go overboard, but i always took dhea at least once a day, i just thought i read somewhere you cant do too much dhea
Haidut has recommended no more than 5mg at a time, max 15mg/day, IIRC.

M

marikay

@mayweatherking I think you have pregnenolone and dhea mixed up as it concerns dosage. You can definitely take too much dhea (Ray says no more than 5mg is safe). But he also has said several times that pregenolone is safe even in high doses. He himself has taken a gram or more of pregnenolone and never had a problem with it.

tara

It's quite possible that pregnenolone is very safe, but some of us haven't faired brilliantly on it, possibly because thyroid function was on the low side.
I think it has a longish half-life, so you don't need to take it every day. And I think some here have found it more helpful to take smaller doses daily or every few days.

Makrosky

I didn't have good results with pregnenolone in capsule form from MRM (50mg). Then I tried lower doses of haidut's pregnenolone in DMSO, topically, and I had MUCH better results.

One thing you can do is set the DHEA aside until you get the PREG to work. Otherwise you don't know what's going on.

answersfound

I didn't have good results with pregnenolone in capsule form from MRM (50mg). Then I tried lower doses of haidut's pregnenolone in DMSO, topically, and I had MUCH better results.

One thing you can do is set the DHEA aside until you get the PREG to work. Otherwise you don't know what's going on.
Can you describe what the difference was? How was topical better?

Makrosky

Can you describe what the difference was? How was topical better?

Yes, after 2-3 days taking 50mg pregnenolone in capsules, I'd start to get very angry and itchy skin. Then with the topical PREG I could take it without those sideeffects PLUS I felt more wellbeing from it. It felt more natural. It could be coincidence, since I'm constantly improving the combination of supps+food but I had also read other testimonies of people having problems with PREG.

answersfound

Yes, after 2-3 days taking 50mg pregnenolone in capsules, I'd start to get very angry and itchy skin. Then with the topical PREG I could take it without those sideeffects PLUS I felt more wellbeing from it. It felt more natural. It could be coincidence, since I'm constantly improving the combination of supps+food but I had also read other testimonies of people having problems with PREG.

Wow. What product did you use? Haiduts?

Dr Jon Crisler from allthingsmale advises against oral pregnenolone because it causes sedation because of increased conversion to progesterone. On that forum it's pretty overhwleming how many people advise against oral. Ray peat however says that 100-150 mg oral is fine on a daily basis. I haven't really had a great experience with oral preg either, but I did find haidut's pansterone was pretty good. I think I'm gonna finally give up on the oral pregnenolone after such consistent bad reactions.

Makrosky

Yeah man but there's a lot of factors : Administration route counts, as well as purity of the supplement, if it's micronized or not, rate of absorption to keep the glucose up, individual metabolic differences, etc.

answersfound

Yeah man but there's a lot of factors : Administration route counts, as well as purity of the supplement, if it's micronized or not, rate of absorption to keep the glucose up, individual metabolic differences, etc.

yep. i guess i learned the hard way. the more i researched these anti-aging clinics that treat people with dhea, testosterone, pregnenolone, etc. the more i realized they ALL prescribe these hormones topically.

I'm getting rid of my pregnenolone powder from health natura, so contact me if interested. i'll give you a great deal. :)

Makrosky

This is not to blame oral preg, but I just remembered that when I was using the oral preg, I had the impression that some of it was being converted to bad hormones also. That didn't happen with topical (and lower dose). Please take this with a grain of salt since it's purely anecdotal evidence.

OP
mayweatherking
hey guys, so i dont know what happened, but i feel better now. maybe it was the need for sugar, i have no idea. but i feel better now and i can take it if i want to. sooo... yeah lol. i think my body went overload there for a minute. lol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals