Announcement Ray Peat Cultists & Cries of Authoritarianism

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You can disagree with my challenges to the Ray Peat diet, that is OK with me. But, you will do so respectfully or I will take appropriate actions. If you cast shadow on this forum or any of its members you will be dealt with accordingly. If you would just step back a moment, and look how people are coming forward agreeing with many of the things I have said you would see that I am correct in my assessment. There is something very wrong with the diet. I have people contacting me and also joining the forum now because I have presented this info and they are in agreement and want to better their lives and heal. Why would you want to get in the way of these people healing?

Regarding anti-authoritarianism. Our Lord puts authorities over you and me and all of us are to respect that office, whether you agree or disagree with that person or not. Whether it be your school principal, president, state governor, dad, or your host here. To believe in no authority is an act of rebellion, you have made yourself a god. I urge you to reconsider this "anti-authoritarian" stance because it is wrong.

With that said, the Restoration continues. :hattip

Charger

I'm all for the sharing of new ideas and discussing opposing views, but people should be able to debate and push back on those ideas without fear of being banned.

I don't think it's good for the forum if you're gonna have everyone walking on eggshells if they don't bow to this new ideology you're clearly enthusiastic about.

brightside

You can disagree with my challenges to the Ray Peat diet, that is OK with me. But, you will do so respectfully or I will take appropriate actions. If you cast shadow on this forum or any of its members you will be dealt with accordingly. If you would just step back a moment, and look how people are coming forward agreeing with many of the things I have said you would see that I am correct in my assessment. There is something very wrong with the diet. I have people contacting me and also joining the forum now because I have presented this info and they are in agreement and want to better their lives and heal. Why would you want to get in the way of these people healing?

Regarding anti-authoritarianism. Our Lord puts authorities over you and me and all of us are to respect that office, whether you agree or disagree with that person or not. Whether it be your school principal, president, state governor, dad, or your host here. To believe in no authority is an act of rebellion, you have made yourself a god. I urge you to reconsider this "anti-authoritarian" stance because it is wrong.

With that said, the Restoration continues. :hattip
Just to be clear, is disagreeing with an authority disrespectful?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Should it still be called "Ray Peat Forum"?
Regina, this has been discussed before throughout the forum. This is exactly in the spirit of Peat. "Perceive, think, act". When you get new information, you make changes. This is bettering his work. There was a big problem with his diet that many of us have known for years. It has now been figured out. I still use plenty of his work, I am using it to make my detox even better. This is about better healing and better quality of life for many. This is exactly what Ray Peat would have wanted.
No. That experience is long gone. The name should be changed to protect the innocent.
That's three. Good bye. :wave:

Nfinkelstein

I am happy that charlie has been open with his thoughts and experiences relating to rp's ideas. It is healthy and good to debate all kinds of things, especially science --- otherwise things become culty and dogmatic and progress stops. I think charlie is breathing new life into the forum and I am thankful for that.

InChristAlone

Thank-you Charlie! I think you are doing a great job leading the forum. Authority doesn't always feel good. But it's sometimes necessary. The world needs more masculine leaders. When I was anti-authoritarian I nearly destroyed my family. My husband is a strong leader, I disrespected him so many times, I deserved far worse consequences than I got. It's been a long journey learning submission. But as a woman I feel safe with strong leadership.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just banned a guy for… saying the website name should be changed?
2. We Do Not Permit

h. Back seat moderating. If you have an issue please click the report button and notify us so we can look into the situation. We will not allow disruption of the forum due to grievances with moderators. If you disagree with a moderator decision you do this via PM.

marcar72

There is something very wrong with the diet. I have people contacting me and also joining the forum now because I have presented this info and they are in agreement and want to better their lives and heal.

Could you give me some bullet points on your latest assessment of the "RP diet" and how it is off. I know you're anti-fructose now but what else have you surmised? I have changed some things myself after trial and error. Thanks and God bless!! :):

brightside

2. We Do Not Permit

h. Back seat moderating. If you have an issue please click the report button and notify us so we can look into the situation. We will not allow disruption of the forum due to grievances with moderators. If you disagree with a moderator decision you do this via PM.
But you just said:

Absolutely not.

That’s confusing

Do you see criticisms of you/your moderation as people trying to control the forum?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Could you give me some bullet points on your latest assessment of the "RP diet" and how it is off. I know you're anti-fructose now but what else have you surmised? I have changed some things myself after trial and error. Thanks and God bless!! :):
Ray Peat Diet:

-too much fructose.......Glucose is the way.
-too much "vitamin A" from liver, OJ, dairy etc..limiting "vitamin A" as much as possible is the way.
-too much calcium........ magnesium, potassium, selenium, molybdenum and zinc picolinate is the way
-no soluble fiber, we need soluble fiber to soak up the bile so we can get it out of the body
-too much copper from liver, oysters, etc
-too many pharmaceuticals like antibiotics that stop the liver from detoxing. makes you look like you are improving when all it is doing is shoving the toxins deeper inside and stopping the liver from working causing cholestasis
-too many supplemented hormones which overload the liver. thyroid supplementation is about the only thing i agree with until it is not needed anymore. And it wont be needed anymore once the liver clears.
-no Niacin as nicotinic acid.....Peat had everyone scared off this when this stuff is truly a miracle from God.

That's all I can think of right now....

All this leads to a liver bomb waiting to go off. And the thing is when this bomb goes off it can happen all at once, so you think everything is just fine and then boom. It can take many years, I am seeing a trend where it takes 7 to 8 years but it will be different for everyone. I have noticed over the years that many people come into Peating and they literally cannot take a week of the diet most likely because their liver is already full slap up.

I have attached a food chart with the foods that will lead to healing the liver. It is a low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet.

Attachments

• low-vitamin-a-low-toxin-diet-food-list.pdf
    117.3 KB · Views: 549
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you see criticisms of you/your moderation as people trying to control the forum? Because I don’t think that’s the same thing.
It is well known by forum admins that backseat moderating needs to be strictly prohibited. You literally just broke the rule so consider this a warning. You could have been respectful and sent me a PM to get clarification but you chose not to. You are more then welcome to disagree with me about anything else, respectfully. :hattip

Charger

Ray Peat Diet:

-too much fructose.......Glucose is the way.
-too much "vitamin A" from liver, OJ, dairy etc..limiting "vitamin A" as much as possible is the way.
-too much calcium........ magnesium, potassium, selenium, molybdenum and zinc picolinate is the way
-no soluble fiber, we need soluble fiber to soak up the bile so we can get it out of the body
What does a typical day of eating and supplementation (if any) look like for you?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you think it is good to use dextrose as a sweetener, in place of sucrose?
Yes, absolutely. It is pure fuel for the liver and detoxing. A lot of us are "detoxmaxing" and dextrose is a power bomb for the liver to increase throughput.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
These are the people @haidut aka Georgi was offering advice to:
gun.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals