Stomach pain when pressing or sucking in

leeteeh

What would cause stomach pain when pressing on my stomach or sucking in like a stomach vacuum exercise.
It’s not on the sides or below the belly button it’s about an inch above the belly button and up an inch or two.
Discovered this as I recently sucked in like a stomach vacuum and noticed the burning pain sensation, when I press firmly it’s the same feeling again only in that area centre of the stomach above belly button. I’ve never had this some years back when I actually did stomach vacuums sometimes during workouts.
My gut health isn’t great. Pretty bloated and looking to improve but could it be something more serious? Some form of growth as it’s in a certain area not overall.

OP
L

leeteeh

I have noticed that since eating the pain when sucking in/ vacuum is very mild but still there and when pressing is about 30/50% reduced.
So empty stomach makes the pain much worse. Unsure if that would indicate general inflammation or something more specific like a kind of stomach ulcer?

OP
L

leeteeh

Gastritis from H. Pylori? Causes a burning sensation when hungry.
I did suspect h pylori as I thought it may be irritation or an ulcer and h pylori came to mind for both. Any ideas of remedies until I do a GI-map test in a months time?

My gut health isn’t great currently a lot of bloating and cravings and so on, stress and living in mold surely doesn’t help but I am moving at the end of the month and starting to really focus on myself.

wzuo

Raw honey on empty stomach is supposed to treat helicobacter pylori. Like a tablespoon or so.

pondering

I did suspect h pylori as I thought it may be irritation or an ulcer and h pylori came to mind for both. Any ideas of remedies until I do a GI-map test in a months time?

My gut health isn’t great currently a lot of bloating and cravings and so on, stress and living in mold surely doesn’t help but I am moving at the end of the month and starting to really focus on myself.
Licorice has worked for me in the past. It does raise PTH though. I have also seen people mention D-limonene. I don’t make enough HCL so I’m dealing with it again and trying beberine this time to avoid the PTH raising affects of Licorice.

Lurker

Famotidine (Pepcid) is often a recommended treatment for H Pylori and has a whole host of other benefits. Peat has spoken favorably of it as well.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I would do a liver flush ASAP in case it is indeed stones. If it is, several more would be a food idea to do after.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I have noticed that since eating the pain when sucking in/ vacuum is very mild but still there and when pressing is about 30/50% reduced.
So empty stomach makes the pain much worse. Unsure if that would indicate general inflammation or something more specific like a kind of stomach ulcer?
Like others said, h pylori or ulcer is a possibility. If you can run a test like GI-Map it would help a lot to figure what the right approach is. If indeed h pylori is the case, don't waste your time with nonsense and get a 1 or 2 month supply of matula tea, it works wonders for it all the best functional practitioners will tell you that. It is not the cheapest though, hence why testing is prudent because then you won't waste time and money with trial and error.

pondering

Famotidine (Pepcid) is often a recommended treatment for H Pylori and has a whole host of other benefits. Peat has spoken favorably of it as well.
What are the other benefits if you don’t mind me asking?

pondering

Like others said, h pylori or ulcer is a possibility. If you can run a test like GI-Map it would help a lot to figure what the right approach is. If indeed h pylori is the case, don't waste your time with nonsense and get a 1 or 2 month supply of matula tea, it works wonders for it all the best functional practitioners will tell you that. It is not the cheapest though, hence why testing is prudent because then you won't waste time and money with trial and error.
Interesting. Is there a matula tea brand you like?

Lurker

What are the other benefits if you don’t mind me asking?
In addition to its antibiotic properties for H Pylori, famotidine can reduce histamine/serotonin, improve liver glycogen storage, increase cellular turnover in the intestine, carbonic anhydrase inhibitor (more CO2), lower PTH, etc.

pondering

In addition to its antibiotic properties for H Pylori, famotidine can reduce histamine/serotonin, improve liver glycogen storage, increase cellular turnover in the intestine, carbonic anhydrase inhibitor (more CO2), lower PTH, etc.
Very interesting. Thank you!

@chrstn4o May I ask if you would follow Moritz's guideline or make any changes? About liver

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
@chrstn4o May I ask if you would follow Moritz's guideline or make any changes? About liver
I follow his to a great extent yes, by with some modifications like eating your normal diet for the most part. And I prefer malic acid rather than apple juice. Have a short course on it... My latest addition is to use honey or juice for a few hour after lunch to keep glycogen topped up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals