Stopping The Vicious Circle Of High Fungus. Constipation, Antifungals And Probiotics

OP
mayweatherking
I'm.sitting.here and my muscle in my leg is twitching. ive had coconut watwr, sodium, magnesium, and calcium egg shell.

What.
The.
Am.
I.
Missing.

Zero hunger. and a Bowel movement stuck inside mw that I cant get out. I just can't deal with this butni.have no choice.

Vida

Dude, have you tried salt water flush for the constipation? It wont get to the root of the problem but get things out of the "system" so to speak, dont know how much ray peat it is though.

OP
mayweatherking
Dude, have you tried salt water flush for the constipation? It wont get to the root of the problem but get things out of the "system" so to speak, dont know how much ray peat it is though.

No I haven't you just drink salt n water? I dk why but salt seems to cause inflammation for me sometimes on my scalp I still have never found out why, I dk what it does with prolactin or blood sugar to cause that or what im missing to not be able to handle it

Gl;itch.e

what do you do for exercise? what do you do for work? what do you do for fun?

I think you are overthinking, overstressing and making things worse for yourself. IMO you should go back to the basics.

OP
mayweatherking
I work in a pretty social job, I dont exercise right now, fun I do go out on weekends. I dont think that's it.

Came.home today extremely depressed. passed out and had another fairly deep sleep. woke up refreshed and with libido all of a sudden. I think hairloss now is basically unable to handle insulin load due to lack of thyroid. when I take thyroid my cholesterol drops like crazy.. so it made me think I was over active, bit maybe im just not.eatig enough while on thyroid after seeing these effects.

OP
mayweatherking
It seems like I.can think normally.after.thyroid too. I feel more calm now, not like I am going.to.have a mental breakdown. maybe the constipation isnt the issue.I.thought it was, im not sure. I.didn't want to take so much thyroid but.I.guess I.dont really.have a choice. I dk if.my thyroid is perma messed up, but clearly I can't handle not taking it as ive tried every aveneue as is clearly shown by my posts.

Novotyral seems to be really good to me. I think maybe if.I.have libido, and.I.take thyroid, then I know my cholesterol is good. if.I take thyroid and.no libido, then I know cholesterol is low. fair to say?

OP
mayweatherking
I am so unbelievably constipated it is so unreal. I take thyroid and eat more and feel amazing, but the constipation just builds up. its just sitting in me unable to get out. I dk what it is. it seems like thyroid makes me more constipated or something because I eat more but it gets more stuck. it is the reason I have hair loss it is the reason for everything.

I really.have to sit and struggle for it to come out'

This is unreal lol

OP
mayweatherking
I am essentially completely ****88 lol. this.is.really the root and I.dk.why.

I have an idea. I think the constipation is blocking my hunger and shooting my.cortisol up. however, I keep eating but said constipation is all ready causing a problem. it is a loop.that is.not getting undone.

I.feel good.when. I.avoid eating and everyhjng can get out. but the process of eating and getting out is broken. I have cascade and all that, but it doesn't really solve it.

This is the root cause. its extremely frustrating for me running in circles attempting to fix said problem and knowing the problem yet having no solution. im watching my hair, my looks, my weight, my skin, everything drift from me before my eyes.

Sincerely,
Desperate

amethyst

I am so unbelievably constipated it is so unreal. I take thyroid and eat more and feel amazing, but the constipation just builds up. its just sitting in me unable to get out. I dk what it is. it seems like thyroid makes me more constipated or something because I eat more but it gets more stuck. it is the reason I have hair loss it is the reason for everything.

This is unreal lol
Natural organic sulfur crystals will SOLVE your problem. Just be sure to start small. And drink lots of water with it. You can order it on the internet. Just make sure it's the crystals and not just the MSM pills. The organic sulfur is AMAZING for all kinds of things! Especially detoxing!
I use this: http://mountainwellbeing.com/shop/organic-sulfur/

Blossom

Forum Supporter

This is unreal lol
I can tell you are really frustrated but you may need to give your bowels some time to heal. I took some meds (not finasteride) years ago that stole my appetite and started a viscous cycle of that included chronic constipation. It hasn't been a quick and easy fix for me. Better? Yes, but I'm still not completely free of it. Just this week I had a bad day with it due to stress so I used some cascara.
For me thyroid alone never completely solved the constipation but it helped if I took it regularly. I have to be diligent about eating enough (which I think you are working on as well) and I still needed cascara every day for quite a while.

OP
mayweatherking
Natural organic sulfur crystals will SOLVE your problem. Just be sure to start small. And drink lots of water with it. You can order it on the internet. Just make sure it's the crystals and not just the MSM pills. The organic sulfur is AMAZING for all kinds of things!

Really? it helped you? can u give me a source I will buy it now

amethyst

Really? it helped you? can u give me a source I will buy it now
I posted the link in my previous response. I guarantee it will help. But follow the directions on the container, and drink lots of water with it.
Oh, and it tastes a little bitter so you might want to sweeten it- It's not bad but I use stevia to make it a little better tasting.

calamityjane

I'm.sitting.here and my muscle in my leg is twitching. ive had coconut watwr, sodium, magnesium, and calcium egg shell.

What.
The.
Am.
I.
Missing.

Zero hunger. and a Bowel movement stuck inside mw that I cant get out. I just can't deal with this butni.have no choice.

MWK. Do not take calcium if you are constipated! ***t a brick

OP
mayweatherking
Because if you are have bowel problems it can be like concrete. At least in my experience. Any kind of calcium supplement inc eggshell

How does it cause a problem tho in the body? @haidut does this make sense? calcium lowers prolactin.. that seems to cause more problems without it? maybe its a lack of magnesium with it? is.that poasibke?

sunflower1

Calcium yes can make you constipated. I would say that you are gong to need internal magnesium rather than the spray to get you going. I've never had a bowel movement from using the spray and I've used a lot.. If you find yourself a descent oral magnesium taking upwards of 500 mg should get you going. I would try 500 mg one day and go up by 100 mg each day until you have a bowel movement.. It might take 1200-1500 mg of mag to get you going but you will go.. I would suggest breaking that dose up over 2-3 different times of day in order to not give yourself diarrhea..

Failing that I have found that D limonene which is a anti fungal gives me 2 good bowl movements a day both of which are nice and firm, it also helps to breakdown fats ... stimulates bile production. I like the jarrow brand ....
I only take 1000mg a day but I believe you can take up to 4000 without any harmful effects although you may want to do you own research ..

Hope this helps ..

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I for one would be interested to know Ray's thoughts on avoiding calcium due to constipation.

I could see if we're an occasional issue but for someone constipated every single day I'm not sure how well avoiding calcium would work out in the long run. He seems to highly value including it in the daily diet.

calamityjane

I for one would be interested to know Ray's thoughts on avoiding calcium due to constipation.

I could see if we're an occasional issue but for someone constipated every single day I'm not sure how well avoiding calcium would work out in the long run. He seems to highly value including it in the daily diet.

@Blossom I only meant supplemental. Calcium in foods don't have the same effect. That's only my experience but I thought the connection between calcium sups & constipation was pretty well known.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom I only meant supplemental. Calcium in foods don't have the same effect. That's only my experience but I thought the connection between calcium sups & constipation was pretty well known.
Thanks @calamityjane, I had heard that before but I guess I chalked it up in the past to people being dairy haters. I am really curious what a person should do in @mayweatherking's position though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals