The 15 Minute City

HeyThere

Sorry but it's all cheerleading unless we have specifics on what to do to cause actual change for the good.

OP
P

Peatress

Sorry but it's all cheerleading unless we have specifics on what to do to cause actual change for the good.
You're funny. There was tv series a few years ago called grumpy old men - you remind me of that show. There's grumpy old women too.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatress

Waste of my time. Never specifics to create actual change. Blocked.
Hey there, wait there. Let me look in your local area for activists groups working together to bring about change on a local level. When I find the information I will come back here and spoon feed you the info. No need to bring a bib I will provide one. You're welcome.

Momma

(From the video):
"food justice", "nutritional equity", "not just asking, demanding"

A political cult.
Scary and very confused indoctrinated thinking. Drink that Kool Aid people; a “comet” is coming to save you.

ThinPicking

Hey there, wait there. Let me look in your local area for activists groups working together to bring about change on a local level. When I find the information I will come back here and spoon feed you the info. No need to bring a bib I will provide one. You're welcome.
😂 thank you for the laugh Ms. And the video, "How's your day going?" 😂. I guess they're friends now.

The aware and despair state Ms HeyThere's exhibiting needs a fix 🤔. I'm blocked too but it was probably more warranted.

Regina

OP
P

Peatress

😂 thank you for the laugh Ms. And the video, "How's your day going?" 😂. I guess they're friends now.

The aware and despair state Ms HeyThere's exhibiting needs a fix 🤔. I'm blocked too but it was probably more warranted.
He sounds like a fine young man. Probably goes round for tea now. :D

OP
P

Peatress

He sounds like a fine young man. Probably goes round for tea now. :D

Momma

David PS

1684758937539.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom