The 15 Minute City

Peater

What a utopia. Can you imagine, no dirty, dangerous cars, with the roads and parking lots taking up over 80% of the usable land? Just think how many beautiful forage and trees and flowers and greenery could take up the space used by those disgusting concrete wastelands.

How many people, killed needlessly every year because we’ve built a society around personal vehicle transportation? How many innocent victims of irresponsible drunks getting behind the wheel and slaughtering a family of four?

Think of all the time and health wasted, breathing in car pollution, rubber tires, microplastics in the air, sitting there, wasting away your body, when you could be doing what you were evolutionarily designed to do, which is to walk! To be a human! To be a moving creature!

You do realise 15 min city is a euphemism for ghetto right?

Peater

ah well let’s change it to mean a city made for beauty, health, safety, and vitality!

I appreciate your vision but I don't think cities have ever been about that except for the brief moment when (Ironically) the car meant the streets weren't paved with horse ***t and improved sanitation meant higher levels of cleanliness. There's as much romanticism of city life as there is rural life. The current problem being the 'behavioural sink' aspect of them, food deserts, constant stimulation etc.

OP
P

Peatress

ah well let’s change it to mean a city made for beauty, health, safety, and vitality!
And you want to convince the Ray Peat Forum that 24/7 surveillance, chronic emf exposure, and a social credit system is good for metabolism? Fake meat and bug butter – what’s not to like?

You might need to be up to date with your mandatory "safe and effective" vaccine to be allowed to function in this paradise. :thumbup

Runenight201

I appreciate your vision but I don't think cities have ever been about that except for the brief moment when (Ironically) the car meant the streets weren't paved with horse ***t and improved sanitation meant higher levels of cleanliness. There's as much romanticism of city life as there is rural life. The current problem being the 'behavioural sink' aspect of them, food deserts, constant stimulation etc.

So let’s change that!

And you want to convince the Ray Peat Forum that 24/7 surveillance, chronic emf exposure, and a social credit system is good for metabolism? Fake meat and bug butter – what’s not to like?

You might need to be up to date with your mandatory "safe and effective" vaccine to be allowed to function in this paradise. :thumbup

if you live in a city, you’re already chronically exposed to emf, so there’s no difference between a modern city and 15 minute city in that aspect. Smaller cities would actually be safer without the need of so many cameras. With a more tight knit community that spends more time outside, there’s less crime, because everyone is more observant.

Social credit score sounds like your own projection, I’m not sure why that would be needed in a future city. Im not in favor of that.

We should be open to the idea of new food sources. The only thing that matters is what is scientifically healthiest for us to eat. Could you imagine being introduced to an oyster when all you’ve eaten is wheat your whole life, and rejecting it and never experiencing the health benefits because it’s different and foreign? In theory we could engineer food to have an abundance of highly bioavailable super nutrients and nootropics and adaptogens to drive our health to new found heights.

OP
P

Peatress

So let’s change that!

if you live in a city, you’re already chronically exposed to emf, so there’s no difference between a modern city and 15 minute city in that aspect. Smaller cities would actually be safer without the need of so many cameras. With a more tight knit community that spends more time outside, there’s less crime, because everyone is more observant.

Social credit score sounds like your own projection, I’m not sure why that would be needed in a future city. Im not in favor of that.

We should be open to the idea of new food sources. The only thing that matters is what is scientifically healthiest for us to eat. Could you imagine being introduced to an oyster when all you’ve eaten is wheat your whole life, and rejecting it and never experiencing the health benefits because it’s different and foreign? In theory we could engineer food to have an abundance of highly bioavailable super nutrients and nootropics and adaptogens to drive our health to new found heights.
This is exactly how this is being sold to the unwitting public – fake meat has serious health risks as does eating bugs – I posted about both elsewhere. Yes, we are exposed to the emf now but imagine when we are forced to have smart appliances in our home? Social credit is the ultimate goal. When programmable money comes in the governments can, and will, penalise anyone who does not conform.

Tight knit community? I don't even know where to begin with this one. Everyone will be at home watching netflix or some sort of metaverse augmented reality

Runenight201

Not to where you would be moving. No cars? Yeah, you could afford such an area, don't kid yourself.

Do you know of any places? That’d be kind of cool. If I experimented with a lot of different living styles I could then put together different pieces and have a much more meaningful contribution into the ideal city for humans to live in. For instance, the Venus project have some land down in Florida, but that’s not a project that is actually going at the moment. It’s still stuck in the theoretical stage.

This is exactly how this is being sold to the unwitting public – fake meat has serious health risks as does eating bugs – I posted about both elsewhere. Yes, we are exposed to the emf now but imagine when we are forced to have smart appliances in our home? Social credit is the ultimate goal. When programmable money comes in the governments can, and will, penalise anyone who does not conform.

Tight knit community? I don't even know where to begin with this one. Everyone will be at home watching netflix or some sort of metaverse augmented reality

What if we made fake meat that was even healthier that normal meat? For instance, calcium and magnesium deficiencies are common in the modern diet, from insufficient plant or dairy intake. What if meat were cultured to contain highly bioavailable calcium and magnesium? Wouldn’t that be a net benefit for everyone?

You talk a lot about being “forced” to do something. I think a much healthier vision for future living communities is where everyone is on board with the style that suits them. I believe that having a city oriented around what is actually healthiest for us, while still providing for the quality of lives that most of us enjoy, would be preferable.

OP
P

Peatress

Do you know of any places? That’d be kind of cool. If I experimented with a lot of different living styles I could then put together different pieces and have a much more meaningful contribution into the ideal city for humans to live in. For instance, the Venus project have some land down in Florida, but that’s not a project that is actually going at the moment. It’s still stuck in the theoretical stage.

What if we made fake meat that was even healthier that normal meat? For instance, calcium and magnesium deficiencies are common in the modern diet, from insufficient plant or dairy intake. What if meat were cultured to contain highly bioavailable calcium and magnesium? Wouldn’t that be a net benefit for everyone?

You talk a lot about being “forced” to do something. I think a much healthier vision for future living communities is where everyone is on board with the style that suits them. I believe that having a city oriented around what is actually healthiest for us, while still providing for the quality of lives that most of us enjoy, would be preferable.
Well, it's possible that there could be some sort of engineered food product that could be healthy but I cannot trust the same people calling for population reduction to engineer my food.

Have a look at the work of Sandi Adams. She has been researching AgendA 2030 for years. They do not mean us well

Runenight201

Well, it's possible that there could be some sort of engineered food product that could be healthy but I cannot trust the same people calling for population reduction to engineer my food.

Have a look at the work of Sandi Adams. She has been researching AgendA 2030 for years. They do not mean us well

Trust is for sure super important. I believe there are a lot of good meaning people out there who truly want us to live healthy, good lives, and would be willing to take on a project such as engineering food that is even more nutritious than the one we have. I know theres people out there who are already working on that problem with regards to engineering new founds, with yeast, bacteria, etc… so it’s a matter of using science to have empirically verify that it’s truly the case.

OP
P

Peatress

Trust is for sure super important. I believe there are a lot of good meaning people out there who truly want us to live healthy, good lives, and would be willing to take on a project such as engineering food that is even more nutritious than the one we have. I know theres people out there who are already working on that problem with regards to engineering new founds, with yeast, bacteria, etc… so it’s a matter of using science to have empirically verify that it’s truly the case.
Bon appétit!

David PS

View: https://twitter.com/balancealways/status/1695486913459691809

Who is LEZ?
1693144548479.png

David PS

David PS

The global Public is PISSED OFF!!

Do you know what’s going on in the UK 🇬🇧 with the ULEZ cameras?

It’s pretty much the same sh¥t as the Carbon Tax in Canada.

To help clear London's air, the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year, except Christmas Day 😑

A group called ‘The BladeRunners’ keep vandalizing the ULEZ cameras, so they put up a police barricade in some streets to enforce their tyrannical rules

This person took a massive truck and decided to REMOVE the POLICE CAR BARRICADE by SMASHING them away😳Governments around the world are pushing people to the edge, and now people are responding accordingly🤷‍♂️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom