The 15 Minute City

OP
P

Peatress

Many residents of British urban areas are standing up against the control mechanism of 15-minute cities. They don’t like the policies and are voicing their rejection of them. But the same UN Agenda 2030 policies are also targeting rural communities in the form of 20-minute neighbourhoods.
The rural community in Thetford, Norfolk, has been among those that stood up to say no, and Bob Seys was one of them. At a public meeting, he and other locals took on their local councillors to challenge them about their knowledge of the Agenda 2030 policies and their impact. What’s more, the motivated local team did this in a calm, professional way and videoed the event, so that the meeting and its outcome could be shared with others.
In an interesting and informative interview, Bob Seys takes Brian Gerrish from connections with Egypt to the key subject of 20-minute neighbourhoods in East Anglia.

OP
P

Peatress

5LGreenback

Anybody here live in the UK 15 minute cities zones or near them? Since they seem to be a bit farther ahead than most it would be interesting to get their perspective on what's happening.

OP
P

Peatress

Anybody here live in the UK 15 minute cities zones or near them? Since they seem to be a bit farther ahead than most it would be interesting to get their perspective on what's happening.
The infrastructure is being put in place – I don’t think there are any fully functioning 15 mins regions yet. Oxford and areas in Bristol are probably the closest.

OP
P

Peatress

David PS

For me, Russia's intent to have 15 minute cities by 2030 strongly suggests that the Ukraine war is Russia is just theater created by the WEF. I do not know why. Maybe it is just to keep the west entertained.

5LGreenback

For me, Russia's intent to have 15 minute cities by 2030 strongly suggests that the Ukraine war is Russia is just theater created by the WEF. I do not know why. Maybe it is just to keep the west entertained.
I agree, it’s likely all nonsense.

However war is great for laundering/ transferring wealth, further contributing to the controlled demolition of western economies, as well as a hoard of other evils such as human trafficking and the like. Not to mention the war timing was perfect to distract from the absurdIty of covid nonsense and covid lies being exposed.

But ultimately I suspect Putin may very well be on the same team with the powers that be and just playing his role.

Sevaan

But ultimately I suspect Putin may very well be on the same team with the powers that be and just playing his role.
Yup, it's all a show.

Blue Team vs Red Team theatrics.

We were all born into the One World Order.

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 11-37-00 bush-putin-apec-traditional-clothes.jpg (WEBP Image 2560 × 2...png

Runenight201

What a utopia. Can you imagine, no dirty, dangerous cars, with the roads and parking lots taking up over 80% of the usable land? Just think how many beautiful forage and trees and flowers and greenery could take up the space used by those disgusting concrete wastelands.

How many people, killed needlessly every year because we’ve built a society around personal vehicle transportation? How many innocent victims of irresponsible drunks getting behind the wheel and slaughtering a family of four?

Think of all the time and health wasted, breathing in car pollution, rubber tires, microplastics in the air, sitting there, wasting away your body, when you could be doing what you were evolutionarily designed to do, which is to walk! To be a human! To be a moving creature!

HeyThere

What a utopia. Can you imagine, no dirty, dangerous cars, with the roads and parking lots taking up over 80% of the usable land? Just think how many beautiful forage and trees and flowers and greenery could take up the space used by those disgusting concrete wastelands.

How many people, killed needlessly every year because we’ve built a society around personal vehicle transportation? How many innocent victims of irresponsible drunks getting behind the wheel and slaughtering a family of four?

Think of all the time and health wasted, breathing in car pollution, rubber tires, microplastics in the air, sitting there, wasting away your body, when you could be doing what you were evolutionarily designed to do, which is to walk! To be a human! To be a moving creature!

I assume you live in a forest then. Good choice for someone who thinks like that.

Runenight201

I assume you live in a forest then. Good choice for someone who thinks like that.

Lol no I’m a modern man here. I own a car. I am constrained by our society, I am only so capable. I can dream tho, and I can discuss, and I can be active for a better future!

HeyThere

Lol no I’m a modern man here. I own a car. I am constrained by our society, I am only so capable. I can dream tho, and I can discuss, and I can be active for a better future!

Nobody is constraining you. There are places to live exactly how you said you want it to be. You just have to go move there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom