The Dance of Mandance

OP
mandance

mandance

I think with time, your mind will figure it out and regulate it. But that stuff is so complex. I might be forced to start taking thryoid here real soon as a last attempt to feel better. I dont know how to tell if my cynoplus is expired...i know the cynomel worked though.

Swandattur

If it had expired, would it just be weaker in effect, or does it become bad in some way? If it would just be weaker, then you could try the right amount for starting and see how it does.

OP
mandance

mandance

Yeah, I know my cynomel was plenty potent. Not sure about the cynoplus I have. Im not sure about the markings on the bottle and coundnt find anything on google.

Swandattur

I got a very anesthetized feeling after taking a very small amount of Progest E., like one drop. It may be it would do better for me now, because I think maybe my stress hormones are not so high.

Most expired drugs are probably just not as potent. Nobody seems to say, "Hey watch out about that expired Cynoplus." Or do they? I haven't heard it. You should take it just as Ray Peat says to, very cautiously.

aquaman

Mandanc, Pick 1 or 2 things you will change this next 7 days, eg:

1) finish on screens earlier, go to bed earlier (10.30pm)
2) get outside twice a day, do something that involves interacting with someone, even if just a grocery clerk.
3) get incandescant lights set up and use them every day for a few hours
4) eat more carbs .. ripe tropical fruits, cooked apples etc

Let us know here, then keep us updated.

OP
mandance

mandance

Thanks aquaman..that helps. I will do it! I also made this post on peatarian if anyone is interested. Getting lots of interesting feedback there

http://peatarian.com/27455/antidepressa ... 466#a27466

I think maybe ill try cynoplus tonight maybe. I went for one walk today already..ill do another one..went to bed around 11 last night got good sleep. Slept about 9 hours. I will eat more fruit today.

OP
mandance

mandance

Yeah, I think more than anything it has convinced me to get the thryoid going right away. And possibly look into testosterone supplementation...the 4mg patches seem to be a good bet...and I think peat has even said that it is ok to use for a bit to get levels up. I might ask my doc about it. I am going to start cynoplus tonight..im a bit nervous but a bit confident also in that I think this time I am more prepared.

Swandattur

Just be careful to take it in the way RP suggests, and that should be okay. I hope it does well for you. You got the benefit of more people's experience with taking it on the RP Q&A, and also Dewitt's advice. (Biochemistry, I guess, is his field.) I've been following along over there for a while, and those people seem very helpful and nice.

OP
mandance

mandance

Yeah ill make sure to take with milk and OJ this time and no more than an 8th although I think I should even start smaller.

OP
mandance

mandance

I just took an 8th about an hour ago. I dont feel anything...its either because its old...or cynomel is just much more obvious in its effect. Either way, I will keep at it and order a fresh bottle in the meantime. I will monitor temps and pulse also.

OP
mandance

mandance

Got more carbs yesturday, got off computer earlier. Read in bed. Took an 8th of cynoplus..not sure if it did anything although it felt harder to fall asleep than usually but I was thinking a lot. Also woke up randomly at 6am with stress and increased heart rate, but only for a moment. Eventually fell back asleep. Maybe I should take cynoplus earlier in the day...I only thought to try night time because cynomel always made me feel warm and sleepy. I also went on 2 walks yesturday.

Today I feel more or less the same, but sortuv heavy body feeling and lazy. The cynomel gave me chronic fatigue symptoms by the 3rd day using it where I could hardly move. Is it possible cynoplus can do that also? Its too early to tell though so ill keep taking it. Just noting observations.

Swandattur

That's good you are trying some positive self help things like taking walks and settling down at night earlier. I have never used cynoplus or other thyroid medication, except Synthroid a long time ago, and didn't notice any difference with that. I hope this goes well for you. Maybe it would be good to take earlier in the day if it seemed like it might be activating at first.

aquaman

mandance said:
Got more carbs yesturday, got off computer earlier. Read in bed. Took an 8th of cynoplus..not sure if it did anything although it felt harder to fall asleep than usually but I was thinking a lot. Also woke up randomly at 6am with stress and increased heart rate, but only for a moment. Eventually fell back asleep. Maybe I should take cynoplus earlier in the day...I only thought to try night time because cynomel always made me feel warm and sleepy. I also went on 2 walks yesturday.

Today I feel more or less the same, but sortuv heavy body feeling and lazy. The cynomel gave me chronic fatigue symptoms by the 3rd day using it where I could hardly move. Is it possible cynoplus can do that also? Its too early to tell though so ill keep taking it. Just noting observations.

Good !

Baby steps, keep them up.. try the early sleep. I read somewhere that 10-12pm = physical recovery, 12-2 = mental recovery

My friend is an ironman level pro Triathlete and says that he notices the effect on his training performance if he goes to bed later than 10.30pm, so this would corroborate at least in this n = 1 situation.

OP
mandance

mandance

Yeah ive already usually slept from 2am to 10am or so. but now I try to hit 11 but im usually in bed by 9 or 10 since withdrawals. Today is incredible though..my best friend drove me to therapy, then we went out for some food and I actually did not feel extreme derealisation! It is so amazing to feel less of that for once and fills me with hope again. I cant express how happy it makes me to think it can go away. I did take half a xanax before going but usually that doesnt matter with the derealisation so much..or maybe it did? Or maybe its the thyroid alreayd working or just coicidence...either way..I hope this continues. Thanks everyone

iLoveSugar

Mandance; you mentioned Cynomel gave you chronic fatigue symptoms. How often after stopping did this subside? I'm 18 hours removed from it and still feel like crap.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals