The Final Chapter: Dandruff War Triumph

GorillaHead

I am going to make this as quick as possible without too much beating around the bush. I know people want answers.

But after a 5+ year battle with dandruff on my scalp and beard and eyebrows I have not only found a solution to it. But I also discovered a solution to my back acne as well.

It seems that FUNGUS is truly behind it all.

Keep in mind people I have tried every vitamin. Every topical. Every herb. You name it. I have it. I have bins and bins and bins of unused trialed supplements.

I have used anti fungal shampoos before but never with too much success. Nizoral says to use it 2-3 times a week didn’t see much improvement. Zinc Pyrthione (head and shoulders) didn’t do much. Even daily Piroctamine Olamine (sebamed) shampoos weren’t doing it.

Well as you can imagine I gave up and that meant not using these topicals. That is when I noticed my dandruff got to an insane level!

So I started to realize that I also had back acne that wouldn’t go away. My back acne was always localized to my lats. so happen to be an area I started growing disgusting back hair.

I put two and two together. Fungus. Hair follicles and fungi = folliculitis. No wonder anti bacterials didn’t work.

So I decided to bathe in Nizoral everyday 20 minutes. All over my body my scalp. I put that ***t on like it was the fountain of youth everyday for 3 weeks and counting!

I put zinc pyrthione shampoo on and bathed in it. I put the piroctamine Olamine shampoo all over and bathed in it.

You know what guys.

The dandruff is 100% eradicated. I practically do not see flakes at all! And even better my back acne is finally going away. !

The idea of using nizoral a few times a week makes no sense. That’s like using antibiotics a few times a week. When you should be staying consistent till the infection is eradicated .

FAST SCROLLERS SOLUTION: Bathe in nizoral, head and shoulders and sebamed. Daily and leave on for 10-20 mins.

Eventually you can test how often you can get away with not doing it.

But I have put together an idea that Adequate Vitamin D. Retinol, magnesium and Zinc. Can eventually fix your immune system to fend off this reaction and infection provided you clear it first through intervention. Turning this functional treatment into hopefully an everlasting cure.

So far now I have found an adequate treatment that makes you go symptomless.

On top of that my hair shedding has improved

It was pleasure y’all! Now the final frontier to solve AGA!

HumanLife

Interesting. Great job!

Keep us updated if it somehow comes back!

With the fungus gone, other parameters of health should get better!

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
That is great @GorillaHead that you have found a solution. I never had dandruff like you but I had hair loss and a lot of itchy scalp. I removed all shampoos and hair products with any form of PUFA and use white vinegar as a final rinse when shampooing. I just pour a small amount of vinegar on the wet hair and leave it. I don't dilute it or rinse it out. I could see hair regrowing at the hairline in a short amount of time.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I think you'd have been better off using Ciclopirox Olamine - with the products you used, it's more likely to return. And Absorbine Jr. works well for some people.
Possibly. But that’s why I am focusing on a immune system protocol

I did some research on sebboreic dermatitis and a few things to note. High il-17. Retinol decreases this. Also stress makes it worse for many people I believe this is related to the fact that stress increases sebaceous activity further fueling the fungi.

In this disease we have an abnormal response but we also have an overwhelming growth I also developed two warts on my fingers. Both retinol and Vitamin D in studies have had massive effects on the common wart. I am theorizing that my body immune system is compromised.

Vitamin D. Magnesium and beta carotene for natural retinol conversion. And zinc is a stack I will be working on for a while to see if it resolves my warts and in turn hopefully keeps any dandruff at bay besides my topical protocol

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

I did some research on sebboreic dermatitis and a few things to note. High il-17. Retinol decreases this. Also stress makes it worse for many people I believe this is related to the fact that stress increases sebaceous activity further fueling the fungi.

In this disease we have an abnormal response but we also have an overwhelming growth I also developed two warts on my fingers. Both retinol and Vitamin D in studies have had massive effects on the common wart. I am theorizing that my body immune system is compromised.

Vitamin D. Magnesium and beta carotene for natural retinol conversion. And zinc is a stack I will be working on for a while to see if it resolves my warts and in turn hopefully keeps any dandruff at bay besides my topical protocol
My dandruff and dermatitis went away on a low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

My dandruff and dermatitis went away on a low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet.
Ya I read that. I think some people are very far skewed on the rxr activation and some very far on the VDR. These two are synergistic but also antagonizing.

Personally I think I took too much vitamin E for too long that it’s reduced my retinol effectiveness. I have tried a 72 hour food fast and going low A. Did not get much results

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Personally I think I took too much vitamin E for too long that it’s reduced my retinol effectiveness. I have tried a 72 hour food fast and going low A. Did not get much results
It took me almost 2 years for my skin to heal up after going low "vitamin A". It can take many years to clear out al the excess "vitamin A".

Ben.

The dandruff is 100% eradicated. I practically do not see flakes at all! And even better my back acne is finally going away. !

The idea of using nizoral a few times a week makes no sense. That’s like using antibiotics a few times a week. When you should be staying consistent till the infection is eradicated .

Thanks for sharing. I will let a friend know who has chronic issues with dandruff. He also gave the fungi approach some thought since i've been reporting alot of improvements being on antifungals for months now.

Have you considered antifungals such as oregano oil, pomegrenade (ellagic acid), NAC, Blackseed oil (thymol, thymoquinine), garlic, molybdenum?

The guys from the CDF NAC Protocol (Cosmic death Fungus Protocol) seem to think that alot of issues such as cancer, hair loss, tooth decay, brain fog etc. are fungal issues at their core and take months maybe even a year to overcome.

If it realy is fungi, you might want to refrain from products containing yeast regardless of naturally or as additive (baking goods, beer and processed foods)

Pablo Cruise

5 year struggle? Yikes. You should have taken an oral antifungal plus Ketoconazole shampoo.
Other shampoos Denorex (tar) or Selium 2.5% shampoo. Topical steroid cream too.

brix

Thanks for sharing. I will let a friend know who has chronic issues with dandruff. He also gave the fungi approach some thought since i've been reporting alot of improvements being on antifungals for months now.

Have you considered antifungals such as oregano oil, pomegrenade (ellagic acid), NAC, Blackseed oil (thymol, thymoquinine), garlic, molybdenum?

The guys from the CDF NAC Protocol (Cosmic death Fungus Protocol) seem to think that alot of issues such as cancer, hair loss, tooth decay, brain fog etc. are fungal issues at their core and take months maybe even a year to overcome.

If it realy is fungi, you might want to refrain from products containing yeast regardless of naturally or as additive (baking goods, beer and processed foods)
Have you tried any prescription antifungals?
Have dealt with seb derm, hair loss, toe nail fungus for years and am thinking of trying prescription strength orals

PopSocket

How is it a Triumph if you are still masking the symptoms ? I get the impression that you still have to use nizoral from time to time to keep the dandruff at bay ?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Don’t b vitamins have yeast? It’s not all fungi.
How is it a Triumph if you are still masking the symptoms ? I get the impression that you still have to use nizoral from time to time to keep the dandruff at bay ?
its a triumph because I have never been symptomless for more than a few days and now not only am I symptomless but I also solved another problem (back acne) plaguing me for years.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

5 year struggle? Yikes. You should have taken an oral antifungal plus Ketoconazole shampoo.
Other shampoos Denorex (tar) or Selium 2.5% shampoo. Topical steroid cream too.
Oral antifungals have serious detrimental affects on androgens from what I know

Andy316

Your experience matches mine @GorillaHead Nizoral fixed my itchy scalp and dandruff issues. A word of caution about Nizoral for people with low testosterone/dht, dont go overboard with it. I unknowingly did this in my 1st trial ( Washed hair 2-3 times a week with Nizoral) and it gave me a very nauseaus, low BP feeling after 3rd wash which I later realized was due to it lowering dht too much. Now I use it sparingly when I only get any itch/dandruff situation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals