The Overwhelming Majority Of This Forum Is Depressed

redsun

Because I had been gorging on sugar like a degenerate

Gorging on sugar is pretty bad. But even sv3rige is eating fruits, and probably more than he even shows his viewers. Life is better with carbs. But life is truly optimal with carbs, fats, and proteins. You go one extreme, then go the other. Doesn't fix anything so I do hope you incorporate carbs into the diet as I think it helps break the adrenaline high you get from very low carbing all the time.

Doesnt work forever thats why a lot of people here who come from carnivore (even myself), come here because carbs are so low all the time causing eventual problems.

OP
I

Indicatrice

Imagine thinking everyone's body and mind are exactly like yours. Don't listen to this guy.

That's a product of your imagination, I never said everybody's mind is exactly like mine. I do however think everybody's bodies are the same as mine in the sense that every lion eats the same diet.

opson123

Breakfast, 2 bacon strips, 2 raw egg yolks and I cook the whites on the same pan I cooked the bacon on. In my second (and last) meal I eat 300g to 500g of steak which I prepare with whatever spices I fancy, been making chimichurri lately since I'm an Argentine. If I feel like it instead of steak I'll just make meatballs with parmesan cheese and parsley (no bread). Raw milk when I desire it. Little fruit when I desire it. Still trying to decide whether my body can handle the torture of a daily coffee, which I enjoy best with raw milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar.

I feel like a million bucks.
Isn't this barely over 1000kcal?

yashi

Yes, I disagree with him in some things, but I think he hits closer to the bullseye than most.
Sv3rige drinks A LOT of fruit juice. He is not in ketosis at all. Which makes what he eats fruit juice + animal protein + mostly saturated animal fat + raw milk, which is actually not that far off of ray peat.

michael94

Stop eating so much ******* sugar, take a look at what ancient fruits looked like, huge seeds for a negligible amount of meat.
Stop eating starches and grains, how many modern man-made fruits do you have to consume to get the equivalent energy in 100 grams of carbs? Does that sound natural to you? Do you find raw and unprocessed seeds appetizing when you go out in nature?
Stop buying haidut's trash, a healthy person does not need supplements to get out of bed.
Stop consuming so many plants, unless you like poisoning your body with man-made chemicals.
Stop consuming "food" that has to travel across oceans to get to your plate.
Stop visiting this forum, the air reeks of depression here, it's like a gathering of weak, sorry people.
At some point in time, most peoples of the earth underwent shortages of the essential, so they turned to the non-essential to survive.
Eat animal protein and fat, and enjoy life, it's too short to be here.

unlockthepower
Well palm oil is not really a healthy fat in large amounts. That is sad to see the deforestation.

Broken man

Stop eating so much ******* sugar, take a look at what ancient fruits looked like, huge seeds for a negligible amount of meat.
Stop eating starches and grains, how many modern man-made fruits do you have to consume to get the equivalent energy in 100 grams of carbs? Does that sound natural to you? Do you find raw and unprocessed seeds appetizing when you go out in nature?
Stop buying haidut's trash, a healthy person does not need supplements to get out of bed.
Stop consuming so many plants, unless you like poisoning your body with man-made chemicals.
Stop visiting this forum, the air reeks of depression here, it's like a gathering of weak, sorry people.
At some point in time, most peoples of the earth underwent shortages of the essential, so they turned to the non-essential to survive.

unlockthepower
You know, the best thing I ever did for my health was to drop all supplements, be outside all day, only eat when hungry like fresh fish (like to catch em myself), drink water when thirsty and socialize with people that's cool being around. Sometimes keeping things simple is the answer.
Both of u are funny

Tarmander

unlockthepower

Love it. This is how, as a new person, you can criticize a social environment you are new to. You balanced good advice with stupidity perfectly

Yeah, I'm an armed guard so I get to walk around outside pretty much my whole shift. Lately though I've been working on some investments to be able to afford being outside all day when I retire (hopefully really early), because it really is just that big of a factor to me. For sure though, I think a lot of people that eat excessively do it out of habit, stress or boredom. There was a big difference for me in perceived hunger being active versus being sedentary... I ate way more than I needed to when I spent a lot of time at home
I am finding the same! Being outside for an hour or so a day is really crucial for libido and a host of other things.

Broken man

Yeah, I'm an armed guard so I get to walk around outside pretty much my whole shift. Lately though I've been working on some investments to be able to afford being outside all day when I retire (hopefully really early), because it really is just that big of a factor to me. For sure though, I think a lot of people that eat excessively do it out of habit, stress or boredom. There was a big difference for me in perceived hunger being active versus being sedentary... I ate way more than I needed to when I spent a lot of time at home
I will give you TSH around 5 and high estrogen and will see how you enjoy it.

scoobydoo

Those with eating disorders be ware..
Fasting and keto are very quick ways to develop one in my opinion

redsun

Sv3rige drinks A LOT of fruit juice. He is not in ketosis at all. Which makes what he eats fruit juice + animal protein + mostly saturated animal fat + raw milk, which is actually not that far off of ray peat.

Big difference between him and Peat though is sv3rige does not restrict phosphorus or iron or not eat meat because of cysteine and tryptophan (which I think Peat gets very wrong), allowing him much more freedom in foods and thus a sv3rige type diet you describe is a lot more leisure in allowed foods and has much higher mineral and amino acid content while still providing all macronutrients.

Only issue I think in the long term is excess copper and iron. But depending on how you "peat", you can also end up with excess copper. Iron on carnivore can be easily remedied by blood donations and consuming dairy with red meats IF you are already iron replete.

michael94

Hey everybody,
if you don't drink childrens' blaaaad, you are mentally ill. In naaaatuuuureee every animal drinks childrens' blaaaaad.
You morons eat a slave diet although you are a carnivorous animal and could live to many hundred years if you based your diet on raw blaaaaad.
Stupid hehe.

(read in sv3rige voice)
You silly Wegans have no nootrients.

Vileplume

I love that you created an account, waited long enough to become an official member, to post this. Thanks!

T

TheBeard

Breakfast, 2 bacon strips, 2 raw egg yolks and I cook the whites on the same pan I cooked the bacon on. In my second (and last) meal I eat 300g to 500g of steak which I prepare with whatever spices I fancy, been making chimichurri lately since I'm an Argentine. If I feel like it instead of steak I'll just make meatballs with parmesan cheese and parsley (no bread). Raw milk when I desire it. Little fruit when I desire it. Still trying to decide whether my body can handle the torture of a daily coffee, which I enjoy best with raw milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar.

Ok so mostly carnivore.
Raw milk is great for me as long as I don't have any starch or carbs 12h before or 12h after.
I can have milk on its own, or milk along with a carnivore diet.
If I have a regular western diet + raw milk ly gut explodes and I have endless nausea

T

TheBeard

Isn't this barely over 1000kcal?

Calories mean close to nothing.

1000 calories of animal products will be almost fully absorbed.
1000 calories in the form of pasta or pizza will provide close to 0 nutrient

mangoes

Imagine we all belong to the same species called human and we actually have the same needs

we might be the same species but human bodies are not the same. People have different allergies, conditions in which there are errors in fat and/or carb metabolism, etc. Bodies can go wrong in a myriad of ways and eating the same way won’t work for everyone.

I love how especially newcomers to this place are so extreme. “Only eat meat” “gorge on sugar” “eat 10k calories” “fast and eat 0 calories.” Life is about balance.

Exactly, I felt very off and very tired initially however, I stuck with it because everyone said "fat adaptation" then after sometime (2 months probs) I had this out of world energy, I liked it a lot but, again then It felt very awkward like I was running on stimulants. I couldnt literally stop, sit and relax, had to be on move every minute. My heart was racing everytime I lay down. (Then I learned that I probably was running on adrenaline via ray peat)

Moreover, my gut froze and I was having little to no bowel movement ( like extreme constipation 1 bm every 7 days or smth). But the last point that got me off of the diet was that I was feeling my youth and my vibrant energy, when I looked at mirror I saw a 20 years old wasting away and who lost his light in his eyes.

I know these might sound a bit extreme to some of you but I am very inclined to orthorexia so Carnivore wasnt just good for me at all. I know some people are thriving on it but I couldnt. Only thing that I achieved on that diet is that It cleared my skin 90% which was the reason that I wanted to try the diet in the first place anyway. So that was a success but that might've been just be PUFA reduction as well.

My diet is still very ancient these days : Fruit, potatoes, meat and fish here and there. I feel better of without dairy and wheat. However, I try not to limit myself to the extreeme. I just dont make some foods my staple. I eat everything here and there.

..so everything got better,and the misinterpretation of your mirrorimage and a couple of sentences about stress hormones changed your mind???

you have to have Ca still as intake from bone or supplement,which isnt a problem of course.Peat had actually good impression of Carnivore Diet in some interview iirc.

laleto12

..so everything got better,and the misinterpretation of your mirrorimage and a couple of sentences about stress hormones changed your mind???

How did you get the idea that everything got better?
Me being horribly constipated, having racing heart, mentally depressed, all sound like an improvement to you?
I didnt even know what stress hormones were after I stopped carnivore diet. Maybe a month or something after. I realized that I might have had that problem on the diet.
I said that only improvement was acne reduction and nothing else. I think you misread. Or my english skills are not very good since its not my first language.

Dennis

Tell that to people who came to this forum after failing on a carnivore diet like me. After 7 months of carnivore, carbs and sugars saved my life LOL.

Can you please list all that you were eating, when on a carnivore diet ? ( including the cuts of meat and method of preparation)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals