This is the elephant in the room

PhilParma

Clickbait forum thread titles. I love it.

🔻Don't ignore THIS elephant in the room or else you might DIE🔻😨

bornamachine

You know what the real elephant in the room is, its this new retarded art style that we get eye raped with, tell me, who drew this disfigured purple monster? We get this same garbage all over google platforms, hands bigger than the head, purple or pink skin, disfigured faces, non gendered clothing, it's disgusting.

Runenight201

You know what the real elephant in the room is, its this new retarded art style that we get eye raped with, tell me, who drew this disfigured purple monster? We get this same garbage all over google platforms, hands bigger than the head, purple or pink skin, disfigured faces, non gendered clothing, it's disgusting.

you didn’t like it? I thought they were kinda cute

bornamachine

Peater

It's awful.

OP
S

SamYo123

Some people come away with knowledge and some people are irritated by art style of the video

I believe only one of these solves problems though

akgrrrl

More dumbing down via visual interface
Cartoons as life
(its art! Can't you see?)
Continuation of the assault on classical art, history, music, language

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals