Trump Elected Again?

David PS

Local MAGA Candidates Lose Big in Deep Red Tennessee County

MAGA candidates losing in deep red areas is bad news for Donald Trump and the GOP.
1698497745173.png

And yet GOP polls still show trump with a commanding lead (see). What is up in Tennessee? Are the GOP polls being cooked by trump's acolytes?

David PS

"Judge Chutkan has heard enough from Trump and just a day after Donald Trump filed his last brief, and without a hearing, she has reimposed her gag order on his using violent rhetoric to target in attack my name, participants in the criminal justice system against him. Michael Popok of Legal AF explains why this is a brilliant move by her. It makes it much harder for Trump to have the gag stayed by the DC court of appeals now that there is a full record and briefing at the trial court level, making it more likely that the appeals court will uphold Judge Chutkan’s gag order at the end."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PFLYI8J-AI&t=27s

David PS

Could it be PSP?
1698659638941.png

David PS

Trump won the 2016 because of the electoral college (Hillary won the popular vote). Colorado has 9 electoral college votes. The decision in this case could make a win more difficult for trump.

"Trump’s lawyer to try ban him from the ballot during this week’s Colorado trial to declare Trump an insurrectionist under the 14th Amendment, once was the Colorado Secretary of State and took an exact opposite position and made law that is being used against Trump now. Michael Popok of Legal AF explains what happens when you refuse to show up for your own trial, put no evidence, and hire a lawyer, who made the law that is going to be used against you to find that you’re banned from the Colorado ballot."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juerT7snjo8

Mossy

Trump won the 2016 because of the electoral college (Hillary won the popular vote). Colorado has 9 electoral college votes. The decision in this case could make a win more difficult for trump.

"Trump’s lawyer to try ban him from the ballot during this week’s Colorado trial to declare Trump an insurrectionist under the 14th Amendment, once was the Colorado Secretary of State and took an exact opposite position and made law that is being used against Trump now. Michael Popok of Legal AF explains what happens when you refuse to show up for your own trial, put no evidence, and hire a lawyer, who made the law that is going to be used against you to find that you’re banned from the Colorado ballot."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juerT7snjo8

Isn't that the purpose of the electoral vote, to prevent mob rule by way of the popular vote, i.e. the powerful, elitist, populated cities bullying the "deplorable" suburbs and rural areas by shear numbers? Maybe I'm wrong, but that is my layman's understanding of why we use electoral vote.

Wouldn't it be legal to write in a candidate's name, thus allowing for anyone who still wanted to vote for Trump to vote for him?

David PS

Isn't that the purpose of the electoral vote, to prevent mob rule by way of the popular vote, i.e. the powerful, elitist, populated cities bullying the "deplorable" suburbs and rural areas by shear numbers? Maybe I'm wrong, but that is my layman's understanding of why we use electoral vote.

Wouldn't it be legal to write in a candidate's name, thus allowing for anyone who still wanted to vote for Trump to vote for him?

I do not know the purpose of the electoral vote. My understanding is that the powerful, elitist, lame duck president Trump (as he was at the time) attempted to use the electoral college to change the outcome of the election. That would be a misuse of the electoral vote. Let's wait and see what the courts decide.

I do not know of any state or federal elections that were won by a write-in candidate. It is a theoretical possibility. It remains to determined if the state of Colorado will be able to submit trumps name into the count for the electoral college even if he does win in Co. In addition, I do not think that the silent majority is going to vote for someone who is convicted of persistent fraud. Let's see what the people decide. Once again, let's wait and see what the courts decide.

Trump's past is in the process of catching up on him. Here is a link to a 2015 article entitled The Backstory on Donald Trump's Four Bankruptcies. The family fraud case in NY is going to give him a 5th bankruptcy. The Trump family allegedly cheated NY state out of $250 million (or more!). Trump is heading a psychological operation to convince the public that it is merely a political witch hunt and that no one got hurt. I think that Trump desperately needs access to the GOP's presidental war chest.

Tangled-2BWeb-2Bcover-2Bwatermark.png

Last edited:

David PS

This video explains alot about NY law.

"Judge Engoron has already signaled in just the fifth week of the Fraud trial against Donald Trump that he’s about ready to rule and it’s likely against Trump on the issue of him losing hundreds of millions of dollars and his buildings. Michael Popok of Legal AF reports on comments made today in which Judge Engoron schooled Donald Trump’s out of state lawyers, once again, on the unique NY statute being used in the case that allows the court to rip away all ill-gotten gains and monies and properties from Trump, if the New York Attorney General proves her case."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WhcHtUNI4c

David PS

David PS

YouTube notified me about this video. There are no lawyers cackling over trumps antics.

Don Jr, Ivanka and Eric Trump are slated to testify in Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial. MSNBC Chief Legal Correspondent Ari Melber is joined by Former Mueller Special Counsel Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann to discuss Trump's court strategy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZTSnB9NBZI

David PS

David PS

Mossy

I do not know the purpose of the electoral vote. My understanding is that the powerful, elitist, lame duck president Trump (as he was at the time) attempted to use the electoral college to change the outcome of the election. That would be a misuse of the electoral vote. Let's wait and see what the courts decide.

I do not know of any state or federal elections that were won by a write-in candidate. It is a theoretical possibility. It remains to determined if the state of Colorado will be able to submit trumps name into the count for the electoral college even if he does win in Co. In addition, I do not think that the silent majority is going to vote for someone who is convicted of persistent fraud. Let's see what the people decide. Once again, let's wait and see what the courts decide.

Trump's past is in the process of catching up on him. Here is a link to a 2015 article entitled The Backstory on Donald Trump's Four Bankruptcies. The family fraud case in NY is going to give him a 5th bankruptcy. The Trump family allegedly cheated NY state out of $250 million (or more!). Trump is heading a psychological operation to convince the public that it is merely a political witch hunt and that no one got hurt. I think that Trump desperately needs access to the GOP's presidental war chest.

Tangled-2BWeb-2Bcover-2Bwatermark.png
And, blindly to a tangled narrative we cleave...When Trump Derangement Syndrome limits how we see.

David PS

And, blindly to a tangled narrative we cleave...When Trump Derangement Syndrome limits how we see.
I did not intend to challenge your beliefs with some historical facts.

Last edited:

David PS

44iu00.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals