TSH above 55 after starting NDT??!!

mostlylurking

Thank you. What is interesting is that NAC/GSH, MSM, and DMSO also have sulfur, so perhaps that is why the all seemed to have a positive impact on me and my clients do well with them. I only found out earlier today that thiamine has a sulfur component! Amazing stuff, going to be digging into this.
Thiamine hcl has a sulfur component; I don't know about the other types of thiamine. Perhaps they do too.

"Mercury is an incredibly dangerous neurotoxin. Mercury is 500 times more dangerous than lead, and is incredibly volatile. Mercury is naturally bound to sulfur, and is unnatural in it's elemental liquid state. Mercury enters the human body through the eyes, nose, lungs and skin to bind with sulfur, sulfur that is essential to our metabolic processes. Mercury can literally bounce from sulfur molecule, to sulfur molecule, wrecking our health. #MercuryCarnivalRide."

-end paste-

I'm high dosing thiamine hcl; 1 gram, 2Xday. My own theory is that this is giving the mercury enough sulfur to bond to and leaving enough for my body functions too. The body makes glutathione disulfide by adding sulfur to glutathione. Glutathione is used up detoxing free radicals (reactive oxygen species = ROS). I was very deficient in glutathione for many years. Now my glutathione level has normalized, thanks to high dosing thiamine hcl. Thiamine provides the sulfur and it also lowers ROS.

links of interest:

search results for thiamine on MercuryFreeKids.com:
(their search engine is here)

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Thiamine hcl has a sulfur component; I don't know about the other types of thiamine. Perhaps they do too.

"Mercury is an incredibly dangerous neurotoxin. Mercury is 500 times more dangerous than lead, and is incredibly volatile. Mercury is naturally bound to sulfur, and is unnatural in it's elemental liquid state. Mercury enters the human body through the eyes, nose, lungs and skin to bind with sulfur, sulfur that is essential to our metabolic processes. Mercury can literally bounce from sulfur molecule, to sulfur molecule, wrecking our health. #MercuryCarnivalRide."

-end paste-

I'm high dosing thiamine hcl; 1 gram, 2Xday. My own theory is that this is giving the mercury enough sulfur to bond to and leaving enough for my body functions too. The body makes glutathione disulfide by adding sulfur to glutathione. Glutathione is used up detoxing free radicals (reactive oxygen species = ROS). I was very deficient in glutathione for many years. Now my glutathione level has normalized, thanks to high dosing thiamine hcl. Thiamine provides the sulfur and it also lowers ROS.

links of interest:

search results for thiamine on MercuryFreeKids.com:
(their search engine is here)
Right, but do you supplement GSH precursors like glycine and NAC?

mostlylurking

Right, but do you supplement GSH precursors like glycine and NAC?
I consume quite a bit of gelatin but I do not take glycine and I don't take NAC. I do take selenium.

I just found an article that you may find of interest; it's about what NOT to do when you have mercury poisoning.
here: WHAT NOT TO DO

Today I also found an article that explains (at least to me) why thiamine helps with mercury poisoning:

Oxidative stress depletes glutathione. Thiamine deficiency increases oxidative stress; thiamine lowers oxidative stress. So it makes sense that thiamine supplementation would improve glutathione status. TTFD thiamine uses glutathione to work so that's a problem (for me) so I like thiamine hcl better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals