Vaccine mandate in school

TypicalJock

Am I ****88
im not taking any vaccine thats for sure
anyway to fraud my way out of it?

-Luke-

Where is this happening?

JamesGatz

It's definitely possible if you are in the US - I know of a few people who have used their computer talents to do such a thing and uploaded their cards in the state-run applications with no problems - from what I've seen they don't really check to ensure it's authenticity - even if they did I would suspect the people that I knew would be the type to play dumb and say well those places must've misplaced my documents because I definitely got it there - the only people on the news I have ever seen get caught with papers they are not supposed to have were ones who were not so good with computers or who made a couple of misspellings in the vaccine

It reminds me of that movie catch me if you can where the guy just dresses the part and acts like who the person he is pretending to be and people just assume he is telling the truth - this is a similar situation in the real world - many times if you put effort in what you are trying to do/trying to be people just assume you are telling the truth as long as you are not acting suspicious

tankasnowgod

the only people on the news I have ever seen get caught with papers they are not supposed to have were ones who were not so good with computers or who made a couple of misspellings in the vaccine
The only stories I've seen in this regard are people actually selling them. Which makes it a commercial crime. And all crimes in our current system are commercial crimes.

tankasnowgod

Am I ****88
im not taking any vaccine thats for sure
anyway to fraud my way out of it?
Sure, there's plenty of ways to do that.

But maybe it's better to just quit going to school. College? University? Why are you paying money to an institution of "learning" that is easily swayed by fraud? How good can their "knowledge" be? Especially when you could probably find everything you want to study online at this point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals