Vaccine reversal / removal questions

OP
F

frankmp0

That’s one of the substances people are worried about in the shot. Makes the body magnetic, that’s why people were putting magnets on their arm and it stuck. My uncle did the magnet test and it stuck to his arm where the shot was lol.

MMS/CDS will degrade it. It also dissolves blood clots.

View: https://twitter.com/US_FDA/status/1645867872521191424?lang=en
Doesn't the FDA say here that's not true? I didn't see that on the ingredeints list, why is it there?

Tzheng2012

View: https://twitter.com/US_FDA/status/1645867872521191424?lang=en
Doesn't the FDA say here that's not true? I didn't see that on the ingredeints list, why is it there?

Not sure about this. Need to research more, but there have been many doctors who have looked at the blood of the jabbed and found self assembling crystalline structures. Lots of vids on bitchute and the other YouTube alternatives since they don’t sensor like YouTube.

Keep in mind this is also the same FDA that said vaccines are safe and effective. So if we take them at their word then that means you don’t have any symptoms from the vaccine and it’s all in your head lol

OP
F

frankmp0

Sadly, the ba*tards designed the jabs to target the reproductive organs
I have some more questions, do you think that it would be okay to eat like 5 almonds with a high sfa meal in order to get high amount of vitamin e?

OP
F

frankmp0

Not sure about this. Need to research more, but there have been many doctors who have looked at the blood of the jabbed and found self assembling crystalline structures. Lots of vids on bitchute and the other YouTube alternatives since they don’t sensor like YouTube.

Keep in mind this is also the same FDA that said vaccines are safe and effective. So if we take them at their word then that means you don’t have any symptoms from the vaccine and it’s all in your head lol
Yeah, obviously the FDA shouldn't be listened to but I can't see them going so far to lie about an ingredient thats in something.

Peatress

I have some more questions, do you think that it would be okay to eat like 5 almonds with a high sfa meal in order to get high amount of vitamin e?
They are high in pufa.

Last edited:
OP
F

frankmp0

The calcium is in the shell. Boiling is to kill off any pathogens in the shell. I don't drink the water.

How To Process Your Eggshells For Calcium
Hey, new question lol. What's a good brand of aspirin? Synthetic aspirin is made from phenol I'm pretty sure so would be contaminated with dioxins and PAH. I'm looking for something to lower my cortisol before bed. And do you think coconut oil could have a similar / positive effect since it has salicylates?

Peatress

Hey, new question lol. What's a good brand of aspirin? Synthetic aspirin is made from phenol I'm pretty sure so would be contaminated with dioxins and PAH. I'm looking for something to lower my cortisol before bed. And do you think coconut oil could have a similar / positive effect since it has salicylates?
I would try adding more milk (if tolerated). Add one tablespoon of gelatin (not hydrolyzed ) to a large cup of milk into a pan, slowly heat until it dissolves and bring to boil, sweeten with sugar or honey. Have this just before bed. If you wake at night have a bit of orange juice or fruit.

Last edited:
OP
F

frankmp0

I would try adding more milk (if tolerated). Add one tablespoon of gelatin (not hydrolyzed ) to a large cup of milk into a pan, slowly heat until it dissolves and bring to boil, sweeten with sugar or honey. Have this just before bed. If you wake at night have a bit of orange juice or fruit.
What specifically about milk would be anti-cortisol? Just curious. Right now, I'm having lemonade + 1 cup of bone broth, I think thats around 2.5-3 grams of gelatin

Peatress

What specifically about milk would be anti-cortisol? Just curious. Right now, I'm having lemonade + 1 cup of bone broth, I think thats around 2.5-3 grams of gelatin
I forgot to add that adding a bit of salt to that milky drink might make it even more beneficial. If you are sweating a lot during your workout you might be losing a lot of sodium. Here are some quotes from Dr Peat about milk and gelatin

“So milk happens to have some anti-stress factors, a variety of nutrients and proteins that counter the stress which the excitatory amino acids would promote. And the high calcium content of milk is the most important anti-stress factor.”

“And gelatin happens to be a protein that you can increase considerably without worrying about increasing inflammation and the protein in milk, casein especially, is an anti-stress type of protein but especially if you supplement that with gelatin, the balance is very anti-stress and as a consequence, anti-obesity.”

You can also use this search engine to find more quotes if you wish

OP
F

frankmp0

I forgot to add that adding a bit of salt to that milky drink might make it even more beneficial. If you are sweating a lot during your workout you might be losing a lot of sodium. Here are some quotes from Dr Peat about milk and gelatin

“So milk happens to have some anti-stress factors, a variety of nutrients and proteins that counter the stress which the excitatory amino acids would promote. And the high calcium content of milk is the most important anti-stress factor.”

“And gelatin happens to be a protein that you can increase considerably without worrying about increasing inflammation and the protein in milk, casein especially, is an anti-stress type of protein but especially if you supplement that with gelatin, the balance is very anti-stress and as a consequence, anti-obesity.”

Thanks a lot. I put a ton of salt in my bone broth, maybe I'll add some milk to my lemonade tonight, although my parents buy grain fed vitamin milk, even though it's organic.

OP
F

frankmp0

I don't know if you put this already but this is very interesting. At high enough concentrations bromelain + acetylcysteine completely destroys the spike protein. Went to my doctor to get prolactin checked again, for some reason she put TSH on, I asked her to check t3 and she said there's no point. Tried to give me flu shot + booster but I said no. - Also said vitamin E was useless:bored:

Also, my sleep problems have resolved, I had too much sugar in my lemonade which was probably causing reactive hypo. Lowered that and been meditating more and I've been sleeping great.

Peatress

I don't know if you put this already but this is very interesting. At high enough concentrations bromelain + acetylcysteine completely destroys the spike protein. Went to my doctor to get prolactin checked again, for some reason she put TSH on, I asked her to check t3 and she said there's no point. Tried to give me flu shot + booster but I said no. - Also said vitamin E was useless:bored:

Also, my sleep problems have resolved, I had too much sugar in my lemonade which was probably causing reactive hypo. Lowered that and been meditating more and I've been sleeping great.
Thanks for the article, I have not seen that before. Acetylcysteine I have not used but it has been discussed on the forum. There are opposing views as to its safety.

Why would your doctor be offering you a booster when you are only 17 years old? Does she know you were damaged by the previous “vaccines” you took? If not, she needs to know and it should be noted in your medical records.

As someone who discovered Peat when I landed on the vitamin E article years ago I can confidently say that vitamin E is not useless if it is a good quality product. The medical industrial complex is designed to prescribe pharmaceutical drugs and I doubt that your doctor is even in a position to discern what is useless and what is not.

This is a good vitamin E thread

Glad you are sleeping better. Good on you for meditating - it’s a good habit to get into.

OP
F

frankmp0

Thanks for the article, I have not seen that before. Acetylcysteine I have not used but it has been discussed on the forum. There are opposing views as to its safety.

Why would your doctor be offering you a booster when you are only 17 years old? Does she know you were damaged by the previous “vaccines” you took? If not, she needs to know and it should be noted in your medical records.

As someone who discovered Peat when I landed on the vitamin E article years ago I can confidently say that vitamin E is not useless if it is a good quality product. The medical industrial complex is designed to prescribe pharmaceutical drugs and I doubt that your doctor is even in a position to discern what is useless and what is not.

This is a good vitamin E thread

Glad you are sleeping better. Good on you for meditating - it’s a good habit to get into.
I thought acetylcysteine is just NAC? The reason they say that may be because it's cysteine, but since I eat it with a lot of other protein the inflammatory effect is probably less, if there's any. For what it's worth, I've seen massive benefits on it, no headaches, anxiety, brainfog at school and I don't need to relax before I go to the gym after school anymore, as I used to have to do.

The ideology is that everybody at all ages should get it. If not to protect themself, to prevent transmission, although I thought that the vaccines don't prevent transmission at all.

I didn't report vaccine damage, it would be impossible to prove that problems really came from the vaccine, I don't really see any reward, and my parents would be very angry with me.

I know, I've been taking vitamin E for a couple weeks. I thought that it might decrease my acne, because almost all sources of E are pufa, and even though I consumed no pufa, I still have pufa cell membranes, which are proabably more damaged without significant vitamin E. I'm not sure whether the theory was true, but my acne is basically all gone after taking it, and I think it probably played a role in lowering my prolactin. I got it back today, it's 7 ng dl which I'm very happy about. I'm not sure the exact number of my TSH, but it was definitely on the lower end of the "normal" range, so I'm considering trying a desiccated thyroid supplement.

I've noticed that times where I'm meditating, I'm way less stressed, higher dopamine, no adhd symptoms, feel great, and periods where I'm not meditating, I notice that some of my ADHD symptoms creep back in small amounts, even tics.

Also, before I was into health at all, when I was eating a can of pringles a day sitting in my basement chair playing league of legends for 12h, I noticed that my tics came back for some reason, then after a couple of months, saw an article claiming increased tics / tourettes symptoms after taking covid vaccine and I realized that was the only thing that had changed. Interesting stuff.

All your help is greatly appreciated.

Peatress

Yes it's NAC - Glad it's helping but I don't have experience of using it myself

It's wonderful that your prolactin is back to normal. I have to say I am surprised how quickly this happened. How much vitamin E were you taking and how much?

What is your TSH? Perhaps just focus on nutrition rather than thyroid supplements. Your body needs time to recover.

OP
F

frankmp0

Yes it's NAC - Glad it's helping but I don't have experience of using it myself

It's wonderful that your prolactin is back to normal. I have to say I am surprised how quickly this happened. How much vitamin E were you taking and how much?

What is your TSH? Perhaps just focus on nutrition rather than thyroid supplements. Your body needs time to recover.
I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I took it at 4 in the morning since that was when I was waking up, and I hadn't had my cold shower yet, which I think caused me to have on the low end of cortisol even though I was living a very high stress lifestyle. I think prolactin may have been elevated because I hadn't fully woken up yet. At the time, I was never getting morning erections, but I have gotten one every single morning for the last 2 weeks.

This is the vitamin E I take: Optimized Vitamin E Capsules | 73mg | D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate | Antioxidant I know it has soybean oil but I couldn't find any form of E that didn't have some sort of pufa oil.

I don't remember the exact number but I agree. I'll definitely wait and have a couple months of fantastic sleep before I try any thyroid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals