Vaccine reversal / removal questions

OP
F

frankmp0

I don't know. If you can spare the time perhaps start researching this.

Peter McCullough seems like an approachable guy, he might respond if you reach out to him.
Thanks, I will, I've been taking the supplements so far and I feel less winded. Also, I'm thinking of taking cabergoline for the high prolactin. What are your thoughts on that?

Peatress

Thanks, I will, I've been taking the supplements so far and I feel less winded. Also, I'm thinking of taking cabergoline for the high prolactin. What are your thoughts on that?
This is not medical advice: At this stage it is still unclear if you have cardio vascular damage from the shots. Feeling “winded” suggests something of that nature might be going on. So I think cabergoline is not a safe drug for you. It can cause fibrosis even in low doses – see this post by Haidut

Cyproheptadine - A Wonder Drug?

Have you looked into vitamin E for prolactin? (It thins the blood so I wouldn’t use it at the same time as bromelain) As mentioned above your Zinc might be low. It might be worth getting some blood work done. Remember I am not qualified to give medical advice so I’m suggesting you consult with someone like McCullough.

OP
F

frankmp0

This is not medical advice: At this stage it is still unclear if you have cardio vascular damage from the shots. Feeling “winded” suggests something of that nature might be going on. So I think cabergoline is not a safe drug for you. It can cause fibrosis even in low doses – see this post by Haidut

Have you looked into vitamin E for prolactin? (It thins the blood so I wouldn’t use it at the same time as bromelain) As mentioned above your Zinc might be low. It might be worth getting some blood work done. Remember I am not qualified to give medical advice so I’m suggesting you consult with someone like McCullough.
Can my zinc really be low eating 2lb of 80/20 a day? What should I add? Also, didn't RP say that vitamin E supplements were toxic after being taken over by the soybean oil industry along with vitamin c supplements

OP
F

frankmp0

What cabergoline substitute could be good?

Peatress

Can my zinc really be low eating 2lb of 80/20 a day? What should I add? Also, didn't RP say that vitamin E supplements were toxic after being taken over by the soybean oil industry along with vitamin c supplements
Idealabs tocovits is a good vitamin E but I think it's sold out at the moment. Only you can work out if you get enough zinc in your diet.

Edit - tocovits is back in stock

What cabergoline substitute could be good?
Sorry I don't know.

Last edited:

Peatress

Thanks a lot
You’re welcome. You survived 3 shots – this shows you have resilience. Don’t rush into taking substances without researching first. I think your body will respond favourably if you treat it with respect. I’m rooting for you!

OP
F

frankmp0

You’re welcome. You survived 3 shots – this shows you have resilience. Don’t rush into taking substances without researching first. I think your body will respond favourably if you treat it with respect. I’m rooting for you!
Thanks. I have another thing i forgot to mention, I've been struggling with a varicocele recently. I have memories of it for about a year now, it got worse when I used to masturbate. I noticed that if I never sit in chairs it kind of just goes away but since I'm in school until winter break I have to. Do you think there's any connection between the covax, the varicocele, and the prolactin? varicovid lol

Beatrix_

Do you think there's any connection between the covax, the varicocele

Edit: IMHO not rare after vaxx

OP
F

frankmp0

Edit: IMHO not rare after vaxx
Yeah I saw that but no other reports of that from what I've seen. What do you mean not rare, have you seen other people with this? Does clotting cause varicocity?

Beatrix_

Yeah I saw that but no other reports of that from what I've seen. What do you mean not rare, have you seen other people with this? Does clotting cause varicocity?
Yes, I have seen other people and their doctors did not write a case report nor connect it with the vaxx. I haven't looked into its causes.

OP
F

frankmp0

Yes, I have seen other people and their doctors did not write a case report nor connect it with the vaxx. I haven't looked into its causes.
Thanks a lot, this bromelain+NAC+nattokinase will proabbly help my varicocele then.

Peatress

Thanks. I have another thing i forgot to mention, I've been struggling with a varicocele recently. I have memories of it for about a year now, it got worse when I used to masturbate. I noticed that if I never sit in chairs it kind of just goes away but since I'm in school until winter break I have to. Do you think there's any connection between the covax, the varicocele, and the prolactin? varicovid lol
Sadly, the ba*tards designed the jabs to target the reproductive organs

David PS

As a temporary relief while sitting, consider a hemorrhoid pillow.

Edit - The vaccines are rapidly aging people and bringing on old age diseases and symptoms in younger people.

Last edited:

David PS

Cna you imagine taking a hemorrhoid pillow to school?

I know. I edited my response to include the idea that his issues make him look and act like an old man. The best he can do in the short term my be to embrace it (his situation).

Tzheng2012

What is graphene and what is its significance? Forgive my ignorance
That’s one of the substances people are worried about in the shot. Makes the body magnetic, that’s why people were putting magnets on their arm and it stuck. My uncle did the magnet test and it stuck to his arm where the shot was lol.

MMS/CDS will degrade it. It also dissolves blood clots.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals