What are your thoughts about ozempic and how it works, is it dangerous etc.

Peatful

From a personal experience perspective:
I had two female patients (one 30’s and the other 40’s) last year that went unresponsive while on it for weight loss and came to the hospital I was working at for ventilator weaning after a previous ICU stay. Both were females and were successfully weaned from the vent. The one in her 40’s remains severely debilitated requiring 24/7 care and a trach. The lady in her 30’s came back to the hospital a couple months after discharge to thank us for helping her. She was living at home again with her husband and young daughter and only needed a walker to get around. We had already removed her trach before she left our facility. Sadly the day she came in she said “I’m still fat.”
I tell anyone who asks my opinion that I think it’s too risky and there doesn’t seem to be enough long term safety to warrant taking it imo.
Ah

Remember the weight loss drug Fen-Phen?

Exact same thing happened with a patient I was treating
Young mother

Saw her years later
She was still with trache
Completely disabled
(I was actually serving at a Thanksgiving event at a low income ministry and she was there with her kids. Drug destroyed her life).

Pharmaceuticals don’t heal

Richiebogie

Grant Genereux notes that Ozempic contains the preservative phenol, a poison used to execute prisoners in 1940’s Germany.

He wonders if this is the cause of the weightloss, not the semaglutide as advertised!

The side effects of Ozempic match the symptoms of phenol poisoning.

Apparently there was another miracle weightloss drug in the 1930’s that ended up being banned because it killed too many users. It was called DNP or… dinitrophenol!!

Pete Rey

Grant Genereux notes that Ozempic contains the preservative phenol, a poison used to execute prisoners in 1940’s Germany.

He wonders if this is the cause of the weightloss, not the semaglutide as advertised!

The side effects of Ozempic match the symptoms of phenol poisoning.

Apparently there was another miracle weightloss drug in the 1930’s that ended up being banned because it killed too many users. It was called DNP or… dinitrophenol!!

See, this is where conspiracy theories get into trouble. Solving problems through an ideological lens will cause you to miss very obvious logical inconsistencies and succumb to confirmation bias. E.g. if it's really phenol causing the weight loss and not semaglutide, how is it that other similar molecules like liraglutide, dulaglutide, tirzepatide all have similar effects? That invalidates the hypothesis on its face without even arguing about DNP.

The thing is, he's right about Remdesivir. There's a published trial that showed a high rate of kidney failure. It's very easy to see conspiracy everywhere when conspiracy is in fact everywhere. And especially after an 18-month worldwide psyop. But no pattern fits 100% of the time, so every time you think you've connected the dots, you have to step back and try to blow holes in your theory from the opposite side. And it seems to me these guys really aren't in the habit of doing that, which makes it hard for me to take their overarching theory seriously.

Richiebogie

Saxenda® contains liraglutide 6 mg/mL as the active ingredient. Saxenda® also contains the following inactive ingredients: dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, propylene glycol, phenol, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide and water for injections.

Richiebogie

Trulicity 0.75 mg: Each pre-filled pen contains 0.75 mg of dulaglutide in 0.5 ml solution.

The other ingredients are sodium citrate (see section 2 under ‘Trulicity contains sodium’ for further information); citric acid; mannitol; polysorbate 80 and water for injections.

There you go, Trulicity has a glutide but doesn’t have phenol!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Salome

From a personal experience perspective:
I had two female patients (one 30’s and the other 40’s) last year that went unresponsive while on it for weight loss and came to the hospital I was working at for ventilator weaning after a previous ICU stay. Both were females and were successfully weaned from the vent. The one in her 40’s remains severely debilitated requiring 24/7 care and a trach. The lady in her 30’s came back to the hospital a couple months after discharge to thank us for helping her. She was living at home again with her husband and young daughter and only needed a walker to get around. We had already removed her trach before she left our facility. Sadly the day she came in she said “I’m still fat.”
I tell anyone who asks my opinion that I think it’s too risky and there doesn’t seem to be enough long term safety to warrant taking it imo.
How are these related to Ozempic ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Peater

How would people rather inject this goop rather than just eat properly? Absolutely insane.

Nik665

Everyone is taking Ozempic today, it seems, for fat loss. What do you think about it? Is it dangerous? If so, why? Thank you.
Very dangerous basically stops your ilstomach from working that’s how they stop hunger, not a good idea in my opinion

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals