Why don't I get morning wood?

mujuro

Forum Supporter
slayers said:
because estrogen is the reason; when they stop T the estrogen falls eventually hitting the sweet spot...

I thought about this but I don't believe this to be the case. They all practice good estrogen control with aromatase inhibitors. This applies even for guys on TRT, who have had stable hormones for months and months. The one distinction between TRT and natural T seems to be morning wood, as far as anecdotes go.

As for non-pharmaceutical testosterone preparations, the only issue is the carrier oil. MCTs are making an appearance now because they are so smooth in delivery, seem to elicit no post-injection pain, and which is also good for us because they're saturated.

slayers

They all practice good estrogen control with aromatase inhibitors.

Well the problem with using these drugs... its difficult to find and remain at the sweet spot... often times you go to low, or don't take enough of it and e2 goes to high...
its tricky.

could be cortisol related too..

Sea

slayers said:
post 105654
If you read Peat carefully you will see that he is not a very big fan of testosterone. In fact, he thinks it has been implicated in diseases such as ALS.
Anyways, just responding to the question."
That;s not true LOL; infact peat even recommends using pure topical testosterone if need be.

Peat NEVER recommends taking pure testosterone.

Peat has explained that if thyroid function is good that very micro amounts of pure testosterone can be safe, but he never recommends to raise testosterone this way. Peat doesn't even really recommend DHEA, but says that micro amounts(5mcg or less) can be safe IF thyroid function is already good. Peat has consistently recommend to raise steroids via thyroid, pregnenolone, sugar, vitamin A and other substances that don't carry the risk of converting into estrogen which WILL happen even with DHEA if thyroid function is not already good and testosterone is not a problem to begin with.

Further, as Haidut rightfully points out the body should not be looked at solely through the lense of testosterone but as a whole organism.

You can use testosterone if you want, it's your life, but IMO it is very irresponsible to advocate hypothyroid people take testosterone which you have done more than once in these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tca300

I wouldn't be surprised if most morning wood is simply the reaction of getting an erection from holding in urine for a long time.. Ha-ha I'm probably wrong but my t levels seem to be fine and I don't get morning wood... Except when I wake up having to pee hard to the core. :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals