EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

ravster02

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

haidut said:
We do use olive oil. It was listed on the brochure the last time I checked. Can you please clarify?

Thanks, I must've missed that detail before.

BastiFuntasty

Well EstroBan sounds really great, I would really like to order some. The problem is I am located in Germany. Have you ever shipped something here Haidut? I am a little worried about custom duty here :D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

BastiFuntasty said:
Well EstroBan sounds really great, I would really like to order some. The problem is I am located in Germany. Have you ever shipped something here Haidut? I am a little worried about custom duty here :D

We have shipped to Germany multiple times and I am not aware of any issues with customs so far, even though in theory customs can block anything they like even if it is legal.

BastiFuntasty

I ordered some Estroban today and found that it is proposed for external use, while still foodgrade, so I guess using it orally should be ok as long as I don't notice bad reaction? Or is it probably better to use it topical, due to rate of absorbtion?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

BastiFuntasty said:
I ordered some Estroban today and found that it is proposed for external use, while still foodgrade, so I guess using it orally should be ok as long as I don't notice bad reaction? Or is it probably better to use it topical, due to rate of absorbtion?

Some people use it orally, but legally we can only advertise it for topical use. The same situation as with the Lotioncrafter products such as vitamin E and niacinamide. FDA requires special license/certification for oral products, which costs tons of money and does not really add much in terms of safety or quality. All I can say is that each ingredient we use for our products is already licensed for oral use on its own and in some cases it's even certified as organic (i.e. oils used as carrier in our supplements). So, to not be allowed to advertise the combination of such oral products as suitable for oral consumption is absurd, but that is the current legal situation.
Topical absorption will be lower than oral but will maintain the plasma concentration for much longer since it will take the liver some time to filter it out or the tissues to absorb it. In some cases (i.e. vitamins K2 and E) this is preferable to achieving higher concentration for shorter time.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Hello everybody,

We will be on vacation for the next two weeks so won't be able to attend to orders placed between now and July 10. We will attend to those orders on July 11. Rather than shutting the store down like last year we decided to keep it open since the vendor we use for the online store has informed us that closing the store is only allowed if the company is shutting down. As such, we have to keep it open, but please keep in mind the 2 week delay for all orders placed between June 25 and July 10.
Thank for your understanding and we look forward to resuming work in 2 weeks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I am back from vacation so the store is in full operation now.

Demyze

Hey Haidut, Is there a possibility of any issues arising from applying one of the ethanol based supplements in the same place at the same time as one of the oil based ones? In my case I was applying Energin on top of the Estroban on my feet at the same time. Haven't noticed anything just curious if the ethanol would affect the oil in any negative way.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Demyze said:
Hey Haidut, Is there a possibility of any issues arising from applying one of the ethanol based supplements in the same place at the same time as one of the oil based ones? In my case I was applying Energin on top of the Estroban on my feet at the same time. Haven't noticed anything just curious if the ethanol would affect the oil in any negative way.

I would not apply them at the same time. One of them is an oil based supplement and the other is ethanol. Not much is known how these affect each other even though in theory they shouldn't. So, I'd at least apply them to different places if they have to be used at the same time.

burtlancast

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

edit

TheHound

Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

did you change the estroban formula? this one I have tastes noticeably sweeter than the last one

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

TheHound said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96179/ did you change the estroban formula? this one I have tastes noticeably sweeter than the last one

It's probably due to the coconut oil we use to mix with the olive oil as a carrier. The coconut oil is organic so I don't think it's something to worry about, but I will ask the supplier anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredSonoma

Is there any best time of day to take EstroBan? Just received mine in the mail :D I remember reading something about circadian rhythm and vitamin D? So would that mean it's best to take it in the morning?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

FredSonoma said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96222/ Is there any best time of day to take EstroBan? Just received mine in the mail :D I remember reading something about circadian rhythm and vitamin D? So would that mean it's best to take it in the morning?

There are posts on the forum saying vitamin K2 gave some people insomnia, so if you are one of those people then taking it in the morning is probably best. I personally do not get such an effect from vitamin K2.

FredSonoma

haidut said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96223/
FredSonoma said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96222/ Is there any best time of day to take EstroBan? Just received mine in the mail :D I remember reading something about circadian rhythm and vitamin D? So would that mean it's best to take it in the morning?

There are posts on the forum saying vitamin K2 gave some people insomnia, so if you are one of those people then taking it in the morning is probably best. I personally do not get such an effect from vitamin K2.

Okay thanks Haidut!

TheHound

will microwaving the bottle for 10-15 seconds to unfreeze it damage the supplement?

TheHound

I managed to squeeze the bottle not knowing it was partly frozen and the top of the bottle shot off and some of it sprayed out :?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

TheHound said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96369/ will microwaving the bottle for 10-15 seconds to unfreeze it damage the supplement?

It shouldn't damage the vitamins but I not sure microwaving a plastic bottle is a good idea. Better warm it with water or under the sun.

emmanceb

Could DMSO work to increase absorption for fat solubles?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals