At my wits end - severe lifelong ADHD turned into debilitating fatigue

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Also the usual sleep suggestions on this forum haven't worked. Going to start feeling like I'm losing it soon. This is what my eye circles look like now. Does this come from the gut issues? I can take something to get me to sleep but its still awful quality sleep. I do get heart palpitations trying to sleep but I think thats just me winding myself up over sleep.

1706900846824.png

When I'm like this I feel a greasy substance leaking out of my skin and coating it. It smells awful. Genuinely wish someone could power wash my intestines. Also a weird soapy smell / taste in my mouth. Don't know what it is.

What are some natural substances/ways I could RESET the intestines? Get everything out?

Last edited:

redpanda

Also the usual sleep suggestions on this forum haven't worked. Going to start feeling like I'm losing it soon. This is what my eye circles look like now. Does this come from the gut issues? I can take something to get me to sleep but its still awful quality sleep. I do get heart palpitations trying to sleep but I think thats just me winding myself up over sleep.

View attachment 61066

When I'm like this I feel a greasy substance leaking out of my skin and coating it. It smells awful. Genuinely wish someone could power wash my intestines. Also a weird soapy smell / taste in my mouth. Don't know what it is.

I've had worse eye circles, don't worry about it too much. Same with sensations at night, anxiety does weird things to the mind and body. Have you tried psyllium husk to clean the gut?

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I've had worse eye circles, don't worry about it too much. Same with sensations at night, anxiety does weird things to the mind and body. Have you tried psyllium husk to clean the gut?
I've tried loads of bamboo shoots and it doesn't do much. Whatever it is feels glued in there. I mean GLUED.

When I start passing things from my intestines small bits of blood and all sorts of weird stuff comes out. It's just hard to make it start happening.

I genuinely do think the gut issue might be the root cause in my case. Or a VERY big part of the problem. When the gut is clean everything is easier and all supplements work better.

Last edited:

redpanda

I've tried loads of bamboo shoots and it doesn't do much. Whatever it is feels glued in there. I mean GLUED.

When I start passing things from my intestines small bits of blood and all sorts of weird stuff comes out. It's just hard to make it start happening.

I genuinely do think the gut issue might be the root cause in my case. Or a VERY big part of the problem. When the gut is clean everything is easier and all supplements work better.
may be worth trying glutamine, as it helps heal the lining of the intestines. You probably have a lot of inflammation.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
may be worth trying glutamine, as it helps heal the lining of the intestines. You probably have a lot of inflammation.
I might try a cottage cheese diet for a week or two. That is the only thing I can really eat and not suffer from. Internet says its high in glutamine.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I would love to take a high dose of MB as it would probably help so many problems but I get so anxious over taking it. Ffs.

I have also bought a multivitamin to start refilling some nutrient stores. Eventually as I start sourcing more good, organic, high quality food obviously i'll be able to wean off.

I think if I clean the gut first then start taking supplements it'll be a lot different. Otherwise I'm just feeding some stupid creatures.

Also, I feel something 'peeling' inside my stomach/intestine after drinking MB today. Weird weird world.

Some days I just beg I can just pass out everything that's in my intestines. I know it's whats holding me back.

Last edited:

redpanda

I would love to take a high dose of MB as it would probably help so many problems but I get so anxious over taking it. Ffs.

I have also bought a multivitamin to start refilling some nutrient stores. Eventually as I start sourcing more good, organic, high quality food obviously i'll be able to wean off.

I think if I clean the gut first then start taking supplements it'll be a lot different. Otherwise I'm just feeding some stupid creatures.

Also, I feel something 'peeling' inside my stomach/intestine after drinking MB today. Weird weird world.
I can't get myself to take MB straight haha. But with the ascorbic acid, the solution become clear and I've also heard it´s more potent this way so a little goes a long way

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I can't get myself to take MB straight haha. But with the ascorbic acid, the solution become clear and I've also heard it´s more potent this way so a little goes a long way
Interesting. I know if I cure my gut I can start absorbing supplements and food and its only up from there.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Help I feel like I'm fking dying not even joking I smell like pizza dough. I've eaten charcoal and it doesn't help. Do I go to hospital??

redpanda

Help I feel like I'm fking dying not even joking I smell like pizza dough. I've eaten charcoal and it doesn't help. Do I go to hospital??
drink plenty of water, and ask your parents to check on you, and if you feel you need to go to the hospital don't hesitate to go

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
My parents aren't home I'm crapping myself. I don't get what makes my skin feel like its covered in grease and makes me feel so clogged up.

I feel DISGUSTING.

I h ope my vitamin C comes soon. I can eat whole jars of the tablets and not hit bowel tolerance. Must need it badly.

redpanda

I did the bowel tolerance test once, took 30 grams to reach it. But then I spent the rest of the day in the bathroom hehe.

Peater

What are some natural substances/ways I could RESET the intestines? Get everything out?
Have a thorough read of this. You can buy Haarlem oil online.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Man this methylene blue is making me itch all over from this die off. I swear they can't build resistance to MB. It works every time.

Sometimes a hot shower helps a lot. I

I think I would try the Harleem oil but first I might want to try betaine HCL for digestion and doing more liver flushes before going so drastic. This stuff is insanely hard to figure out while being made drunk by gut byproducts.

Funnily enough I did read gut byproducts can act like amphetamine? Explains writing millions of posts....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals