Low Toxin Supplements Niacin Buffering Chart

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Mitchell777

My personal favorite for buffering is potassium bicarbonate. Dr. Smith prefers magnesium carbonate.
In regards to the “reaction” when you mix the two. I have just mixed both pure nicotinic acid powder and pure sodium bicarbonate powder into water. I didn’t see any visual reaction even when stirring. Plus even after stirring, some of the nicotinic acid powder didn’t dissolve fully. Most of it did. Some white granules left. Is this what’s to be expected? Or should some sort of “fizz” or visual reaction be seen upon mixing?

Thanks

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
n regards to the “reaction” when you mix the two. I have just mixed both pure nicotinic acid powder and pure sodium bicarbonate powder into water. I didn’t see any visual reaction even when stirring. Plus even after stirring, some of the nicotinic acid powder didn’t dissolve fully. Most of it did. Some white granules left. Is this what’s to be expected? Or should some sort of “fizz” or visual reaction be seen upon mixing?
There should be a bit of a fizz. And yes some of the granules will be left over.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You're not alone.
I am starting to question it to. It is possible it is not needed and I have not been buffering lately. Kelsey started doing this because her teeth got cavities and she assumed it was from the direct contact from the acid of the Nicotinic Acid. However, I think its possible that the retinoic acid was being detoxed through her gums and that is what caused her teeth issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals