Why You Need Calcium And Fat (Butyrate) To Be Fit And Healthy

Stryker

Everyone has their own conclusion to make about their health and the foods they eat but for me a low-fat diet really is a no-brainer.

Every kind of fatty acid when consumed in excess of the current energy demand will be stored although maybe an exception for C8 and C10 MCTs..I dont have any reason to carry around extra fat tissue

We can synthesize our own fats from carbohydrate and Butyrate from bacteria , also carbohydrate generates more Co2.

But the main reason for me is more fat = more serotonin ,

"Expression of tryptophan hydroxylase 1 (TPH1), the rate-limiting enzyme in serotonin (5-HT) biosynthesis, and the 5-HT7 receptor (HTR7), which regulates mammary gland involution, were significantly increased in mammary glands of HFD animals. Additionally, we saw elevation of the inflammatory markers interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF- α). These results indicate that consumption of HFD impairs mammary parenchymal tissue and impedes its ability to synthesize and secrete milk, possibly through an increase in 5-HT production within the mammary gland leading to an inflammatory process."

i did a 6 month experiment in 2014 where i ate loads of chocolate (no soy lecithin) full fat milk and coconut oil ontop of a quite strict diet.. and lets just say im not going back to that ever.

So a person consuming adequate amounts of carbohydrate to meet energy demands IMO has no health benefits to gain by consuming any more than 10% of total calories from fat

Every kind of fatty acid when consumed in excess of the current energy demand will be stored although maybe an exception for C8 and C10 MCTs..I dont have any reason to carry around extra fat tissue

Yes. All but the MCT's (to an extent) are easily stored. That's all of them - pufa, mufa, and dairy...stored. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, it all adds up and just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Adiposity.

fat-vs-muscle.jpg

Up close:

a.jpeg

"until..." it is used, which for most, it never is...

not to mention all of the toxins stored in there with the toxic fat itself.

The idea that "starch," or "sugar" are somehow converted to those fat droplets and stored is funny. Do people think the protein they eat is converted into sugar and then stored as fat too?

Last edited:

Ahanu

Ah so there is a limit.

It's not just the fat in milk. A person can also eat alongside butter, cream, sour cream, cheese, ice cream, ghee, and half and half.
Of course. The dose makes the poison. On gallon milk has ca 2500 calories. If you eat 3 full meals a day and add a gallon milk and sit around whole day you will get fat, of course. In that case i give you right. Low fat milk would be the better choice. That is common sense but does not say that diary fat per say is making you fat.You just have to find the right dose. For me there is no need to drink a gallon because there are so much other tasty foods to be eaten. But there is also no need for me to restrict butter, cheese and milk.

People in western countries are getting fat not because of diary fat. As @tca300 said above it is very easy to get fat on PUFAs. Combined with sitting around whole day you will get an obese population. >No need to blame diary fat!

People in western countries are getting fat not because of diary fat.

Go talk to obese people and ask them what they eat. I'll leave out the pufa oil parts and just focus on the dairy fat parts:

Pizza, pizza, and more pizza, ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream, cheese sticks, various cheeses a la carte by the tub; cheddar, mozzarella, brie, gouda, gorgonzola (blue), parmesan, asiago, feta, swiss, pepper jack, burritos with cheese and/or sour cream, nachos with cheese and/or sour cream, tacos with cheese and/or sour cream, pasta with cheese, french fries with cheese on top, mozzarella sticks, bagels with cream cheese, bread with butter, cookies made with butter, pancakes with butter, waffles with butter, french toast with butter, cheesecake, pies with cheese, pastries like Cannoli which are a huge amount of dairy cream wrapped in a flaky crust, any milk that is not skim, any yogurt/kefir that is not skim, coffee with cream or half and half daily.

inb4 someone says "mmm sounds good!!!"

Last edited:

Ahanu

Pizza, pizza, and more pizza, ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream, cheese sticks, various cheeses a la carte by the tub; cheddar, mozzarella, brie, gouda, gorgonzola (blue), parmesan, asiago, feta, swiss, pepper jack, burritos with cheese and/or sour cream, nachos with cheese and/or sour cream, tacos with cheese and/or sour cream, pasta with cheese, french fries with cheese on top, mozzarella sticks, bagels with cream cheese, bread with butter, cookies made with butter, pancakes with butter, waffles with butter, french toast with butter, cheesecake, pies with cheese, pastries like Cannoli which are a huge amount of dairy cream wrapped in a flaky crust, any milk that is not skim, any yogurt/kefir that is not skim.
i am talking about dairy fat not pizza, French fries, pasta, bagles etz...

Ahanu

Cheese on pizza and cream cheese on bagels isn't dairy fat?
a bagel is not dairy fat. Cant you see the difference? How did they make the bagel. maybe PUFA involved?

a bagel is not dairy fat. Cant you see the difference? How did they make the bagel. maybe PUFA involved?

So the cream cheese consumed with the bagel doesn't count? Hmm. What happens to the cream cheese on the bagel when they swallow it?

Ahanu

"A validated food frequency questionnaire was used to measure intakes of dairy foods."

Questionnaire's aren't objective. People can say anything.
of course, they could but you just told me to ask the obese people what they eat. doesn´t makes sense then..

Ahanu

So the cream cheese consumed with the bagel doesn't count? Hmm. What happens to the cream cheese on the bagel when they swallow it?
As Peat explained PUFA will surpress your metabolism and you will get fat. simplified. why do i have to tell you that? it is not the cheese that makes you fat its the pufa and other stuff. cheese just happens to be there too.

Stryker

Of course. The dose makes the poison. On gallon milk has ca 2500 calories. If you eat 3 full meals a day and add a gallon milk and sit around whole day you will get fat, of course. In that case i give you right. Low fat milk would be the better choice. That is common sense but does not say that diary fat per say is making you fat.You just have to find the right dose. For me there is no need to drink a gallon because there are so much other tasty foods to be eaten. But there is also no need for me to restrict butter, cheese and milk.

People in western countries are getting fat not because of diary fat. As @tca300 said above it is very easy to get fat on PUFAs. Combined with sitting around whole day you will get an obese population. >No need to blame diary fat!

long story short.. fat will make you fat , dairy isnt as bad as pufa/mufa oils , but will still be stored when not needed

WP isnt saying dairy fat is what is driving westernized obesity hes saying just because dairy fat is for the most part saturated and doesnt have the postive feedback loops for stress that pufas have isnt a free pass to stuff your face with it .. cos in the end it will be stored just like the others.

of course, they could but you just told me to ask the obese people what they eat. doesn´t makes sense then..

In a social context, not a questionnaire of 1352 people in Luxembourg. Ask obese people what their favorite foods are. They will say everything in my list above. None of them are going to say "I prefer my burrito with no cheese and no sour cream."

As Peat explained PUFA will surpress your metabolism and you will get fat. simplified. why do i have to tell you that? it is not the cheese that makes you fat its the pufa and other stuff. cheese just happens to be there too.

That's only in a pufa eating person. The other quotes I posted still apply minus pufa.

Drareg

In a social context, not a questionnaire of 1352 people in Luxembourg. Ask obese people what their favorite foods are. They will say everything in my list above. None of them are going to say "I prefer my burrito with no cheese and no sour cream."

That's only in a pufa eating person. The other quotes I posted still apply minus pufa.

They will also say a lot of starches fried on top of your list,coca cola etc keep in mind the cheese toppings from fast food outlets contain added sugar as do fries from many fast food outlets,pizzas have added sugar also.

If dairy fat from healthy animals is so bad how can the French consume so much high fat cheese and still have the least obese nation in the world,they really do consume a lot of cheese,many thin people regularly gorge on it.

Overconsumption is the problem with obese people and suppressing metabolism on top of this, Michael Phelps eats all of the foods in your list and breaks Olympic records for fun in one of hardest sports there is. Please explain this.

WP isnt saying dairy fat is what is driving westernized obesity hes saying just because dairy fat is for the most part saturated and doesnt have the postive feedback loops for stress that pufas have isnt a free pass to stuff your face with it .. cos in the end it will be stored just like the others.

Kinda. I think it's both, the oil and the cream (as in all forms of dairy fat because they are all ultimately "cream") and I think the toxic byproducts of the oil are another problem, but as far as adiposity, I do think dairy fat is the main factor outside of oils and outside of any metabolism suppressing effect of their absence. I think even if one was 100% pufa depleted, which is impossible but just for argument, if one was, and had the perfect super ripe fruit, enough protein and micronutrient diet, I still think the very slight overconsumption of the most pristine super grass fed cream of a ruminant will still be stored as fat and one would still be able to become obese by eating it, which would then mean one would still eventually become a type 2 diabetic from the dairy fat's adiposity effect, if they let it get to that state, even in that pristine, pufa free, ultimate diet setting, not to mention even if they didn't become obese, the clogging up and blood sugar problems of eating all of that dairy fat, even if not obese.

They will also say a lot of starches fried on top of your list,coca cola etc keep in mind the cheese toppings from fast food outlets contain added sugar as do fries from many fast food outlets,pizzas have added sugar also.

Yes but he/she was stating that the dairy fat portions have nothing to do with it, as if it can be ignored and it's only the pufa.

f dairy fat from healthy animals is so bad how can the French consume so much high fat cheese and still have the least obese nation in the world,they really do consume a lot of cheese,many thin people regularly gorge on it.

I didn't say it was "so bad." I said obese people eat it, as well as oil. Europe is getting very obese from the data I've seen.

Michael Phelps eats all of the foods in your list and breaks Olympic records for fun in one of hardest sports there is. Please explain this.

Steroids. And exaggeration for clickbait articles/Olympic nonsense. But I'm sure he does eat a lot but only when he trains. Not year round.

obese.jpg

Last edited:

Drareg

Kinda. I think it's both, the oil and the cream (as in all forms of dairy fat because they are all ultimately "cream") and I think the toxic byproducts of the oil are another problem, but as far as adiposity, I do think dairy fat is the main factor outside of oils and outside of any metabolism suppressing effect of their absence. I think even if one was 100% pufa depleted, which is impossible but just for argument, if one was, and had the perfect super ripe fruit, enough protein and micronutrient diet, I still think the very slight overconsumption of the most pristine super grass fed cream of a ruminant will still be stored as fat and one would still be able to become obese by eating it, which would then mean one would still eventually become a type 2 diabetic from the dairy fat's adiposity effect, if they let it get to that state, even in that pristine, pufa free, ultimate diet setting, not to mention even if they didn't become obese, the clogging up and blood sugar problems of eating all of that dairy fat, even if not obese.

Yes but he/she was stating that the dairy fat portions have nothing to do with it, as if it can be ignored and it's only the pufa.

I didn't say it was "so bad." I said obese people eat it, as well as oil. Europe is getting very obese from the data I've seen.

Steroids. And exaggeration for clickbait articles/Olympic nonsense. But I'm sure he does eat a lot but only when he trains. Not year round.

View attachment 4125

I think the point of phelps and the like is that as long as you are burning it off it's not so bad than obviously storing it,however if Phelps consumed better foods he might be even better and possibly healthier,he still might pay a price in the future for what he currently eats.

Certain parts of Europe are getting obese but I wouldnot forget alchohol consumption on top of poor diet,if you put the American standards for food consumption in Europe on top of alcohol consumed obesity would sky rocket,funny how everybody ignores alcohol consumption relative to obesity,if most of the obese countries in Europe stopped drinking up 4-5 quarts of alcohol in one sitting they might see a complete reversal of current obesity rates,also take note of higher SSRI use in Europe,Denmark with high obesity for years was labelled the happiest country but had the highest use of antidepressants,they had high alcohol intake,go figure.

I'm always amazed by how the French eat and still stay thin,their culture is in tune with appetite instincts,they know when they can eat the cheese or patisseries and when they shouldnt,this instinct is lost in the majority of cultures,they also complain relentlessly about poor food standards.

raypeatclips

Pizza, pizza, and more pizza, ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream, cheese sticks, various cheeses a la carte by the tub; cheddar, mozzarella, brie, gouda, gorgonzola (blue), parmesan, asiago, feta, swiss, pepper jack, burritos with cheese and/or sour cream, nachos with cheese and/or sour cream, tacos with cheese and/or sour cream, pasta with cheese, french fries with cheese on top, mozzarella sticks, bagels with cream cheese, bread with butter, cookies made with butter, pancakes with butter, waffles with butter, french toast with butter, cheesecake, pies with cheese, pastries like Cannoli which are a huge amount of dairy cream wrapped in a flaky crust, any milk that is not skim, any yogurt/kefir that is not skim, coffee with cream or half and half daily.

This list is dumb, other than ice cream and an extensive wikipedia list of cheeses, the rest are PUFA.

Stryker

i agree , in the past i experienced this first hand.. i think at even 100g of dairy fat a day ontop of my diet i noticed an increase in body fat.. especially in the face and under the chin, belly and pectoral areas and enlargement/increased puffiness in the nipples

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals