2023 NDT Sources

DaveFoster

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I recently converted from Tyromax to Cynoplus. My temperatures did go up and my pulses just a bit.

Lollipop2

I usually take TyroMax, but they're out-of-stock. What brands have worked for you?

The problem for me is all NDT products require a prescription except TyroMax. I don’t go to doctors. And I haven’t wanted to go the synthetic route. I hope someone else chimes in with a non prescription alternative.

geusterman

The problem for me is all NDT products require a prescription except TyroMax. I don’t go to doctors. And I haven’t wanted to go the synthetic route. I hope someone else chimes in with a non prescription alternative.
Lollipop2, there are all kinds of docs. Our free-range naturopath is great to work with.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Some of the products in the links that I provided can be shipped and will arrive without a prescription. I think they can do this because they make no claims regarding the actual T4 or T3 content of the glandular supplement.

Lollipop2

I’ve been taking Life Giving Store bovine glandular and I’m very satisfied.
What difference do you notice with this product and other NDT? I am considering this one as I need an alternative to TyroMax. One scoop says 30 mg how does that translate to grains? How many mg = 1 grain?

Dutchie

What difference do you notice with this product and other NDT? I am considering this one as I need an alternative to TyroMax. One scoop says 30 mg how does that translate to grains? How many mg = 1 grain?

This looks like a regular thyroid glandular.
The one I take has 30mg per capsule as well and the bottle says a daily dose is 6 capsules (so 180mg), so I'd assume 30mg doesn't even come close to 1 grain.

murdoc

There are still some supply of NDT from East Asia
Thiroyd and TR-Man are not produced anymore but you can still get Thyroid S but according to some europe thyroid blogger the latest batches
were not as effective as they used to be.

As an alternative there is a relativly new product called vitalithy from vietnam

they sell it as a supplement worldwide and you wont have any trouble with customes in Europa because they have a polish distributor.
It is working and maybe an alternative without prescription.

Lollipop2

This looks like a regular thyroid glandular.
The one I take has 30mg per capsule as well and the bottle says a daily dose is 6 capsules (so 180mg), so I'd assume 30mg doesn't even come close to 1 grain.
😱 Can anyone confirm how many mg = 1 grain of this Life Giving Store NDT @Blossom?

Dutchie

2 heaping scoops equals a grain.

So,that would mean that 60mg is 1 grain of NDT?
Is this product something different than the glandulars out there? bc it would mean I'd currently be taking 1.5 grain...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So,that would mean that 60mg is 1 grain of NDT?
Is this product something different than the glandulars out there? bc it would mean I'd currently be taking 1.5 grain...
I always thought @65mg was typically one grain but I verified with LGS on their particular product.

Dutchie

I always thought @65mg was typically one grain but I verified with LGS on their particular product.
Interesting....so I'm taking 1.5grain (3 capsules) now,but don't feel different in comparison to taking 1 glandular capsule.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals