2023 NDT Sources

Lollipop2

This has never happened to me. They always send an automated email the order was received and then another one with tracking once it ships which is usually the next day.
Same with me! @koky maybe the transaction did not go through like you thought? I have seen this often a person thinks they submitted an order, but the transaction failed. I would reconfirm with PayPal.

Mr Joe

Any problem switching from Tyromax to LGS ndt ? Are products comparable in term of quality guys ?

Lollipop2

Any problem switching from Tyromax to LGS ndt ? Are products comparable in term of quality guys ?
I am on my first week. I had asked above in this thread how much a grain was and Blossom responded. I used that to get an “equivalent” dose to the grains I was taking from TyroMax. Getting a scale is probably the best but I have to be honest - I am eyeballing it and trying to establish consistency in my “scoops”. Even though the argument is that this thyroid is not standardized and thus dosing can be difficult, I am not willing to take synthetic thyroid nor try and buy from Mexican Pharmacies so that has left me little choice. That said I texted my husband from work today to tell him:

4887E94F-ACE5-4F81-9F3B-ED4A77E21F29.jpeg

I know @ecstatichamster did not like it as much, BUT I am liking it. I will need to experiment more to know for sure. I am taking about one grain less than I was on TyroMax. Let’s see.

Mr Joe

I am on my first week. I had asked above in this thread how much a grain was and Blossom responded. I used that to get an “equivalent” dose to the grains I was taking from TyroMax. Getting a scale is probably the best but I have to be honest - I am eyeballing it and trying to establish consistency in my “scoops”. Even though the argument is that this thyroid is not standardized and thus dosing can be difficult, I am not willing to take synthetic thyroid nor try and buy from Mexican Pharmacies so that has left me little choice. That said I texted my husband from work today to tell him:

View attachment 48042

I know @ecstatichamster did not like it as much, BUT I am liking it. I will need to experiment more to know for sure. I am taking about one grain less than I was on TyroMax. Let’s see.
Thx for answering ! @Blossom have you noticed any difference between Tyromax and LGS NDT product ? are they same level of purity and quality ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thx for answering ! @Blossom have you noticed any difference between Tyromax and LGS NDT product ? are they same level of purity and quality ?
I never tried Tyromax unfortunately. I have only used Idealabs tyronene and tyromix thyroid formulas in the past and I was always satisfied with the quality. For some reason NDT feels gentler to my system overall compared to synthetics (personally) yet still effective.

exile

Does anyone use armour and is inhousepharmacy the best place to purchase if U.S. based?

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

I never tried Tyromax unfortunately. I have only used Idealabs tyronene and tyromix thyroid formulas in the past and I was always satisfied with the quality. For some reason NDT feels gentler to my system overall compared to synthetics (personally) yet still effective.
I'm had a similar experience. I think it may have to due with the digestion of the thyroglobulin delaying the absorption of T3 for NDT, whereas for a synthetic T3 supplement, its rapid absorption increases blood levels more rapidly, which can cause a more dramatic shift in things such as blood sugar.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm had a similar experience. I think it may have to due with the digestion of the thyroglobulin delaying the absorption of T3 for NDT, whereas for a synthetic T3 supplement, its rapid absorption increases blood levels more rapidly, which can cause a more dramatic shift in things such as blood sugar.
Thank you so much for your insight Dave. That makes sense.

Pete Rey

I took it orally and it was helpful. I just prefer NDT for myself personally although many prefer synthetics.
Thanks. I've only used synthetics. Considering giving NDT a try now. I can relate to the feeling that T3 uptake is too much too fast sometimes, even through the skin.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

sunny

Are you taking this through the day with food, all at one time in morning or evening, divided between morning and evening? Thank you. I always felt the best with ndt, but have not used it for several years since the shortages began.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Are you taking this through the day with food, all at one time in morning or evening, divided between morning and evening? Thank you. I always felt the best with ndt, but have not used it for several years since the shortages began.
I take it with food usually in the morning but if I forget anytime of day works for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals