2023 NDT Sources

FitnessMike

Dutchie

What brand? Sorry if I missed it.

You’re welcome.

I've used various brands of glandulars, but Ancestral Supplements is probably the best known one. :)
(the other glandulars are basically the same/copycats of AS, just from EU origin).

the problem with these dried glandulars is no idea how much to take. They have no verified concentrations and you just have to take your chances. I found it impossible to work with them and switched back to synthetic products.

Lollipop2

the problem with these dried glandulars is no idea how much to take. They have no verified concentrations and you just have to take your chances. I found it impossible to work with them and switched back to synthetic products.
I thought about this problem but with TyroMax not available and I will not go to the doctor to get a prescription, it requires purchasing from Mexican pharmacies and I do not want to go down that route. I purchased one package of the LGS glandular and will test it out. My body is currently suffering without anything. TyroMax ran out and still not available. It is very clear to me now, my body still needs thyroid and I do not want to take a synthetic version even if it is standardized to exact grain amount. I understand to anyone reading this my preferences have boxed me into a small range of possibilities.

metamorph

After eating. Makes a huge difference.
I usually take a maximum of 10mcg T3 with my meal. Usually, I take it mid-meal to ensure it's more slowly absorbed. I think I may try more as I don't really feel like I'm getting the desired effect from just 10mcg of T3. I am taking cynoplus as well.

koky

I find it impossible to know how much to take. And I find the synthetic works very well, so it's not worth the uncertainty.
I've been trying to pay mexipharmacy w/pp and c.c. held upon Mexican end
how to get this through?

Sherbert

I've been trying to pay mexipharmacy w/pp and c.c. held upon Mexican end
how to get this through?
not sure but don’t some me xi can phar macies take post off ice money orders?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I placed an order with LGS with PayPal , LGS never responded to emails, have no phone number, never shipped...?
has anyone else had this problem?
Sorry to hear that. I’ve never had an issue so far. I’ll tag them though and see if it helps.
@LifeGivingStore

Osukhan

I placed an order with LGS with PayPal , LGS never responded to emails, have no phone number, never shipped...?
i recently placed an order and things went smoothly

exile

This has never happened to me. They always send an automated email the order was received and then another one with tracking once it ships which is usually the next day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals