2023 NDT Sources

FitnessMike

Yes basically, it actually 64.79mg per grain. :)
but its not standardized, so its not like prescription NDT with 39mg t4 9mg t3.

I wish cynoplus didnt have a terrible ingredient list… I can only imagine it’s the same as cynomel
Yes but the pills are very very small. You have to keep perspective. And you can ameliorate the issue by consuming with food. So that isn’t a big deal to me.

margo

The problem for me is all NDT products require a prescription except TyroMax. I don’t go to doctors. And I haven’t wanted to go the synthetic route. I hope someone else chimes in with a non prescription alternative.
Hi. I was ordering Armour from “ international pharmacy “. California. No prescription needed. But it’s expensive.

David PS

peter88

Yes but the pills are very very small. You have to keep perspective. And you can ameliorate the issue by consuming with food. So that isn’t a big deal to me.
Yeah but peat said even the small amounts can be problematic for those with sensitive stomachs which I have found to be true.

peter88

Yes basically, it actually 64.79mg per grain. :)
I emailed lifegivingstore and this is what he said. Maybe he meant 2 grains?
1A4F6047-A7AC-4B60-A533-10B9D298B75C.jpeg

TeaChedda

Forum Supporter
I usually take a maximum of 10mcg T3 with my meal. Usually, I take it mid-meal to ensure it's more slowly absorbed. I think I may try more as I don't really feel like I'm getting the desired effect from just 10mcg of T3. I am taking cynoplus as well.
I just started taking half a cynoplus tablet at once. Been doing a quarter with meals for about a year and half. After a big meal decided to try taking a half and had probably the best response to thyroid I've ever had. Found this thread trying to verify what I was doing is okay. Going to continue with just 1 half everyday with a large breakfast for awhile.

FitnessMike

Yes, each grain is @65mg so 2 grains would be @130mg.
my mum was taking 2 of these and was feeling bad, i don't personally think there is much thyroid hormones in bovine, i find porcine way more effective.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
my mum was taking 2 of these and was feeling bad, i don't personally think there is many thyroid hormones in bovine, i find porcine way more effective.
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that but I’m glad there is a different type that helps her.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals