Auras + feeling Energy

peatrespecter

Forum Supporter
Has anyone noticed that people are either very intimidated or drawn to your energy? Even when you’re just simply existing. And that people can feel you and get shifty or look in your direction or stare a lot etc - attraction aside btw - when you’re in a room. And can you feel what others are emanating despite visual cues?
Can someone explain this by tying in spirituality and physiology in a way that isn’t baseless woo woo speculation?

For a long time I kind of ditched spirituality after learning about Peat + how the way we view the world is linked to our hormones, nervous system and structure. cause I figured a lot of phenomena can be explained through health, hormones, craniafacial health etc.

for a long time I was into manifestation, “dimensional beings”, being psychic and believing in it wholeheartedly. Thinking that I used to get “downloads” about people this that and the third. But at the time I was vegan, had lateral strain and my palate was narrowin over time, when I became depressed and thought I was going through “spiritual awakening” and “dark knight of the soul”

A lot of new age people who are misguided and in a dark place seem to just be experiencing hormonal decline/imbalance and structural issues as well as nueroinflammation, but I only apply this to specific spiritual archetypes, not all… like I would never say this about a shaman who was raised in indigenous culture and in the jungle.

But lately… fast forward years later and truly refining my health and optimizing my posture, gait, structure and hormones etc
I notice that I can feel my own heart emanating energy, like all the time. I can see it beaming out like a radio wave in my mind’s eye, and I can see when it feels frazzled, run down etc. and I’ve never been able to do this back then, and this also came out of NOWHERE, fairly recent. Now, I have always been extremely intuitive but isn’t that just hyper vigilance and pattern recognition to a degree?
But anyway, I can also feel what others are emanating, and though I thought it could just be me smelling their current state - since Georgi posted that trauma is contagious, i assume other states are. And through pheromones we absolutely can pick up on information about people, I thought it was that. So I moved all the way away from spirituality thinking it can all be explained scientifically in one way or another.

But lately as I’m feeling this energy and noticing it others, I wonder if anyone here who is in good health (which many people here are) have and can explain their experiences with other people s energy, but not from a health standpoint - a more spiritual one.

I also know Broda Barnes has stated that thyroid health is a huge factor in the people we are attracted to and want to be in a relationship with or befriend. So it could just be that. But idk.

Nick

Has anyone noticed that people are either very intimidated or drawn to your energy? Even when you’re just simply existing. And that people can feel you and get shifty or look in your direction or stare a lot etc - attraction aside btw - when you’re in a room. And can you feel what others are emanating despite visual cues?
Can someone explain this by tying in spirituality and physiology in a way that isn’t baseless woo woo speculation?

For a long time I kind of ditched spirituality after learning about Peat + how the way we view the world is linked to our hormones, nervous system and structure. cause I figured a lot of phenomena can be explained through health, hormones, craniafacial health etc.

for a long time I was into manifestation, “dimensional beings”, being psychic and believing in it wholeheartedly. Thinking that I used to get “downloads” about people this that and the third. But at the time I was vegan, had lateral strain and my palate was narrowin over time, when I became depressed and thought I was going through “spiritual awakening” and “dark knight of the soul”

A lot of new age people who are misguided and in a dark place seem to just be experiencing hormonal decline/imbalance and structural issues as well as nueroinflammation, but I only apply this to specific spiritual archetypes, not all… like I would never say this about a shaman who was raised in indigenous culture and in the jungle.

But lately… fast forward years later and truly refining my health and optimizing my posture, gait, structure and hormones etc
I notice that I can feel my own heart emanating energy, like all the time. I can see it beaming out like a radio wave in my mind’s eye, and I can see when it feels frazzled, run down etc. and I’ve never been able to do this back then, and this also came out of NOWHERE, fairly recent. Now, I have always been extremely intuitive but isn’t that just hyper vigilance and pattern recognition to a degree?
But anyway, I can also feel what others are emanating, and though I thought it could just be me smelling their current state - since Georgi posted that trauma is contagious, i assume other states are. And through pheromones we absolutely can pick up on information about people, I thought it was that. So I moved all the way away from spirituality thinking it can all be explained scientifically in one way or another.

But lately as I’m feeling this energy and noticing it others, I wonder if anyone here who is in good health (which many people here are) have and can explain their experiences with other people s energy, but not from a health standpoint - a more spiritual one.

I also know Broda Barnes has stated that thyroid health is a huge factor in the people we are attracted to and want to be in a relationship with or befriend. So it could just be that. But idk.
The biofield/aura is the external projection of the internal electromagnetic signals that are generated by the cells and organs and organized by the focusing reflectors of the pelvis, ribcage and skull. For more information see the book "Invisible Rainbow: A Physicist's Introduction to the Science behind Classical Chinese Medicine" by Changlin Zhang.

Some children, Qigong practicioners, and also people using pyschedelics can see this aura. It is not too surprising since Michael Persinger showed by lab experiment that psychedelics can allow people to see certain moving magnetic fields. Possibly children can see it due to lack of toxicity build up in the eyes so I wonder if depleting the various carotenoid toxins that accumulate in the eyes can allow adults to see the aura without psychedelics or extensive Qigong practice.

Also you could look into Biofield Tuning and the theory behind this therapy. It may fit into "woo" at first glance but my experience has convinced me that it is real and that it is working with the holographic projections of physical toxicities inside the body that are tied by morphic resonance with particular memories or emotions.

OP
P

peatrespecter

Forum Supporter
The biofield/aura is the external projection of the internal electromagnetic signals that are generated by the cells and organs and organized by the focusing reflectors of the pelvis, ribcage and skull. For more information see the book "Invisible Rainbow: A Physicist's Introduction to the Science behind Classical Chinese Medicine" by Changlin Zhang.

Some children, Qigong practicioners, and also people using pyschedelics can see this aura. It is not too surprising since Michael Persinger showed by lab experiment that psychedelics can allow people to see certain moving magnetic fields. Possibly children can see it due to lack of toxicity build up in the eyes so I wonder if depleting the various carotenoid toxins that accumulate in the eyes can allow adults to see the aura without psychedelics or extensive Qigong practice.

Also you could look into Biofield Tuning and the theory behind this therapy. It may fit into "woo" at first glance but my experience has convinced me that it is real and that it is working with the holographic projections of physical toxicities inside the body that are tied by morphic resonance with particular memories or emotions.
Wow thanks - I’m def going to look into the book and tuning therapy - I do naturally believe we externally emanate whatever is going on within our psyche + health.

But I never heard that about toxic buildup in the eyes which can affect our ability to see energy….. do you know of any protocol to detox that? I guess I should look into iridology a bit as well!

Nick

Wow thanks - I’m def going to look into the book and tuning therapy - I do naturally believe we externally emanate whatever is going on within our psyche + health.

But I never heard that about toxic buildup in the eyes which can affect our ability to see energy….. do you know of any protocol to detox that? I guess I should look into iridology a bit as well!
This is just my personal theory connecting the toxins in the eyes with loss of this ability. There could be other reasons either as well as or instead of my explanation, maybe relating to the pineal gland for example.

The low vitamin-A/low toxin diet plus flush niacin seems to be removing visible carotenoid pigments from my wife's irises and slowly turning them back to blue as they were in her childhood. Some carotenoids other than beta-carotene that build up in the eyes are lutein and zeaxanthin, which one could also try to minimize in the diet.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The low vitamin-A/low toxin diet plus flush niacin seems to be removing visible carotenoid pigments from my wife's irises and slowly turning them back to blue as they were in her childhood. Some carotenoids other than beta-carotene that build up in the eyes are lutein and zeaxanthin, which one could also try to minimize in the diet.
Wow!

Sapien

I think ray peat said something about this before. something about a housecat or something. Anyone have the quote?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals