Low Toxin Testimonials “Chicken Skin” aka Keratosis Pilaris Resolved!

Mr Joe

@Mr Joe This is just hearsay without anything to back it up. How do you know he is hypothyroid? We've clearly shown in many posts that retinol is not depleted in 2 yrs not even 5 yrs, it probably takes a decade to get to zero serum retinol for adults. That said I'm not ruling out that it will come out we need a little per day I'm thinking <200 mcg per day if it is needed. And most people will get that unless they are on Grant's diet of lean bison, rice and beans. But even muscle meat has some vitamin A! No way to avoid it honestly as an adult. I wouldn't try this on a growing child until we know for sure. But what child will eat only zero vit A foods? That'd be near impossible to achieve anyway. I've known kids to be given a diet of only steak though. They grew fine. Steak has vit. A.

Does it sound logical to you ? "You have to wait decades" ? I could agree with the "things takes time to restore" but if you feel worse after 2 years something is wrong. Peat right again : if it doesnt work stop and try to figure out whats going on. Garrett be like "Its because the detox process you can have more details in my next formation lesson, just subsribe if you want to feel better". Cmon. Didn't know you were a woman, how do you feel with the idea giving milk poison to your child and coping with "he can receive poison because he is still young" ? Not logical at all.

Mr Joe

I am not on a zero vit A diet. And I have no intention on bringing my serum levels to under 10. Just to be clear. And I am not wasting my time. I was seeing a progression of worse gut health over the yrs. I don't want to be stuck. It's not just low vit A, it's clearing toxic bile I am mostly aimed at.
Did you try taurine + mix B vitamin before without carying about vitA restriction ?

md_a

I am not on a zero vit A diet. And I have no intention on bringing my serum levels to under 10. Just to be clear. And I am not wasting my time. I was seeing a progression of worse gut health over the yrs. I don't want to be stuck. It's not just low vit A, it's clearing toxic bile I am mostly aimed at.
Good luck and congratulations on your progress, I clear mine with thyroid / temperature 37.1 pulse 85-90

InChristAlone

Does it sound logical to you ? "You have to wait decades" ? I could agree with the "things takes time to restore" but if you feel worse after 2 years something is wrong. Peat right again : if it doesnt work stop and try to figure out whats going on. Garrett be like "Its because the detox process you can have more details in my next formation lesson, just subsribe if you want to feel better". Cmon. Didn't know you were a woman, how do you feel with the idea giving milk poison to your child and coping with "he can receive poison because he is still young" ? Not logical at all.
I saw a case study of a woman who had hypervitaminosis A literally kill her child within weeks of breastfeeding so yeah... the problem does exist. And no I don't like chalking everything up to detox, Garrett has said this many times. If something is hurting well stop doing that! If you are getting worse over the course of 2 yrs then time to change course! He is not going to tell someone just stick it out for another 2 yrs. I hope your friend figures out what is making him feel so much worse. Detox comes in waves so it should get better after a wave not worse.

Did you try taurine + mix B vitamin before without carying about vitA restriction ?
Yes I have tried taurine and Haidut's b vitamin drops. No result at all. Only negatives.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I saw a case study of a woman who had hypervitaminosis A literally kill her child within weeks of breastfeeding so yeah... the problem does exist. And no I don't like chalking everything up to detox, Garrett has said this many times. If something is hurting well stop doing that! If you are getting worse over the course of 2 yrs then time to change course! He is not going to tell someone just stick it out for another 2 yrs. I hope your friend figures out what is making him feel so much worse. Detox comes in waves so it should get better after a wave not worse.
Quoted for Truth.

InChristAlone

Good luck and congratulations on your progress, I clear mine with thyroid / temperature 37.1 pulse 85-90
Thanks. I also maintain 98.6 and 80-90 pulse. After thyroid I was at 99 and 100 pulse for yrs. It has come down. Feels way better to be lower.

Mr Joe

Yes I have tried taurine and Haidut's b vitamin drops. No result at all. Only negatives.

I asked you a general question about mothers giving milk to their child and you bring me one story of hypervitaminosis to again confort your initial thesis. "InChristAlone" have you ever had religious debates ? Are you the kind of person saying "I've seen Jesus he came talk to me" to confort your ideas as well ? If a kid breast feeded died from hypervitaminosis (I will suppose it for you) does it mean that every woman should stop feeding their kids ? Or we should give the kid niacin ? Even after years of low vitA breast milk mother will still contain high dosage of vitamin A and D that are needed for baby growth metabolism. Why would you want to take this out of what God created ? I personnaly have bad results everytime I try to use aspirin, will I go on AsrpirinForum.com to preach "Testimonial Aspirin kills people" ? Stop generalizing your case and Truth (what works for most of people).

InChristAlone

I asked you a general question about mothers giving milk to their child and you bring me one story of hypervitaminosis to again confort your initial thesis. "InChristAlone" have you ever had religious debates ? Are you the kind of person saying "I've seen Jesus he came talk to me" to confort your ideas as well ? If a kid breast feeded died from hypervitaminosis (I will suppose it for you) does it mean that every woman should stop feeding their kids ? Or we should give the kid niacin ? Even after years of low vitA breast milk mother will still contain high dosage of vitamin A and D that are needed for baby growth metabolism. Why would you want to take this out of what God created ? I personnaly have bad results everytime I try to use aspirin, will I go on AsrpirinForum.com to preach "Testimonial Aspirin kills people" ? Stop generalizing your case and Truth (what works for most of people).
I have been very calm in my responses to you but you seem to want the escalation. I will not continue the conversation if that is the case.

Milk is not a poison, it is clearly necessary for every mammal on planet earth, what I was pointing out is that if the diet of the person or animal has extremely high amounts of vitamin A the baby will be getting too much as well. I know people don't like the idea that God would do that, but life isn't perfect, he created it to be perfect but sin entered the world. So now we have death and destruction. This is why it is not recommended for mothers to be using vitamin A supplements and I just posted a thread where they studied whether eating liver could do the same thing and yes it does increase levels of isotretinoin (accutane), so they did say to be cautious because accutane causes birth defects, we produce the same thing from eating liver.

Mr Joe

I have been very calm in my responses to you but you seem to want the escalation. I will not continue the conversation if that is the case.

Milk is not a poison, it is clearly necessary for every mammal on planet earth, what I was pointing out is that if the diet of the person or animal has extremely high amounts of vitamin A the baby will be getting too much as well. I know people don't like the idea that God would do that, but life isn't perfect, he created it to be perfect but sin entered the world. So now we have death and destruction. This is why it is not recommended for mothers to be using vitamin A supplements and I just posted a thread where they studied whether eating liver could do the same thing and yes it does increase levels of isotretinoin (accutane), so they did say to be cautious because accutane causes birth defects, we produce the same thing from eating liver.

I don't have the feeling that Garrett and pro "vit A toxicity" surge are oriented towards "extremely high amounts of vitamin A" as you mentionned because if it was the case and you probably already know Ray said himself that high vit A is anti thyroid. I could see here that "vit A toxicity" is hitting a paradox and a wall in the fact that mothers feed children with milk and I can see in 10 years deviation "You have to stop feeding your child with brest milk and give him psyllium and beef juice" lool. Like the parents feeding their child with plants because they felt amazing on that diet and knew the truth and child died.

I don't really understand where do you see any desire of escalation. I am just asking you simple questions. Fine if you don't want to continue the conversation.

InChristAlone

I don't have the feeling that Garrett and pro "vit A toxicity" surge are oriented towards "extremely high amounts of vitamin A" as you mentionned because if it was the case and you probably already know Ray said himself that high vit A is anti thyroid. I could see here that "vit A toxicity" is hitting a paradox and a wall in the fact that mothers feed children with milk and I can see in 10 years deviation "You have to stop feeding your child with brest milk and give him psyllium and beef juice" lool. Like the parents feeding their child with plants because they felt amazing on that diet and knew the truth and child died.

I don't really understand where do you see any desire of escalation. I am just asking you simple questions. Fine if you don't want to continue the conversation.
I will gladly speak out against any parent withholding milk from a young child.

TripleOG

Family member has this.

Summer sun exposure usually clears it right up.

Topical chlorine dioxide does too but they’re not that adventurous :)

@InChristAlone If you do it daily do you probably have a surplus of iron and methionine?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Summer sun exposure usually clears it right up.
The sun burns up "vitamin A". Your family member would probably be able to clear it with a tanning bed too. A low "vitamin A" diet would also clear it.
Topical chlorine dioxide does too but they’re not that adventurous :)
CDS oxidizes toxins like "vitamin A".

Your friend pretty much backs up Dr. Smiths claims.

Dominus

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
Didn't work for you, worked for thousands of people. Broda Barnes didn't use much more than anything except thyroid to cure many diseases, yet I have the feeling you are spending most of your time in a RAYPEAT forum to make sure that what worked for you must be the truth. Kind of Jehovah's witness vitamin A. What do you say to my friend trying 2 years of maximum low vit A diet and having worst results ever ? (he got now all symptoms of hypothyroidism and don't want to stop his diet because he is following Garrett like a religious man).
I'm not sure if you are aware that the Ray Peat Community seems a little cracked about Ray.

InChristAlone

@InChristAlone If you do it daily do you probably have a surplus of iron and methionine?
I don't personally think eating beef results in an overload of methionine. If that were the case people would become overmethylators and it just doesn't seem to be happening rather it does help them allergies because undermethylators have excess histamine. I was even told to use methionine for histamine intolerance by someone in the community who used it successfully. I didn't take it I'd prefer betaine.

Iron is an issue. Blood letting is essential coming off a high copper diet.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Deadpool

I don't personally think eating beef results in an overload of methionine. If that were the case people would become overmethylators and it just doesn't seem to be happening rather it does help them allergies because undermethylators have excess histamine. I was even told to use methionine for histamine intolerance by someone in the community who used it successfully. I didn't take it I'd prefer betaine.

Iron is an issue. Blood letting is essential coming off a high copper diet.
What if you are diagnosed overmethylator like I am? Very low blood histamine and supposedly have to avoid anything with methyl groups. Instead they recommend high dose folic acid/folinic acid, adenosylcobalamin b12, niacin, zinc etc

InChristAlone

What if you are diagnosed overmethylator like I am? Very low blood histamine and supposedly have to avoid anything with methyl groups. Instead they recommend high dose folic acid/folinic acid, adenosylcobalamin b12, niacin, zinc etc
Does eating meat cause symptoms? I do know niacin is very useful for people with low blood histamine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals