Low Toxin Lifestyle "Toxic “vitamin” A blocks potassium channels in cells"

TheSir

Yes, as you say, his views come across as an idiosyncratic mixture of new age and Christianity. I don't find his dietary recommendations of veggies, meat and some starches threatening to me as a Christian. We associate with and are helped by ungodly people every day. We sit down to eat with atheists. We take cab rides from muslims. We get surgeries done by doctors who hate God. So long as we ourselves depend on Christ, we have nothing to fear. To the pure all things are pure.

Of course, we could argue that any attempt to better our health by using our own understanding is a refusal to depend solely on Christ. To what extent is it profitable to strive towards better health in the first place? Perhaps we should disregard our health and be unbothered by disease? There have been saints who did just that. It's a question I think about a lot.

Ashs

I would be careful with advice from a duck. :) Dr. Smith has said many of the HTMA practitioners do not have a clue.

The way you get potassium back into the cells it to get the Alchemy of the body back to where it should be. This can be done with a low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet along with getting the right essential minerals replete. These are, magnesium, potassium, selenium, molybdenum, and zinc. Then throw in some Niacin and that will get the persons chemistry heading in the right direction.
Thanks Charlie,
I've started having 1 litre of coconut water a day because it has about 2 grams of Potassium and it tastes so much better than orange juice and mixes well with my whey protein.
Should we drop B1, B2,B6,B7 and or just take a B complex instead, along with the big 5?.

Ras

Thanks Charlie,
I've started having 1 litre of coconut water a day because it has about 2 grams of Potassium and it tastes so much better than orange juice and mixes well with my whey protein.
Coconut water is also a good source of queuine.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Should we drop B1, B2,B6,B7 and or just take a B complex instead, along with the big 5?.
Personally I am trying to keep it as simple as possible right now and sticking with the Big 5 and Niacin.

I am backing down on the b-vitamins I was taking to see how I get along with less or without them. I should need less and less of them as I become less toxic and less deficient of the Big 5.

Mary Lyn

Yes, as you say, his views come across as an idiosyncratic mixture of new age and Christianity. I don't find his dietary recommendations of veggies, meat and some starches threatening to me as a Christian. We associate with and are helped by ungodly people every day. We sit down to eat with atheists. We take cab rides from muslims. We get surgeries done by doctors who hate God. So long as we ourselves depend on Christ, we have nothing to fear. To the pure all things are pure.

Of course, we could argue that any attempt to better our health by using our own understanding is a refusal to depend solely on Christ. To what extent is it profitable to strive towards better health in the first place? Perhaps we should disregard our health and be unbothered by disease? There have been saints who did just that. It's a question I think about a lot.
I have pondered it myself as well, especially when reading 'seek ye first the kingdom of God and the rest......' and went through a period of just eating heathy, but my health began to get worse so l went back to hacking it. I sort of use kinesology with prayer.

InChristAlone

Yeah I didn't mean to come across as I won't take anyone's advice about health if they are not being guided by God, but his vegetable thing was very much about the soul thing. So if he thought a vegetable had lots of souls he'd recommend it. That's why I question it. His list of vegetables is absolutely chock full of sulfur. Which could put unnecessary strain on detox. Actually the one vegetable Garrett likes-asparagus Wilson says to avoid!!

He does explain the reasoning behind vegetables:
"High in bioavailable sulfur. The diet is rich in sulfury vegetables, which includes cabbage , broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, radishes, turnips and some other vegetables. This is helpful for heavy metal detoxification in the liver, and for cleansing and supporting the body, in general. Sulfur also antagonizes copper and is needed for the health of all connective tissue."

>>>But doesn't meat have all the sulfur we need?

"22. A very “colorful” diet. This means that the cooked vegetables provide a lot of the colorful and wonderful phytochemicals such as the carotenoids, lycopene, lutein, zeoxanthin and many others.

These amazing chemicals are what give vegetables their bright colors – reds, oranges, yellows, blues, and greens. Besides being anti-oxidants, they are often powerful anti-inflammatory substances and assist detoxification of heavy metals and toxic chemicals."

>>>Whoa there fella! Lutein is implicated in autoimmune disease. He clearly hasn't done much research on that topic.

"3. It is low in toxic products that would impede development. Eating too much meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy products slows development. This diet contains the proper amount of these animal-based products."

>> Well I definitely agree people eat way too much dairy and eggs! But generally not enough good meats.

"Also, men need to avoid having more than 8 eggs per week. Women need to avoid having more than 6 eggs per week. More than this are toxic for the liver."

>>Exactly!

Honestly I agree with a lot of what he preaches. It's just way too rigid on not eating any fruit or anything that tastes sweet basically. The Bible talks about many fruits and honey. I think as a society we just went way overboard on refined sugar and this definitely upsets the balance of our blood sugar. I feel so bad for those poor souls still drinking coke thinking they are getting more healthy.

I think a lot about relying on God instead of trying to control my own health a lot too. But I think the detox diet stuff will be a form of development for a lot of people and is a gift from God.

tallglass13

And then there is bananas of course, and I have been trialing coconut water lately.
I enjoy sprinkling a bit of Potassium Chloride, "for the saltiness", into the coconut water to offset the sweetness and to boost the Postassium.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I enjoy sprinkling a bit of Potassium Chloride, "for the saltiness", into the coconut water to offset the sweetness and to boost the Postassium.
Nice!!! Are you aware of the 50/50 salt?

Mary Lyn

Yeah, you are right. You have several indicators of copper toxicity. If your body was able to make use of this copper, you would be feeling much better. Chocolate is unfortunately too stimulating to be helpful in this case.
I have just found out that my glucose level is high, probably already diabetic. Working on it. Would it explain the 'step up' HTMA? Thanks.

My test kit should be here very soon.

TheSir

I have just found out that my glucose level is high, probably already diabetic. Working on it. Would it explain the 'step up' HTMA? Thanks.

My test kit should be here very soon.
Cortisol elevates blood sugar, potassium increases cortisol and you have high potassium. Though high blood sugar is likely not a direct causal factor behind the step up pattern, it's nevertheless reflected in your chart.

Mary Lyn

Cortisol elevates blood sugar, potassium increases cortisol and you have high potassium. Though high blood sugar is likely not a direct causal factor behind the step up pattern, it's nevertheless reflected in your chart.
Thank you. Test kit arrived. Have been having blurred vision and some cognitive decline which I was assuming to be hypervitaminosis A but obviously the blood sugar.

Nick

I wonder about this as well. Sometimes trying to improve health feels like meddling, and certainly my history of using Peat's ideas backfired on me. But at the same time improving our health can give us the energy to do more good, and surely there is no good on relying on the rockefeller medical system. I think the low toxin ideas feel safer in this spiritual regard than Peat, but maybe there is still the danger to micromanage too much or use too many medicinal supplements. Perhaps I need to reread more Ivan Illich, who has been the clearest voice on this question that I have come across.

Mary Lyn

Hi I have got my last HTMA back and it seems to me to be an improvement on the 'step up' pattern. I had just started to reduce VA and copper.

@TheSir said he would look at it but has not been around for 2 weeks so I wondered if anyone else could take a look thanks

Attachments

• img106.pdf
    716.2 KB · Views: 14
  • img107.pdf
    688.8 KB · Views: 6
  • img102.pdf
    702.5 KB · Views: 4
  • img103.pdf
    685.8 KB · Views: 3
  • img104.pdf
    822 KB · Views: 6

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
Wow!!! It's almost like they realized how powerful Potassium was to health, and then squashed it all while making it super hard and super scary for people to get more potassium. Every time I mention potassium to someone they literally get scared, I had one that said no way I am taking potassium it will destroy the heart. And I was like ummmm, it will make the heart stronger. They have people so scared of potassium its incredible.
What about people who are on high blood pressure medications or diuretics? Many are potassium sparing, so couldn't that prevent proper potassium balance, leading to high levels? My mom is on high blood pressure meds, so I'm nervous to have her supplement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals