charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What did you say the preferred type was? Potassium gluco-something?
Well it is different for everyone it seems. Some do well on one, some on others. But there is potassium chloride, potassium gluconate, potassium citrate. I do well on gluconate internally and chloride externally in the MAGA-Pot spray.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
And then there is bananas of course, and I have been trialing coconut water lately.

Peater

Well it is different for everyone it seems. Some do well on one, some on others. But there is potassium chloride, potassium gluconate, potassium citrate. I do well on gluconate internally and chloride externally in the MAGA-Pot spray.
Thanks, that sounds familiar.
And then there is bananas of course, and I have been trialing coconut water lately.
Yes I've started having it as it is recommended to help with the B6 issue. Good stuff.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
And there is potassium bicarbonate too, which I do well on and do most my buffering with.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Mary Lyn

But how do you get potassium into the cell?

My HTMA has shown very high potassium for years but I KNOW I am vit A toxic and have been for a long time according to symptoms like dry eyes.

TheSir

But how do you get potassium into the cell?

My HTMA has shown very high potassium for years but I KNOW I am vit A toxic and have been for a long time according to symptoms like dry eyes.
HTMA is showing the potassium content of your cells, which in this case is high, indicating excessive adrenal and/or thyroid activity. If you post your chart I will be able to tell you more.

Mary Lyn

Wow thanks TheSir!

Attachments

• img104.pdf
    822 KB · Views: 32
  • img103.pdf
    685.8 KB · Views: 13
  • img102.pdf
    702.5 KB · Views: 11
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
HTMA is showing the potassium content of your cells, which in this case is high, indicating excessive adrenal and/or thyroid activity. If you post your chart I will be able to tell you more.
I would be careful with advice from a duck. :) Dr. Smith has said many of the HTMA practitioners do not have a clue.

The way you get potassium back into the cells it to get the Alchemy of the body back to where it should be. This can be done with a low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet along with getting the right essential minerals replete. These are, magnesium, potassium, selenium, molybdenum, and zinc. Then throw in some Niacin and that will get the persons chemistry heading in the right direction.

mosaic01

"The researchers highlight how in April 2022, the price of potash increased 500% above the previous year following a "perfect storm" of factors, including rising fertilizer demand, escalating fuel prices, recovery from the pandemic, a range of government actions around the world, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine."

This is devastating, because it will likely lead to even lower levels of potassium in foods. People already receive only around 2-3g per day, while the optimal amount would be at least double of that, 6-10g.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is devastating, because it will likely lead to even lower levels of potassium in foods. People already receive only around 2-3g per day, while the optimal amount would be at least double that.
Will and his group are "potassiummaxxxing" right now. I will be watching that experiment with interest. I have also bumped up my intake quite a bit.

Mary Lyn

I would be careful with advice from a duck. :) Dr. Smith has said many of the HTMA practitioners do not have a clue.

The way you get potassium back into the cells it to get the Alchemy of the body back to where it should be. This can be done with a low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet along with getting the right essential minerals replete. These are, magnesium, potassium, selenium, molybdenum, and zinc. Then throw in some Niacin and that will get the persons chemistry heading in the right direction.
Thanks Charlie I am following the diet recs, just started molyb today. Doing okay I think.

mosaic01

Will and his group are "potassiummaxxxing" right now. I will be watching that experiment with interest. I have also bumped up my intake quite a bit.

The studies in the 60-70s used up to 20g under medical supervision with no issues, as long as the kidney is healthy.

Then suddenly potassium research was stopped and the amount in supplements was limited to 99mg in the US, under the pretense that people with kidney disease can die from such large doses. This risk does exist, but it does not apply to healthy people.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The studies in the 60-70s used up to 20g under medical supervision with no issues, as long as the kidney is healthy.

Then suddenly potassium research was stopped and the amount in supplements was limited to 99mg in the US, under the pretense that people with kidney disease can die from such large doses. This risk does exist, but it does not apply to healthy people.
Wow!!! It's almost like they realized how powerful Potassium was to health, and then squashed it all while making it super hard and super scary for people to get more potassium. Every time I mention potassium to someone they literally get scared, I had one that said no way I am taking potassium it will destroy the heart. And I was like ummmm, it will make the heart stronger. They have people so scared of potassium its incredible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals