Excessive Fructose is Poison & Burden To The Liver & Mitochondria

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Forum memberr @tyw figured this out long ago, fructose is poison. Sure wish I would have listened to @tyw back then. The liver sees it as a toxin and clears it as such while being a burden at the same time. So table sugar is poison, Mexican coke is poison, ice cream poison, and on and on. Stop poisoning the liver and incredible things start to happen. :)

View: https://twitter.com/Will_of_Europa/status/1733022698995929541

scoobydoo

Anecdotally this has been my experience as well. Sugar and certain starches give me energy and strength (when in appropriate amounts) whereas fructose fattens me up and makes me feel pretty slow cognitively
Fruit can be great post workout or on small amounts but that’s really my only exception

FitnessMike

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Anecdotally this has been my experience as well. Sugar and certain starches give me energy and strength (when in appropriate amounts) whereas fructose fattens me up and makes me feel pretty slow cognitively
Fruit can be great post workout or on small amounts but that’s really my only exception
Glucose is the way and is fuel for the liver to detox, while fructose literally poisons the liver. If you are detox maxing, you want to keep a steady supply of glucose to the liver so it can purge out the toxins. I am thriving on glucose from rice, beans, etc. When I wake up in the morning I will have some water with some added dextrose which is pure glucose made from grapes. This is also good after workouts, sauna, etc.

Roni123@

Glucose is the way and is fuel for the liver to detox, while fructose literally poisons the liver. If you are detox maxing, you want to keep a steady supply of glucose to the liver so it can purge out the toxins. I am thriving on glucose from rice, beans, etc. When I wake up in the morning I will have some water with some added dextrose which is pure glucose made from grapes. This is also good after workouts, sauna, etc.
Hello Charlie, do you think this could fit in with what Tim Berzins said to heal the liver and store more glycogen, we should eliminate alcohol, fructose and reduce fat as low as possible and eat a lot of carbohydrates only in the form of starch, He says that insulin has direct action on the liver, but does this take months to work?

ballomar

fructose is poison.

Really? So you're saying that all fresh fruit: oranges, apples, mangoes. plums, strawberries, etc, etc are all poisonous. Everything that our ancestors ate for thousands of years is poisonous. .

While it's possible that if you are an overweight westerner you should avoid sucrose until you lose the weight and get to a healthy body composition, after you've done that, and for everyone else who isn't packing the lipids, eat fruit to satiation, especially if it's good quality, tree-ripened and in season.

Tx

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How many pieces of fruit would be ok to be consumed per day?
This would be different for everyone depending on how toxic their liver is. And, it would also be a moving target because say you are in a detox event your liver is already overburdened trying to clear the toxins it is attempting to purge.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hello Charlie, do you think this could fit in with what Tim Berzins said to heal the liver and store more glycogen, we should eliminate alcohol, fructose and reduce fat as low as possible and eat a lot of carbohydrates only in the form of starch, He says that insulin has direct action on the liver, but does this take months to work?
Hey there....Seems like a good approach to me although the rest of the diet needs to be toxin free as possible.

Really? So you're saying that all fresh fruit: oranges, apples, mangoes. plums, strawberries, etc, etc are all poisonous. Everything that our ancestors ate for thousands of years is poisonous. .
Yes, I am saying that. It is a poison to the liver and mitochondria. The liver is able to clear a bit of it a day, and that amount will be different for everyone. But it is indeed a burden to the liver. Anytime something is a burden to the liver other toxins like heavy metals are gonna be stacking up.

With that said, I still eat a couple apples a day and also 2-4 bananas a day because from my observations that is the amount I am able to handle OK. The fiber from the apple and potassium from the bananas outweigh the downside of the fructose I will get.

Last edited:

Andy316

Hey Charlie, if someone stops eating high fructose foods, but genetically falls in the polyol pathway, than even consuming glucose rich foods eventually will convert into fructose. This issue will be hard to treat right?

Roni123@

Hey there....Seems like a good approach to me although the rest of the diet needs to be toxin free as possible.

Yes, I am saying that. It is a poison to the liver and mitochondria. The liver is able to clear a bit of it a day, and that amount will be different for everyone. But it is indeed a burden to the liver. Anytime something is a burden to the liver other toxins like heavy metals are gonna be stacking up.

With that said, I still eat a couple apples a day and also 2-4 bananas a day because from my observations that is the amount I am able to handle OK. The fiber from the apple and potassium from the bananas outweigh the downside of the fructose I will get

wow, good, high starch and low fat, potatos, rice, beef, low fat cheese ??

Peatful

-Problem with fruit ripeness

-Problem with FODMAPs:
fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols, which are short-chain carbohydrates (sugars) that the small intestine absorbs poorly.

-Problem with blood sugar regulation

sphenoid

Isn't this just the result of endotoxin from fermentation? People in sympathetic dominant/hypothyroid states don't produce stomach acid/bile and have lower densities of GLUT5. This will lead to them being unable to absorb fructose adequately, causing a bacteria party in the intestines.

ballomar

Yes, I am saying that. It is a poison to the liver and mitochondria
It's amazing that our ancestors ever survived to have descendants who had us, if the natural world is so toxic.
Why not skip the starch and go straight to glucose?

If people are really have such gut problems they should try GAPS and see how they go.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's amazing that our ancestors ever survived to have descendants who had us, if the natural world is so toxic.
Peat has said himself, people are generally hard to kill and was surprised more were not dying. What is clear, the worlds health is suffering. And what is also clear, it is from toxicity. When you start to remove these toxicities the real Restoration and Regeneration begin.
I would leave out the cheese due to the "Vitamin A" and potatoes have solanine which is toxic to the liver. I do eat potatoes on occasion but will not make them a staple.

Roni123@

Peat has said himself, people are generally hard to kill and was surprised more were not dying. What is clear, the worlds health is suffering. And what is also clear, it is from toxicity. When you start to remove these toxicities the real Restoration and Regeneration begin.

I would leave out the cheese due to the "Vitamin A" and potatoes have solanine which is toxic to the liver. I do eat potatoes on occasion but will not make them a staple.
Do you think most Peat survive on just the T3 hormone because of the fructose intizicat? Most people live with high temperatures only with t3, I believe that regardless of the model we live in, we should be able to adapt to the situation. Charlie I wonder if it was just because of starch that my grandparents worked hard all day, barefoot, they were abnormally strong

ballomar

Everything in nature is toxic. Especially fruit. You should stick to bugman produced slop. Chicken nuggets anyone?

Hey, if you don't eat anything at all then the chances of ingesting toxins is zero. Have you considered the no-food protocol?

No joke. A friend of mine has such high anxiety and is so paranoid of toxins, this is basically what she's doing. Unless someone can talk her around, she'll die. Don't do this people.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Everything in nature is toxic. Especially fruit. You should stick to bugman produced slop. Chicken nuggets anyone?
Hey, if you don't eat anything at all then the chances of ingesting toxins is zero. Have you considered the no-food protocol?
text thor GIF

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals