Excessive Fructose is Poison & Burden To The Liver & Mitochondria

InChristAlone

Same here, and I’m almost 43. I overcame gallbladder disease, stones and biliary sludge, proven not just by the cessation of symptoms but before and after ultrasounds, while consuming up to 4 liters of fruit juice daily. I currently average 2 liters of pear and apple juice a day with no issues whatsoever.
Hi Jennifer! There are definitely acids in certain fruits that can be helpful for gallbladders. I never noticed much difference though in my symptoms. Betaine/TMG seems to do more for my gallbladder than fruit. I think one needs to monitor their triglycerides when consuming that much fructose.

Truth

How did you eat that much fruit in 10 mins? What fruit?
I just went with the flow, some fruits dissolve instantly in the mouth, and increase our eating speed, requiring Very little chewing, and the more we eat, the better we feel, potentially up to a point

Soursop/corrosol when I had liver pains and heaviness
Most people cannot eat that much fruit and feel good. It is meant for tropical environments because it is very cooling. Especially the liquid fruits. The heavier calorie dense fruits like durian are not even really a comparison to watermelon for instance so it greatly depends on the fruit.
The fruit that has made me feel the best, by far, is optimally ripe tarrocos oranges during a season, it's a relatively watery fruit with orange flesh, some fruits even when they refresh us, it's associated with a considerable increase in well being in many aspects, and an increase in the tendency and appreciability of movement and / or sun exposure , things that will increase our temperature

most fruit in supermarkets and "organic" stores is not well ripened, potentially of a sub-optimal variety, and potentially negative for us,

These factors are far more likely to reduce our energy and well-being, than the amount of water in the fruit

Last edited:

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer! There are definitely acids in certain fruits that can be helpful for gallbladders. I never noticed much difference though in my symptoms. Betaine/TMG seems to do more for my gallbladder than fruit. I think one needs to monitor their triglycerides when consuming that much fructose.

Hi Janelle! Interesting. Do you supplement betaine or get it strictly from dietary sources? I suspect thyroid supplementation and increased protein had the greatest impact on reversing the condition, but fructose didn’t worsen it. My triglyceride level was only elevated (152) when I was ill and severely underweight. Other than that, it’s been within range—at the lower end.

Roni123@

in years of high sugar and fruits my temps not in any time increased to high, but after reduced my frutose and all simple sugar, and increased my starch, my skin are clear, and my energy is literaly high but a days i am crave sugar and eat, but my temps lower and my energy lower and its take time to increase

InChristAlone

I just went with the flow, some fruits dissolve instantly in the mouth, and increase our eating speed, requiring Very little chewing, and the more we eat, the better we feel, potentially up to a point

Soursop/corrosol when I had liver pains and heaviness

The fruit that has made me feel the best, by far, is optimally ripe tarrocos oranges during a season, it's a relatively watery fruit with orange flesh, some fruits even when they refresh us, it's associated with a considerable increase in well being in many aspects, and an increase in the tendency and appreciability of movement and / or sun exposure , things that will increase our temperature

most fruit in supermarkets and "organic" stores is not well ripened, potentially of a sub-optimal variety, and potentially negative for us,

These factors are far more likely to reduce our energy and well-being, than the amount of water in the fruit
Soursop has many alkaloids and phenols. It has even been shown to block amylase enzymes, so you aren't actually absorbing all of the sugars, and is shown to induce planned cell death. I guess great if you have cancer, but I personally don't think all the phenols in our diet are good long term for people who don't have cancer. I also believe humans are not fruitarians. We aren't gorillas or monkeys. Nor did we evolve from them. That said I eat 1-2 bananas a day for the potassium, better if they are underripe versus overripe. Ripe fruit releases methanol from it's pectin. Methanol is the most deadly alcohol. Might be a cause of MS.

InChristAlone

Hi Janelle! Interesting. Do you supplement betaine or get it strictly from dietary sources? I suspect thyroid supplementation and increased protein had the greatest impact on reversing the condition, but fructose didn’t worsen it. My triglyceride level was only elevated (152) when I was ill and severely underweight. Other than that, it’s been within range—at the lower end.
I've used betaine HCl and TMG but I also eat a bowl of pasta everyday. So that might explain why fruitarians tend to have elevated triglycerides? They usually are very calorie restricted.

Truth

Soursop has many alkaloids and phenols. It has even been shown to block amylase enzymes, so you aren't actually absorbing all of the sugars, and is shown to induce planned cell death. I guess great if you have cancer, but I personally don't think all the phenols in our diet are good long term for people who don't have cancer. I also believe humans are not fruitarians. We aren't gorillas or monkeys. Nor did we evolve from them. That said I eat 1-2 bananas a day for the potassium, better if they are underripe versus overripe. Ripe fruit releases methanol from it's pectin. Methanol is the most deadly alcohol. Might be a cause of MS.
I suggest that it's best to experiment and pay attention to our feelings, rather than theoretical claims,

I ate kilos of ripe soursop, which totally reduced negative liver feelings, considerably increased the feeling of strong gums and teeth, increased strength, sovereignty, playability, and other things,

I also ate organic bananas more or less ripe during this period, with far fewer positive effects, and far more easily negative ones

Have you ever eaten ripe soursop?

View: https://youtu.be/0RNG8ujLmVk?si=DxGx0_CKeIu_m6ys
a good scene from a movie

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I suggest that it's best to experiment and pay attention to our feelings, rather than theoretical claims,

I ate kilos of ripe soursop, which totally reduced negative liver feelings, considerably increased the feeling of strong gums and teeth, increased strength, sovereignty, playability, and other things,

I also ate bananas more or less ripe during this period, with far fewer positive effects, and far more easily negative ones

Have you ever eaten soursop?

View: https://youtu.be/0RNG8ujLmVk?si=DxGx0_CKeIu_m6ys
a good scene from a movie

You seem far too open. Be careful with that. Our God is a God of order. The devil loves men who are open, he can come right in!

No I have not eaten soursop, I was going to plant a Geffner Atemoya tree, but I forgot why I didn't. Maybe I was concerned about the plant toxins. There are many tropical fruits that can be quite toxic when eaten in excess.

Morten

Forum Supporter

NatachaRose

Forum memberr @tyw figured this out long ago, fructose is poison. Sure wish I would have listened to @tyw back then. The liver sees it as a toxin and clears it as such while being a burden at the same time. So table sugar is poison, Mexican coke is poison, ice cream poison, and on and on. Stop poisoning the liver and incredible things start to happen. :)

View: https://twitter.com/Will_of_Europa/status/1733022698995929541

I posted this earlier.

Could it be because of a burdened liver?

peter88

I am of European descent and cannot tolerate fructose. Fruit, honey, sugar all destroys my intestines.

Truth

You seem far too open. Be careful with that. Our God is a God of order. The devil loves men who are open, he can come right in!

No I have not eaten soursop, I was going to plant a Geffner Atemoya tree, but I forgot why I didn't. Maybe I was concerned about the plant toxins. There are many tropical fruits that can be quite toxic when eaten in excess.
I suggest that it's best to experiment and pay attention to how we feel about the foods we eat, specifically when we can find theoretical claims that a food is positive or negative depending on the source of the theoretical claims, for most foods

Does the god you believe in say anything about soursop?

Do you consider the book of Genesis as part of your belief?

This is from the book of Genesis according to internet:

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so

Last edited:

Jennifer

I've used betaine HCl and TMG but I also eat a bowl of pasta everyday. So that might explain why fruitarians tend to have elevated triglycerides? They usually are very calorie restricted.

It could be a factor, sure. I’ve known of quite a few fruitarians who under-ate and were underweight, and high triglyceride levels are common in anorexia. I had low triglyceride levels while following a fruitarian diet/Dr. Morse’s protocol, but I averaged over 3,000 calories daily and was weight-restored, though, under-muscled. My triglyceride level was elevated while on a low-fat, whole food, starch-based diet but again, I was severely underweight at the time due to my thyroid crashing so that was likely a big factor.

lamassu

Forum memberr @tyw figured this out long ago, fructose is poison. Sure wish I would have listened to @tyw back then. The liver sees it as a toxin and clears it as such while being a burden at the same time. So table sugar is poison, Mexican coke is poison, ice cream poison, and on and on. Stop poisoning the liver and incredible things start to happen. :)
Would you mind posting a synopsis of the proposed mechanism(s) and evidence? Much appreciated

DaveFoster

I am of European descent and cannot tolerate fructose. Fruit, honey, sugar all destroys my intestines.
Sounds like you have gut dysbiosis. Europeans had regular sugar in their diet, as well as alcohol.

Jennifer

The fruit that has made me feel the best, by far, is optimally ripe tarrocos oranges during a season, it's a relatively watery fruit with orange flesh,

I recall another member mentioning tarocco oranges recently. I’ll have to see if I can find them. I’ve had blood oranges before, but I don’t know if they were taroccos. Have you tried sumo or “dekopon” mandarins? When a good crop, they’re as sweet as candy. So good!

Truth

Same here, and I’m almost 43. I overcame gallbladder disease, stones and biliary sludge, proven not just by the cessation of symptoms but before and after ultrasounds, while consuming up to 4 liters of fruit juice daily. I currently average 2 liters of pear and apple juice a day with no issues whatsoever.
Excellent,

This allows us to see the positives and negatives that people experience from these foods, depending on the context
I recall another member mentioning tarocco oranges recently. I’ll have to see if I can find them. I’ve had blood oranges before, but I don’t know if they were taroccos. Have you tried sumo or “dekopon” mandarins? When a good crop, they’re as sweet as candy. So good!
Tarroco semi blood oranges are seedless, with orange flesh and very little red pigment in the flesh when they are at their best

I've never tried deeeeekoppponuuu mandarins

InChristAlone

I suggest that it's best to experiment and pay attention to how we feel about the foods we eat, specifically when we can find theoretical claims that a food is positive or negative depending on the source of the theoretical claims, for most foods

Does the god you believe in say anything about soursop?

Do you consider the book of Genesis as part of your belief?
Feelings are subjective, they can change hour to hour. I don't base my diet on feelings. When I did that I got a toxic liver. Liver is a silent organ. It won't yell at you until it's had enough. I get the desire for euphoria. But man does not live by bread alone but by the Word of God (substitute bread for fruit there).

People in the Bible lived in the middle east, the main fruits mentioned were figs and grapes. Fairly safe fruit when it comes to plant toxins. (though grapes are grown with large amounts of fungicides nowadays).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals