Finnish mp gives his government no get out clause

Lollipop2

The sanest political voice out there besides the 4-5 African nations leader’s voices that all coincidentally “.died”

rei

It's not very surprising as finland is one of the countries that has had the fewest covid restrictions (and fewest deaths and societal upheaval because of it). Those with less are mostly ones that don't acknowledge the existence of covid and realize it's a scam.

Dobbler

This guy is one of the few heroes in Finland defending against covid scam and NWO. The situation is very bad here, like everywhere else. The plan is going exactly like it has been planned out by the elite and WEF. Vaccine and restriction push is really really heavy right now.

Sani

It's not very surprising as finland is one of the countries that has had the fewest covid restrictions (and fewest deaths and societal upheaval because of it). Those with less are mostly ones that don't acknowledge the existence of covid and realize it's a scam.
This is absolutely false and I know it because I'm Finnish. Finland has this young prime minister Sanna Marin who is a woman and she has been very strict about doing everything to get COVID under control in Finland. We have had very strict covid restrictions in Finland because of her and she has found because of it it has given her so much fame and influence in the world. Covid was the best thing that could ever happen to her, because she has been such a covid "nazi", she will have a very high position in European Union after her political career in Finland.

rr1

Unfortunately his words didn't have much impact
640785069f2c062f1072f68b444973d3.png

Sani

Unfortunately his words didn't have much impact
View attachment 25056
Yes, like I said Finland is very strict about covid restrictions because our prime minister uses covid as her ride for fame. This Ano Turtiainen is a joke in Finland, nobody listens to him, he is all alone. As long as our worlds youngest prime minister is in power, Finland is gonna be the strictest covid nazi country there is.

rei

This is absolutely false and I know it because I'm Finnish. Finland has this young prime minister Sanna Marin who is a woman and she has been very strict about doing everything to get COVID under control in Finland. We have had very strict covid restrictions in Finland because of her and she has found because of it it has given her so much fame and influence in the world. Covid was the best thing that could ever happen to her, because she has been such a covid "nazi", she will have a very high position in European Union after her political career in Finland.
Every source i have seen says there has been no lockdown or mask mandate so how exactly are the restrictions tough?

Sani

Every source i have seen says there has been no lockdown or mask mandate so how exactly are the restrictions tough?
You must have read some really "alternate" media sources then. We've had lockdowns and mask mandates. I think I know what happens here because I live here. Finland has been praised for how we've got covid under control with strict measures.

Andman

rei

You must have read some really "alternate" media sources then. We've had lockdowns and mask mandates. I think I know what happens here because I live here. Finland has been praised for how we've got covid under control with strict measures.
now you are just speaking ***t, with a quick search i found this from less than a month ago Ristiriitaisuus kasvaa – esimerkiksi VR:llä ja HSL:llä maskipakko, THL-johtaja Salminen: "Suomessa ei ole mitään määräystä, että maskia pitää käyttää"

It's an official source saying there has not and does not exist a mask mandate. So unless things have changed dramatically in less than a month and you can link a source (i doubt i would not have seen such a change) please stop spreading propaganda.

Also no lockdowns have been used as far as i know.

The groups i frequent would immediately link if such a thing would happen.

Sani

now you are just speaking ***t, with a quick search i found this from less than a month ago Ristiriitaisuus kasvaa – esimerkiksi VR:llä ja HSL:llä maskipakko, THL-johtaja Salminen: "Suomessa ei ole mitään määräystä, että maskia pitää käyttää"

It's an official source saying there has not and does not exist a mask mandate. So unless things have changed dramatically in less than a month and you can link a source (i doubt i would not have seen such a change) please stop spreading propaganda.

Also no lockdowns have been used as far as i know.

The groups i frequent would immediately link if such a thing would happen.
Like I said "we've had". Now that covid is really under control here it's not super strict anymore.

Dobbler

SannaKlaus.jpg
This is our prime minister and this picture tells you everything you need to know

Sani

wrong AGAIN. Provide source or stop your propaganda campaign.
You're a little late to the party rei. We had strict covid restrictions last summer. Anyway I'm not gonna use anymore of my time to this. I live in Finland, do you? Enough said.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals